Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

We Didn’t Meet Buhari To Campaign For Him – S/east Govs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t Meet Buhari To Campaign For Him – S/east Govs (437 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole / Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Didn’t Meet Buhari To Campaign For Him – S/east Govs by agwom(m): 5:38am On Nov 23, 2018
The chairman of the Southeast Governors’ Forum and governor of Ebonyi State, David Umahi yesterday said their Tuesday’s meeting with President Muhammad Buhari at Aso Villa was not to campaign for his re-election.

He said they met with the president to seek 50 percent release of the contract sum to the firm for the actualization of the Second Niger Bridge.

He told journalists yesterday that “So, southeast would not say because they are predominantly PDP, they should shy away from development from the federal government to them, to me, that is stupidity, we are not campaigning for anybody, but we want to say that the problem of south east is beyond partisan politics.

“Any party that wants to take southeast must be very serious with southeast and southeast will take that party very serious.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-didnt-meet-buhari-to-campaign-for-him-s-east-govs.html
Re: We Didn’t Meet Buhari To Campaign For Him – S/east Govs by magoo10(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2018

He said they met with the president to seek 50 percent release of the contract sum to the firm for the actualization of the Second Niger Bridge.

After three and half years of propaganda buhari is yet to release funds for the said project.

Probably the nepotist filled bigot wants the southeast governors to decamp to his party first before doing his job.
Re: We Didn’t Meet Buhari To Campaign For Him – S/east Govs by Nwibii: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Good one,so that if he loses election by 2019 50% of the second Niger bridge would have been completed.
Re: We Didn’t Meet Buhari To Campaign For Him – S/east Govs by bitcoin215: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Lie Lie
Re: We Didn’t Meet Buhari To Campaign For Him – S/east Govs by Katier00(f): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2018
They met him to campaign for me
Re: We Didn’t Meet Buhari To Campaign For Him – S/east Govs by oyebanji44: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2018
Northern fanatics had inflicted wounds and Neglected the people of the south east in past.Now that president Buhari ( a man from north) decided to put positive energy towards the south east development ..this time the south east needs his support and courage..but the fools.. are out there shouting Biafra..
Re: We Didn’t Meet Buhari To Campaign For Him – S/east Govs by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:34am On Nov 23, 2018
agwom:
The chairman of the Southeast Governors’ Forum and governor of Ebonyi State, David Umahi yesterday said their Tuesday’s meeting with President Muhammad Buhari at Aso Villa was not to campaign for his re-election.

He told journalists yesterday that “So, southeast would not say because they are predominantly PDP, they should shy away from development from the federal government to them, to me, that is stupidity, we are not campaigning for anybody, but we want to say that the problem of south east is beyond partisan politics.

“Any party that wants to take southeast must be very serious with southeast and southeast will take that party very serious.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-didnt-meet-buhari-to-campaign-for-him-s-east-govs.html

I pity my people. Our leaders are myopic. Under what business principle do you now pay 50% settlement to a contractor on a job not even 5% started? We want to vote Atiku but asking Buhari to pay 50% for a job PDP neglected for 16yrs. What do they take Jubrin for?
Its better for Umahi to have kept quiet than this shame in his revelation.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Writes For Christian Newspaper, Says Christians, Muslims Must Unite / I Am Alive, Strong And Was Not Replaced:: Nigeria President Buhari, / People Calling Buhari A Clone, Ignorant, Ungodly -tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.