Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos (38183 Views)

Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment / Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by DeeTweenie(f): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2018
It doesnt matter, we still need to be careful
Quality20:
but he has been working for them for years na

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by NotComplaining: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2018
A lesson for those opposing capital punishment.

Once a criminal of a heinious crime has been convicted he or she should be publicly executed. Even before punishment can be delivered, the culprit should be starved and chained in a cesspit with just enough air ventilation for him or her to survive the duration. The cesspit should be one in use and away from the population.

The victims family should then be consulted on how they would like the public execution to be carried out with the State mandating a minimum of decapitation.

That is what you call deterence.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2018
And some crazy lawyers would come out to defend this beast

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by TEDHorsePower: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2018
This is heartbreaking i must confess. It takes a parent to understand the pains these parents are going through right now.

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by kingthreat(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2018
The woman should have just tried to pay the money even if its little by little.The fool will eventually be caught but the children's lives are irreplaceable. I do not know what she's going through now, but I hope her family is there to give her strength in these testing times
Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by maasoap(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2018
anonymuz:
Which way naija? May be the mother of those innocent children is of a questionable character.

Really? Let me speak through your warped mindset: only people with questionable characters suffer through the hand of evil people. Why the mother, why not the father? Oh, because only the mother was mentioned in the report?
You're mentally sick man

3 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by lapagegirl(f): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2018
anonymuz:
Which way naija? May be the mother of those innocent children is of a questionable character.
Excuse me. Like seriously, people like you are the problem of Nigeria. So the children should die because to you there mother is of questionable character?
May God protect our children.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by sonofoluku: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2018
anonymuz:

Are you sure u r Ok? Does that justify his actions?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by movetoca: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2018
Please someone should suggest the best way to kill this monster.

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2018
Ho Lord, out of your bountiful love and benevolence. Give the tribe of igbo, compassion & empathy for mankind. We are afraid of your vengeance for the victims, so that it will not affect the innocent Nigerians, who knew nothing of the crimes.
Lord reduce the love of money in the heart of igbo tribe, for they have killed many in the quest to make money.

Lord open the blind eyes of igbo tribe, to the true vanity of materialism , for mothers have killed children for money, fathers have sacrificed daughters for money, clergymen are extorting 10% of illegal wealth, in your name and spending them of materialism, of big cars, private jets and others. Lord strength our heart's in serving you. Ameen

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by sayisayi(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2018
coolcharm:
Wow

Wipe out a whole family just because of 3M?

The devil himself will be amazed at the level of evil and wickedness the human Ni55erian mind is capable of processing and executing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by sweetrace(f): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2018
anonymuz:

And so what? Is that an excuse for his own brand of evil?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Gptins(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
They should tie him torture him with hot iron and bring rat and rabbit to eat of his genitals while he is given slow death torture.
This is the height of wickedness.
If you know what it takes to carry a child for 9months and then deliver, breastfeed and train...
because of your greed and avaricious mind you have sent this shinning � to early grave...
I decree no peace and the day will become darkness for you and the night will become horror..
God will punish you mercilessly.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Gptins(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
omasure1:
Congrats to all my last subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .
Mr scam leave people and their hard earned money alone

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by koolaid87: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wish I could buy that dude and interrogate him in a barbaric way

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
If possible, don't have domestic staff. Manage with your spouse. Home helps are proving deadly.

But then, most "ogas" and "madams" deal wickedly with their domestic staff.
Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
anonymuz:

Get sense naa, even if the mother is of a questionable character according to what you post, how does that concerns the children, did they offend him?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by PapaAdanna: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gnashes my teeth in pain.

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by JBoss25(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
swiz123:
Why is he still looking so handsome?

Do we still have ajebutter police in this country?
lol
Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Pataricatering(f): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Shut up !
anonymuz:

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by brightnonso: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
coolcharm:
Wow

Wipe out a whole family just because of 3M?

The devil himself will be amazed at the level of evil and wickedness the human mind is capable of processing and executing.

The devil is not amazed, because that he will do passionately: to kill, steal and destroy

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Satanic driver from hell. Too wicked

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by mario2k(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
For evil shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold. This is the last days..

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Fitbillionairep: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
and them never burn am yet?

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by kwajahafiz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
anonymuz:

Mumu don speak.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Amhappy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Randomshotzz:
Wickedness in high places.

Maybe they are owing him salaries.

If I hear. Are the children owing him? How many months salary dey dey owe am? I had a boss that owed my salary for 11 months even when I was sick in the hospital he refused to pay even when he had the money. I kill am? I borrowed money and save myself. This guy is evil biko.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by izy4all(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
anonymuz:
thats does not warrant the killing of innocent children, the best thing for him to do is to resign if the woman is of a questionable character. i dont know why some people find it so easy to kill their fellow being

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by Yankee101: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just suya this guy

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos by KingMicky3286: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
ridwanaminu:
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM : Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Hi do you teach online? As i dont live in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy / Two Married Men Allegedly Gang-rape 11-year-old Girl In Abia / Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.