Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

“You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (23512 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by AverageAnnie(f): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2018
Seriously, I don't understand why bobrisky appeared in my dream like night, like we had a bestie to bestie talk.. please you guys should pray for me.

1 Like

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Denikayan: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2018
Bobrisky should kukuma kill boy burner

Bob sef take style get bad mouth

Fall down and die
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Denikayan: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2018
AverageAnnie:
Seriously, I don't understand why bobrisky appeared in my dream like night, like we had a bestie to bestie talk.. please you guys should pray for me.

Food you need, not prayers

You need to have a right balanced diet at night to have sound sleep devoid of illusions.

Avoid swallows at night and take something light

1 Like

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by YungTemy(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Na just one slap Burna boy men go give bobrisky, Him brain go reset.
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by onward4life(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2018
wittyt98:
That Drug addict go sponsor u for life grin your papa wey no be drug addict wetin he gain aside giving birth to foolish holier than thou animal like u? cheesy cheesy

Ignore d bass stard.

On a normal day dem no fit stand near hood

Ppo wet dia family name no popular for their village

Him manage buy itel phone come online begin ooz

Burna Boy I pledge allegiance on dis matta.

Holla dem .. by d sea side

Pork risky at the end of the "SEASON'
4k gayz

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Awesomefred32(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2018
Please who is BLAC CHYNA and BOB RISKY

cheesysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

black is beautiful jare

black rocks
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by CarGuide: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Mufasa27(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2018
I hope bob remembered what happened to MR 2kay abi wetin be the guy name sef grin
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by SoNature(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2018
How can someone come to Nigeria the first time to sell her products?

In the US, they will start asking for a permit

Why is this country like this?
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by DivineGebike(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2018
If people are talking this one will be talking

Someone you can't tell if He is She, or She is He

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by technicallyrich(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2018
fhranciz:
Bob risky should go ask Mr 2kay how him body do am when e set. Lions behind their phone keypads
i hope you know mr 2kay is ijaw and in iceland confraternity which has affliation with vikings.
In ph blak ass is hated,and hunted.
Mr 2kay was settled heavily for that shitt.
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Biguyman: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

i hope you know mr 2kay is ijaw and in iceland confraternity which has affliation with vikings.
In ph blak ass is hated,and hunted.
Mr 2kay was settled heavily for that shitt.
Shut up oga.

Mr 2kay still had to tender apology to Burnaboy again even after chopping* beatings
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by GenFunction: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2018
look at this former guy
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2018
I wish Burna Boy beats this idiot black and blue.. e go too sweet me for Belle grin
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2018
ChyOmaa:
Ode! Make Burna Boy catch u..
the beating go too sweet me for Belle grin
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2018
agbonkamen:
Bobprick grin
Ah! Go jor.... U too like prick grin
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by ajebuter(f): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2018
In the midst of our political and economic problems, these ones are concerned about bleaching and skin whitening!

Retardsss and m0r0ns everywhere!
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by technicallyrich(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Biguyman:

Shut up oga.

Mr 2kay still had to tender apology to Burnaboy again even after chopping* beatings
give me the proof where he tendered it.
Just they carry rumour up and down like akara.
Wish you can tell me that shut up face to face.
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Biguyman: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

come ph come get hold of me na.no be to dey hide online.
I repeat 2kay was paid heavily.u dont fuk with ijaws.even burna boy no so.
If u be man come.
suen mynd44 ishilove calling a nairalander ram.
See person wey say mai come ph don dey call admin them already grin cheesy

If i track you come ph na fbi you go call.

Jk
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by technicallyrich(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Biguyman:
See person wey say mai come ph don dey call admin them already grin
If i track you come ph na fbi you go call.
Jk
eiye that one na confra.i can talk to an assman or maf but eiye confra too low. I dont discuss with touts. But fell free to come shall. I dey creek they wait for you.
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Biguyman: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

eiye that one na confra.i can talk to an assman or maf but eiye confra too low.
I dont discuss with touts.
But fell free to come shall.
I dey creek they wait for you.
When i talk say i be eiye or even cultist? grin cheesy

Get a life dude
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by technicallyrich(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Biguyman:

When i talk say i be eiye or even cultist? grin

Get a life dude
too busy for these.i have a job,i was on break.i know you are a troll and jobless.
My break is over.i am driving back from genesis where i took a good lunch.
Lok for something to eat and sleep.someday some years you might also be like me.by getting a good job and eating well.
Mention me if you want money for food,cloth,recharge card,boxers.
I realy pity for you,been hungry,broke and jobless is not easy.
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Biguyman: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

too busy for these.i have a job,i was on break.i know you are a troll and jobless.
My break is over.i am driving back from genesis where i took a good lunch.
Lok for something to eat and sleep.someday some years you might also be like me.by getting a good job and eating well.
Mention me if you want money for food,cloth,recharge card,boxers.
I realy pity for you,been hungry,broke and jobless is not easy.
Ok
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by agbonkamen(f): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2018
SmellySperm:

Ah! Go jor.... U too like prick grin
grin
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Ayobami7(m): 2:22am On Nov 24, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by LieDetector(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2018
ChyOmaa:

Keep shut! Nobody holy pass
hi. Does the name "Mzpecs" ring any bell to you?
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by ChyOmaa(f): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
LieDetector:
hi. Does the name "Mzpecs" ring any bell to you?
Hi LieDetector smiley
Yes, it does ring a bell cheesy
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by LieDetector(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2018
ChyOmaa:

Hi LieDetector smiley
Yes, it does ring a bell cheesy
omg shocked

I've been deeply worried about lagmostkuit. Glad seeing you around here. What happened to your former?
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by ChyOmaa(f): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
LieDetector:
omg shocked

I've been deeply worried about lagmostkuit. Glad seeing you around here. What happened to your former?
Good to know someone out there is thinking bout me...
I deactivated.

How have u been?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elegushi Family To Sue Tosin Raj For Alleging Oba Elegushi Fathered Mohbad’s Son / Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award / 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.