Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) (56835 Views)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mtschewww... Some ladies don't want to learn.... Keep giving yourselves freely to yahoo boys... angryangry
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nawooo Naija..........
Well for me
Am on d next level

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Afonja007: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Girls nodey hear word we wey fit afford to dash dem 20k dem dey abuse us dem wan 'be like chika ike or ini edo ,she wan go know wetin guys dey do d guys come use her do wetin dem dey do

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
This new trend is pathetic
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
hidhrhis:
Once u become mad their will always be traces of madness in the blood
It pains me a lot she can never be normal again
spoken like a true mad man bro....youre healed totally IJN

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
chaiii see as the girl destiny do go be dat no be funny story
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
1x2x3:
So girls don't do charms that backfires? Somebody can't go mad? Why is everything attributed to yahoo boys?

remain silent if you know nothing
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by littleluv: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
If she be dey her house she for mad. Mtcheeew.
That was just a payoff for her. And others still won't learn.

Wetin concern me.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
With all this Happenings around Girls will still never be wise

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Plenty more to come.

Shebi girls no wan learn ni?

Una never see anything for this country.

Na all of una dem go use finish!

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
she never even pull clothes finish

Yahoo brain days r gone...Na ritualist computer idiots full ground now...all thanks to afonja alfa and afonja cele peeps

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by LeopardX: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
1x2x3:
So girls don't do charms that backfires? Somebody can't go mad? Why is everything attributed to yahoo boys?

If to say e never happen for my cabal I for agree with you bro.
It's real. Dem dey even use guys sef, talk less of females

6 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by davodyguy: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wafritalkblogg:
Instablog and Fake news source,No living reference to know it was truly the handwork of G boys

It's a shame what the moderators are doing to Nairaland. One idiot takes a random photograph, send it to his blog and its already on Homepage as news.

Who blamed Yahoo boy? And people commenting can't even ask questions

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by emijo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ritualists not yahoo boys
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
LeopardX:

It's real. Dem dey even use guys sef, talk less of females

Give us the gist. Wetin happen gan gan?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by LeopardX: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
1x2x3:

It's real. Dem dey even use guys sef, talk less of females.
If otherwise, I'm sure the cause of the madness would have been stated.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
davodyguy:

It's a shame what the moderators are doing to Nairaland. One idiot takes a random photograph, send it to his blog and its already on Homepage as news.

Who blamed Yahoo boy? And people commenting can't even ask questions

Smh

The fact that it might be fake doesn't mean it's not happening.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Uncivilized people
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wafritalkblogg:
Instablog and Fake news source,No living reference to know it was truly the handwork of G boys
What do you think, let them test-run you so we can get the living reference.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Amsonme(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
She's finally in the news. Not the kind she expected.
Hope she get well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
EmekaBlue:
she never even pull clothes finish

Yahoo brain days r gone...Na ritualist computer idiots full ground now...all thanks to afonja

You didn't have to go tribal. All these fetish yahoo boys dey help us teach these girls a lesson. More to come.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
crixlight2:
Yahoo boy don suffer for this country , any little thing, na yahoo boy , seems devil is on sabbatical leave now , nobody is blaming devil again but yahoo boy
They forgot to blame Buhari too.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
tstx:
Serves her right

I guess she was one of those ladies who preferred dating yahoo boys to hardworking Nigerians

Spits**

Meanwhile y'all need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
African Hospitals Are Not Built For African Presidents, They are Built for the Ordinary Citizens

Please change the color font of your blog. I couldn't see nothing.

The write up was faint. I couldn't read.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
DaddyNimo:

spoken like a true mad man bro....youre healed totally IJN
I have nothing to say to u bro
Ur opinion ur choice
Ain't got any bad word for u

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by LeopardX: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Give us the gist. Wetin happen gan gan?
I've narrated the incidence. It's on the front page.
This particular news may be false.
But e dey happen....wella. That one na just say I know these guys personally...... From my childhood.

Their target na 'we' broke ass niggas from the slum of Bariga wey never chop life.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Evidence pls
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Conceptman: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
LeopardX:
Please ensure you sensitize the girls/ladies around.
No one is too young to be aware these days.
This menace is becoming too much

Same thing happened to two guys in my neighbourhood - Ifeanyi and Jeremiah. Their childhood friends came around and started splashing cash on them. In just a little time, they both ran mad. Couldn't recognise me and even their family members anymore.
Ifeanyi has recovered to the glory of God. Jeremiah? May God save him. Nigga's still roaming about the streets of Lagos.

Pls guys and girls, be careful. If your guy hammer and u no sabi the source of wealth or u doubt the story of his overnight achievement.... Abeg japaa.
Thank you.
exactly jaapaatapaat
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
LeopardX:

I've narrated the incidence. It's on the front page.
This particular news may be false.
But e dey happen....wella. That one na just say I know these guys personally...... From my childhood.

Their target na 'we' broke ass niggas from the slum of Bariga wey never chop life.

Hmmmm. I go check your profile to be sure.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
So no more legit guys out there? And what marvels me is that the so called yahoo guys are either graduates or under graduates. Before na ndi Ahia with otumokpo, now the ones wey we think say school go help don join... Chineke mere umu gi ebere!

My fellow girls, once you comot with a guy or guys, and you come dey here slip, client, mail, my guy just buy gwagon etc nne japa, run, flee oooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm, these Yahoo boys menace is now something else yet you see girls troop around them.
BTW any girl used or destroyed by these Yahoo guys Who are obviously ritualist don't deserve any iota of pity cause they know those guys aren't legit, the unfortunate part is those who will use there own to affect their future husbands
that's why as a man u hv to check a lady's past very well...check pictures, gram, fb, twitter, ask questions. like wise ladies...u see a man with big cars, money but no verifiable source of income or he tells u he's into this and that and u don't check properly...
ignorance is no longer an excuse. some pay with their lives

4 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by sexdoll: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
ha ha ha

I love this.

yahoo boys fc 1 - olosho united 0

yahoo boys are still winning!!!
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
They must have pinged her network via thong tunnel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.