Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 (16262 Views)

Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. / 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi / 2023: PDP Undecided Over Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by okudaniel: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2018
These candidates might be the best in debate but worse in office cool
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by poseidon12: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Of course, I expect that Buhari will avoid the debate due to arrogance and cluelessness.
He is a total failure. Nigerians should never vote any candidate that refuses to participate in presidential debate. APC's only hope of winning is by rigging.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by docadams: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2018
Hmmm.Buhari must debate. No he won't debate. What is in a debate? In Nigeria, NOTHING. But Buhari ain't the type to shy away from a genuine challenges. The only one he refused to honour was that of 2015 that was organised by a partisan BON. Even GEJ sequestered himself between the bleasts of a woman to deliver his debate. PMB will debate, that I am sure of. Many who think he will decline or will faulter during the debate will be highly disappointed. He is the king on the throne. Once he can stop any unwanted attempt to stampede him or, restrain himself from getting involved in unnecessary exchange of words, he is home and dry. Atiku is the one I actually fear for. He comes across as someone who won't be confident or coherent enough away from his comfort zone. He will be like a fish out of water
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by sammie99: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2018
He will not attend bcuz he has phobia 4 public and bcuz he has notin 2 say or offer. U remember what trump called him
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by emperorgeoffrey: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2018
you people are very funny, what do you expect from the man. Do you known what is debate or you think it is United nation summit that he can just read what is written in the papers
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by mrollyB: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Wow what a wise word, achievements by doing what and what?
PassingShot:
Debates in Nigeria are useless because many times we’ve seen the winner of a debate losing woefully in elections. The reason is that 99% of voters have already made their mind on their choice. And debates are usually to sway undecided voters.

Na losers dey debate in Nigeria grin

Since 1999, all the presidents we’ve produced never participated in the presidential debate prior to the election that made them president.

Obasanjo refused to debate with Falae
Yar’Adua didn’t debate with Buhari
Jonathan refused to debate PMB
PMB refused to debate Jonathan

So, if he refuses to debate, you have the choice to keep your votes to yourself or give to someone else.

Buhari’s achievements speak for him already.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by poseidon12: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2018
PassingShot:
Debates in Nigeria are useless because many times we’ve seen the winner of a debate losing woefully in elections. The reason is that 99% of voters have already made their mind on their choice. And debates are usually to sway undecided voters.

Na losers dey debate in Nigeria grin

Since 1999, all the presidents we’ve produced never participated in the presidential debate prior to the election that made them president.

Obasanjo refused to debate with Falae
Yar’Adua didn’t debate with Buhari
Jonathan refused to debate PMB
PMB refused to debate Jonathan

So, if he refuses to debate, you have the choice to keep your votes to yourself or give to someone else.

Buhari’s achievements speak for him already.

This unpatriotic zombie is already making excuses for his bigoted Buhari's expected absence from the debate. Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by poseidon12: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Yankee101:
Atiku should not go if Buhari is not going

Atiku should be there, whether Buhari goes or not. It should provide an excellent opportunity for any candidate to sell his message to enlightened Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by don4real18(m): 7:52am On Nov 23, 2018
I can put it to you that many of the e-warriors fighting against his Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari indecision on participating in the debate do not even know how to start a debate
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by don4real18(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2018
poseidon12:

Atiku should be there, whether Buhari goes or not. It should provide an excellent opportunity for any candidate to sell his message to enlightened Nigerians.
Like selling NNPC grin
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by bsolushola82: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2018
seanfer:
Only GEJ participated in a debate under PDP in 2015... Even in 2011 GEJ was absent.... So why are People making it look like Buhari is going to be the first Person tiny to Participate in the Debate.... This is why it’s not good to support something that’s not good from the beginning because it will be used as Precedence...
BUT HE BROUGHT CHANGE I THINK

1 Like

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by poseidon12: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2018
delishpot:
Nigerians would rather chop off their noses to spite their faces. They will consider Attiku. Which sane person would consider Atiku for presidency? I weep for our youth. Who LOVE to recycle their old shit. Vote Donald Duke and have peace for 4 years at least. But I don't expect much from my sun baked brain people who believe in hugging a known devil while shooooing away an angel simply because they know the said devil and have been enduring his evil since the time of their fore fathers.

You stealth supporters of the bigot Buhari should not feel ashamed of coming out to express your support for him. The presidential election is, in reality, between Atiku and Buhari. Any vote for any other candidate other than Atiku, is a vote for Buhari. No sane person who wishes Nigeria well, will vote for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by farem: 8:09am On Nov 23, 2018
sorom4:
Is this how he will take us to Next Level?

Next Level of Iberiberism

I agree, debate is good, but tell me one incumbent President or VP (including your Atiku) since 1999 to date.
If you cannot, now you know!
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by Xkalaban(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Of course him no go gree debate na. He is simply incompetent and ancient in train of thoughts. He is devoid of new ideas and certainly can't defend the fact that his govt has been a catastrophic disaster. He can't survive that debate o. His bmc and zombie supporters will simply come to the venue and cause commotion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by poseidon12: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2018
don4real18:
I can put it to you that many of the e-warriors fighting against his Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari indecision on participating in the debate do not even know how to start a debate

They are not running for president, yet. But your lifeless "his Excellency" is.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by poseidon12: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2018
don4real18:

Like selling NNPC grin

Yep. NNPC should be sold ASAP. Government has no business running a business. Government should only play regulatory role. The privatization should make NNPC operations more transparent and should reduce corruption in Nigeria. What we should watch out for is how the privatization is done. The most competent hands should take over, unlike what happened with the power sector.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by AerialMapper: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Undecided? I wish i can be undecided whether to attend a job interview!!!

This is the singular reason why our leaders do not feel they are accountable to the people! They know your votes don't count at the end; what really counts are the antics of the vote buyers and the riggers who do the real work. These are the people they go all out to satisfy when they get elected.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by Amhappy(f): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2018
I read what Nigerian youths are writing here with sadness. That's why there's no hope for this country. How do we hold our leaders accountable when we make excuses for their inadequacy. Since Buhari became president no media chats only a one way address. And Presidential debate,he's undecided. Who did this to us? Why are we so foolish? Politicians take us for a ride because we place no value for ourselves instead we hold them as god refusing to question them.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by ichiexy01: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2018
ugo4u:
We hope he obliges and turn up for the debate. It is better to debate questions without settling it than to settle questions without debating it.
Mr spells over to you spell Buhari
Mr spells: Isi mu spell luo Buhari ma spell giriya
Buhari wunu

P O----Ehen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C O-----Ehen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N A-----Ehen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N I------Ehen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N R------Ehen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F I-------Ehen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N U----Ehen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G O-------Buhari
Please O what does this mean ??
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by delishpot: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2018
poseidon12:

You stealth supporters of the bigot Buhari should not feel ashamed of coming out to express your support for him. The presidential election is, in reality, between Atiku and Buhari. Any vote for any other candidate other than Atiku, is a vote for Buhari. No sane person who wishes Nigeria well, will vote for Buhari.

What an ignorant comment. Who dameged the minds of Nigerians this deep? See how a supposedly young man reasons?Tufiakwa!
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by delishpot: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2018
wirinet:

It simply means the exams are not necessary for promotion, because when you wrote the exam and your competitor did not, your competitor got promoted while you did not. Meanwhile, when you failed to write the exam and your competitor did write it, you were promoted as opposed to your competitor.
So, if the same exam came up again, will you write it?
. In a sane world yes. But in a world where corruption and greed rules even a dead man can be made king.
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by nameo: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2018
wirinet:

But, Buhari had participanted in presidential debates twice before - in 2011 and 2007.

Well some people would argue that he was in control of his full senses at that time. You know senility increases with Age. That is what he is been accused of now. Not going for the debate increases that suspicion.
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by nameo: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Amhappy:
I read what Nigerian youths are writing here with sadness. That's why there's no hope for this country. How do we hold our leaders accountable when we make excuses for their inadequacy. Since Buhari became president no media chats only a one way address. And Presidential debate,he's undecided. Who did this to us? Why are we so foolish? Politicians take us for a ride because we place no value for ourselves instead we hold them as god refusing to question them.

Another very strong point. You know i was just thinking about this some days ago. It kinda hit me.

Buhari is the only president since 1999 who have not attended any media chat(except one i think where he did very poorly and so may have been adviced not to do it again).

Who are these people trying to shield the President from us- his inadequency and all. And what do tgey gain from it. And what is e e more important- how can any sane person still support this??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by nameo: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2018
don4real18:

Like selling NNPC grin

You dont like the idea? Good. I have some concerns here too.

But this exactly what debates is about- we allow tge candiddates to explain their ideas, we engage those ideas and then make IINFORMED decision based on the level of such engagement.

Do you undertstand this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by nameo: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2018
docadams:
Hmmm.Buhari must debate. No he won't debate. What is bin a debate? In Nigeria, NOTHING. But Bihari ain't the type to shy away from genuine challenges. The only one he refused to honour was that of 2015 that was organised by a partisan BON. Even GEJ sequestered himself between the bleasts of a woman to deliver his debate. PMB will debate, that I am sure of. Many who think he will decline or will faulter during the debate will be highly disappointed. He is the kimg on the throne. Once he can stop any unwanted attempt to stampede him or, restrain himself from getting involved in unnecessary exchange of words, he is home and dry. Atiku is the one I actually fear for. He comes across as someone who won't be confident or coherent enough paway from his comfort zone. He will be like a fish out of water

We hope so.

Now you are talking.

We will be waiting expectantly.
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2018
PassingShot:

What do I expect from an Atikulooted brain who believes it’s a Jubril Al-Sudani that’s in Aso Rock? Why won’t such brain not think everyone of Buhari’s supporteris a BMC on N30k per month.

Donate your brain to PMB since you have refused to use it
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by bejeria101(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2018
Jubrin you mean! We know about buhari.
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by biztip: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2018
have u ever heard buhari,talking about economy, na only cooruption he sabi, what will he answer if they ask him,question about macro economic issues
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by Austinio: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2018
I think he will attend but he will not have any reasonable thing to say or tell Nigerian's BC he and his govt leak vision and wisdom.
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by Austinio: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2018
I think he will attend but he will not have any reasonable thing to say or tell Nigerian's BC he and his govt leak visi'n and wi'dom.
Re: Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 by wirinet(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2018
nameo:

Well some people would argue that he was in control of his full senses at that time. You know senility increases with Age. That is what he is been accused of now. Not going for the debate increases that suspicion.

Well you said some people, and I would add a very small "some people ", a large majority of "some people" argue that Buhari has no secondary school certificate and so cannot speak or read English or that the present Buhari is an impostor Jubril who does not know his right from his left.

I am also part of the small "some people" that Buhari is mentally incapacitated due to old age or illness. But the other larger some people are distracting from the real issues by presenting stupid arguments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore / Gov Bello Mobilizes Contractors For Umomi Idah Road / Ruth Dienye Hart, Councillorship Aspirant Raises Alarm Over Attack On Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.