Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) (56834 Views)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Denikayan: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
The next victim is reading this

Imagine dating a yahoo boy and be proud of it.

Some girls are even walking dead. Deliverance can't even rescue them again

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by LeopardX: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
hidhrhis:
Once u become mad their will always be traces of madness in the blood
It pains me a lot she caan never be normal again
One of my friend actually recovered....but he became very fat.... Maybe it's the drugs they gave him.
Although he was able to trace his way back home by himself when the sudden madness started quite unlike the other guy we had to 'bundle' home.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
ngwababe:
So no more legit guys out there? And what marvels me is that the so called yahoo guys are either graduates or under graduates. Before na ndi Ahia with otumokpo, now the ones wey we think say school go help don join... Chineke mere umu gi ebere!

My fellow girls, once you comot with a guy or guys, and you come dey here slip, client, mail, my guy just buy gwagon etc nne japa, run, flee oooooo

Shebi una no want broke legitimate boys? Na these same Yahoo boys and ritualist una must marry.

Iphonex, nice car and a good apartment must be had by our Nigerian girls but they must pay the price. It's open season for our girls.

Yahoo and rituals is here to stay!

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by HENRYEMELIKE(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
such is life..
all in the name of latest iphone, Brazilian hair and boasting of ya fake man driving benz...
this is the result...

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by NaijaRoyelty: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
The days are evil

Boys are more desperate than ever .

Hunger and Poverty has Driven young generations to do the unthinkable just to escape sufferness .

Don't jump into relationships with someone because you think they're living large , because behind every young man's flashy lifestyle , there's human blood and destiny sacrifices .

Be wise , be vililant and pray without season .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
1x2x3:
So girls don't do charms that backfires? Somebody can't go mad? Why is everything attributed to yahoo boys?
sorry o no vex. yahoo boys don't do charms at all. they don't steal young girls destinies at all. it's all a hoax by social media to make us hate them. no vex...the ones they catch with laptops and charms nko? the ones they recently caught in OOU with laptops and charms what do u call them? if they are yahoo boys what are they doing with charms? if they are ritualists what are they doing with laptops? what a child can't see standing th elders see sitting

5 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Our beautiful slay Queens must continue following yahoo ritualists and leave broke guys alone.

No level of rituals will dissuade our girls from following yahoo boys, all these ones na sound bite.

angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by chuwubuikem(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Girls of now days nobody want to suffer all they want na money as if na dey papa own central �
Foolish girls

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abegi...This one na from village nothing like yahooboy anything
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by StevenOba: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ati u na know say yahoo girls dey igboro too.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by LeopardX: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Hmmmm. I go check your profile to be sure.
Lol I don't post on nairaland sir. I only pass comments sometimes ni o.
This particular incidence is very true sir.
I have nothing to gain or lose by lying.
As my ex-corper friend told me: If I dey lie, you no fit kill me. If I talk true you still no fit kill me.
So make I kukuma talk true.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by tstx(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Please change the color font of your blog. I couldn't see nothing.
The write up was faint. I couldn't read.
I will now.. Thanks for the feedback
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
LeopardX:

Lol I don't post on nairaland sir. I only pass comments sometimes ni o.
This particular incidence is very true sir.
I have nothing to gain or lose by lying.
As my ex-corper friend told me: If I dey lie, you no fit kill me. If I talk true you still no fit kill me.
So make I kukuma talk true.

Na true u yarn.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Jethman: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
A river doesn't flow through the forest, without pulling down trees. The worst is that this are the kind of guys MOST girls like grooving with. SMH God bless all the legitimate hard-working young lads, we shall get good women to be with us.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
So all those stories she normally read online, she ignored them and now she's a victim, I hope she's delivered.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by fennels007(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
BE811APP:
Hmmmmmm sad

Candid advice.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
many more girls... ladies ... wives ... will run mad before new year.. trust me only that bastard greedy ones.. The ones that loves love, material things.. they will surely be used before january.. 2019... They will dump husband cos of one rich politician or fraudster.. Use them all.. They are serving the purpose .. God have mercy.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Solokito(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
good for her
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
1x2x3:
So girls don't do charms that backfires? Somebody can't go mad? Why is everything attributed to yahoo boys?
I tire oooo bro.

Who knows if she was trying to do charm to snach her best friend boyfriend grin

I pity them not.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
evrything yahoo boys small evrything yahoo guys. so person no fit run mad in peace again?...

na wa oo oooo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Dyeklint667: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
LeopardX:

If to say e never happen for my cabal I for agree with you bro.
It's real. Dem dey even use guys sef, talk less of females
Even me, I use to doubt it until it happened to a friend of mine... My God, we are not safe anymore in this life and the fear of the unknown of what is on the other side self nor go make person still won die. Man is an enemy to his fellow man

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by 1miccza: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Authoreety:
River no dey carry who e no see im leg

If u kno, u kno...

Hmmmmm strong mannn i hail oooo!!!
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
LeopardX:

One of my friend actually recovered....but he became very fat.... Maybe it's the drugs they gave him.
Although he was able to trace his way back home by himself when the sudden madness started quite unlike the other guy we had to 'bundle' home.
Oh you have them all around you.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Shebi una no want broke legitimate boys? Na these same Yahoo boys and ritualist una must marry.

Iphonex, nice car and a good apartment must be had by our Nigerian girls but they must pay the price. It's open season for our girls.

Yahoo and rituals is here to stay!

Sometimes, it isn't our fault. Even the so called broke guy no even like him brokenness, na me go come like am? We don't want broke guys, we just want comfortable guys!
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Why did she went out with them and tooked money from them?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Legendguy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
ngwababe:

Sometimes, it isn't our fault. Even the so called broke guy no even like him brokenness, na me go come like am? We don't want broke guys, we just want comfortable guys!
Then stick with us, support us and encourage us to make it in life then you will reap the fruit of your labour peacefully and bountifully
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by 1x2x3: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
LeopardX:

If to say e never happen for my cabal I for agree with you bro.
It's real. Dem dey even use guys sef, talk less of females.
If otherwise, I'm sure the cause of the madness would have been stated.

Dem dey use guys but if we see video of a used guy online caption will change to "yahoo boy runs mad as charm backfires"

4 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by 1x2x3: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
kaluxy007:

remain silent if you know nothing

You know nothing. You have no idea the amount of fetish things slay queens do.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Legendguy:

Then stick with us, support us and encourage us to make it in life then you will reap the fruit of your labour peacefully and bountifully

We are doing our best but sometimes we become afraid that you guys once you make it, will never stay with that one that helped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.