Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (28424 Views)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by teelaw4life(m): 5:40am On Nov 23, 2018
ReeLoaDead:
Very well said. The joke is also on him.

You guys feel someone who went to such lengths to exact revenge is in denial of his pain and disappointment?
Of course not, this is a classic stage of Anger in the stages of grief. Emotionally, he wants closure and as long as he's sure that she won't have her cake and eat it, he get closure.

And that's what he's done here. Like it or not. Babe left him cause of what she thought she could have, got dumped and went back to him hoping everything goes back to the way it was.

NO! She got served. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by adrian3000(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2018
IamD18:
Well-done by a wise Nigga.

Next thing he should do is; He should apologise to the lady, make her comfortable, visit her parents with her, promise to build them a house, remove their roof/zinc and run away.

These ungrateful hoes deserve more humiliations.
Dude you are very mean grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by abdulaz: 5:43am On Nov 23, 2018
Revenge is best served chilled.

The lady never loved him, she was selfish and only cared for herself. If he had accepted her back, she will still run after another dude with more cash tomorrow.

Fish brains everywhere.

The guy for just use her subscribe, god for understand grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2018
IamD18:

Next thing he should do is; He should apologise to the lady, make her comfortable, visit her parents with her, promise to build them a house, remove their roof/zinc and run away.

Haha my niqqa u harsh small o, wetin woman do u na?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Fkforyou:
I love the guys Patience and tenacity in executing his plans... kiss

Fvck Morality, Fvck Maturity

The best form of Revenge is Revenge... cheesy kiss
Lol my niqqa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by AntiWailer: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Awesome
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Lols baba go don smoke weed high wel wel before him execute the plans, some women deserve more dan dis.... Kudos to him
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by patexcool(f): 5:59am On Nov 23, 2018
revenge is not good. life is worth more than all these; u never tell what Tommoro will be d world revolves around it's self.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Elliot2(m): 6:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Mynd44:
So he took out all that time to plan this, got his friends involved, did video and all.

He probably spent a killing too.

He could have just sent her a text, he and his friends can play PS for the reminder of the day and used the money to buy peppersoup and beer.

When people hurt you and you go all out to hurt then back, it is a sign that you are still hurting, why give anyone that pleasure?
there is no better closure than this. bro,the only way to get over some heartbreaks sometimes is to go that extra mile for revenge.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by ashawopikin(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Mynd44:
So he took out all that time to plan this, got his friends involved, did video and all.

He could have just sent her a text, he and his friends can play PS for the reminder of the day and used the money to buy peppersoup and beer.

When people hurt you and you go all out to hurt then back, it is a sign that you are still hurting, why give anyone that pleasure?
mynd44, maybe e get as d thing pain am, there is a way a girl will hurt u will go all out to get revenge
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2018
teelaw4life:

You guys feel someone who went to such lengths to exact revenge is in denial of his pain and disappointment?
Of course not, this is a classic stage of Anger in the stages of grief. Emotionally, he wants closure and as long as he's sure that she won't have her cake and eat it, he get closure.

And that's what he's done here. Like it or not. Babe left him cause of what she thought she could have, got dumped and went back to him hoping everything goes back to the way it was.

NO! She got served. grin grin grin
What has he gained by that childish spectacle??
A grown a$$ man behaving this way ... he should have simply moved on or used a less theatrical way to send her the message ... my 2 kobos

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Aile(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Awon oloshos

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Slikbae: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2018
Wrong! Anyone who doesn't love you will treat you like shiiit regardless if you're really shiiit or not.
egwekwe:
Haaaba.... This is plain psycho. shocked shocked shocked

But I am sure the lady had it coming ...

Nobody will treat you like shit unless indeed you're shit
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Itzurboi(m): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2018
patexcool:
revenge is not good. life is worth more than all these; u never tell what Tommoro will be d world revolves around it's self.
Wish you said this to the lady when she was gallivanting... she has done the crime, let her enjoy the time so she will know " the world revolves around itself".
**Modified
maybe you are wondering why i said crime.. I consider breaking/hurting someone trust in any given situation(friendship, relationship, whatever SHIP) as treachery and you will agree with me that treachery is not just a crime but rank among grave crime that can affect the wellbeing of the victim just like rape.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by wizod(m): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2018
IamD18:

and it should be done between April and May when d rainy season is at its peak

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by kay4kay: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2018
made4naijamusic:
According to reports, the girl left the guy for another guy that was richer and had a car. When that relationship packed up, she returned to this guy. To pay her back, this guy organized this fake engagement to humilate her publicly.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/nigerian-man-publicly-humiliates-his-girlfriend-with-a-fake-proposal-video/

There is no gain in revenge

I was betrayed by my first girlfriend who happened to be the only lady I ever loved but afterwards I had done a lot of damages that does not worth it. Better to walk away

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by tgmservice: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2018
I did not even understand d video sef
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by bewla(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2018
IamD18:

if u think u can do me
girl I go do u do u
u go wond o

this na p square mix with nairaland air Force one
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Okoyeebo: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Revenge is good.

It makes people know that there are consequences for bad behaviour coming directly from the offended party.

Not everything should be left to God, he has given us license to treat some bleep ups and those bleep ups must be treated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by ojonugwap(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
What that nigga did show how in mature he is must you humiliate her to show the world you were hurt if so why take her back just to hurt and humiliate her, please we need to learn how to forgive and let go not everything worth revenge no matter how hurt you are because after this he gain nothing......
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by kenodrill: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2018
More reason why most financially stable guys don't value babes though there are exceptions...

No girl is worth the stress.but the guy self went too far sha!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Haha cheesycheesy....Hmmm the pain most of these ladies inflict on us undecidedundecided Is enough to attract tougher vengeance....
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by profakins22(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2018
u no get chill o. lol. na big one be that
IamD18:

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by fuckboys: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2018
Mynd44:

Nairaland moderator? lipsrsealed

Typing correct English sef dey hard you undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Elektronisch(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Mynd44:

You're truly intelligent. I wouldn't even bother sending a text (u think say 4 naira na small money?). As far as I am concerned, such a person has stopped existing.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by dazzysleek(f): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Where's the video?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by OsuMustGo: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Mynd44:

This is the most stupìd and useless thing I have ever read on nairaland.

Yuck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2018
bitcoin215:
no ladies would really take the guy serious again.
How do you mean when same LADIES are dating married men every where

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2018
If she stab him now, it will be as if
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by tallskinnyperv(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Mynd44:

they re not as broke as u...so no need to save money to buy pepper soup dont u get grin ...be like say gal neva do u strong thing before
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Nicklaus11: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2018
Long live ma niqqa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Home Alone Reloaded (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.