Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) (56798 Views)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Somebody help. I mistakenly rub my honeypot with the hand I used to cut pepper. I need a room where I can spread my legs & fan it

Call 911 tongue
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
It is not only yahoo boys that do these things.. hian. There are many business men around doing this, some are elected leaders in places of worship. The heart of man is wicked. If only we know what and who the other person truly is.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
LeopardX:
Please ensure you sensitize the girls/ladies around.
No one is too young to be aware these days.
This menace is becoming too much

Same thing happened to two guys in my neighbourhood - Ifeanyi and Jeremiah. Their childhood friends came around and started splashing cash on them. In just a little time, they both ran mad. Couldn't recognise me and even their family members anymore.
Ifeanyi has recovered to the glory of God. Jeremiah? May God save him. Nigga's still roaming about the streets of Lagos.

Pls guys and girls, be careful. If your guy hammer and u no sabi the source of wealth or u doubt the story of his overnight achievemeent.... Abeg japaa.
Thank you.

Modified: Above all let your head be very strong becaus e it is actually hard to reject gifts especially if u r very poor. Make I no lie....yahoo boy Don help my ministry before. But I fortify myself spiritually. But I made up my mind not to let that happen again no matter my condition. It probably works on girls because their spirit dey somehow volatile. I dunno. Just saying.
truth said
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by jonath0012(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Seriously, I used to think these kind of news are fairy tales until it happened to someone close to me.

His childhood friend came from nowhere, spending money anyhow and rented an apartment at the eye brow area on the island.

There were about six living with the said guy in the same apartment. They all thought they were doing the same yahoo work, but wonder why the other guy always get money.... If the guy says he need 5million naira on a particular day, he must get it..

It got to a point none of them collect money again no matter how hard they work.. So, it was only the guy collecting money, feeding them and giving them pocket money.. Unknown to them, the guy is a confirm ritualist, and not yahoo boy...The guy has been using their destiny one way or the other.

When they got to know, they all left one by one, leaving the guy alone. As soon as the guy realized that bubble has burst, he ran out of the country.
Those guys said the week they left, Was the week they collect money....

So, guys open your eyes wella oo... Anybody you are not in contact with for maximum of 1month, and he just comes around spending money, under the pretext of yahoo.., bro abeg jaapa ooo.. This is true story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
LeopardX:

One of my friend actually recovered....but he became very fat.... Maybe it's the drugs they gave him.
Although he was able to trace his way back home by himself when the sudden madness started quite unlike the other guy we had to 'bundle' home.
Lols
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
ngwababe:

Sometimes, it isn't our fault. Even the so called broke guy no even like him brokenness, na me go come like am? We don't want broke guys, we just want comfortable guys!

Good luck with your comfortable yahoo guys.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by ikeike7: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Congrats to all my last subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Can you blame the boiz wen d gals ain't gon stop loving the money bags
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Good luck with your comfortable yahoo guys.

Guy calm down, do you like poverty yourself? Why are you people pretending like you're comfortable of not being able to afford your basic needs? Would you want your sister to marry a poor man? So all men wey get money na yahoo now? Inshort, na your kind be our problem walahi

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
hidhrhis:
Once u become mad their will always be traces of madness in the blood
It pains me a lot she can never be normal again
You don't own her future. Clear that thought from your mind.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
ngwababe:

Sometimes, it isn't our fault. Even the so called broke guy no even like him brokenness, na me go come like am? We don't want broke guys, we just want comfortable guys!
no mind the dude o, na everlasting race him go put you. Proverty is no joke, Ur husband go die leave u. Okay run follow bricklayers, be happily broke as some would say here. See all these stuffs do happen, but just like prison rape it is so overhyped just to draw traffic and make girls look at the these broke fools. Now it is now believed if u are rich u are a Ritualist. Imagine E-money posted a car and some broke fools talking trash, if u knew when E-money and KCee stated hustling. Back then on campus, star Trek naija by star, when E-money came with his brother, along nigga raw, timaya etc. But now he's reaping the benefits one fool with a small dick come dey talk trash.

I know so many yahooboys with a happy family, kids, living a good life, traveling on trips and stuffs. Why him no use him wife? Why the Baba no ask am to use him children. Well to each his own, that's why some babes know their guy na gboy but still dey with am coz they are smart and they know how the operation goes coz their guy don cashout from their front so many times

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don dey fear this delta.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by nick50(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nigerian gals too like free money
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Antoeni:
With all this Happenings around Girls will still never be wise

true....they won't still have sense

DAT girl cannot tell me she didn't know of the happening recently..... well.....who wan see 2019 suppose wise.....and ask for God's protection
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Colourich:
I don dey fear this delta.

not only Delta o..even in Benin...one happened near my school recently
.university of Benin.... a 19 years old boy...lodged a guy in deutchman hotel...opp uniben...he cut off her breasts... wanted to escape but was caught...no where is safe....even apart from g boys...there other evil DAT is claiming lives
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Authoreety:
River no dey carry who e no see im leg
If u kno, u kno...

still others won't learn sad
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Who saw her collecting money from them?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
MannieA:

not only Delta o..even in Benin...one happened near my school recently
.university of Benin.... a 19 years old boy...lodged a guy in deutchman hotel...opp uniben...he cut off her breasts... wanted to escape but was caught...no where is safe....even apart from g boys...there other evil DAT is claiming lives
Scary world.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jayhazard:

You don't own her future. Clear that thought from your mind.
OK bro
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by nagalee(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
DaddyNimo:

spoken like a true mad man bro....youre healed totally IJN
hahaha. this got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lolzzz yahoo boys done really suffer for naija.. Person sick die na yahoo boys
Person sleep no wake na yahoo
Person forget to breath na yahoo
Chop poison na yahoo
Accident sef na yahoo boys
No need for autopsy again grin grin

Leading cause of death in Nigeria is death by yahoo boys grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by emma737(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
so painful

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by babadigu(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by joseph214(m): 2:00am On Nov 24, 2018
LeopardX:
Please ensure you sensitize the girls/ladies around.
No one is too young to be aware these days.
This menace is becoming too much

Same thing happened to two guys in my neighbourhood - Ifeanyi and Jeremiah. Their childhood friends came around and started splashing cash on them. In just a little time, they both ran mad. Couldn't recognise me and even their family members anymore.
Ifeanyi has recovered to the glory of God. Jeremiah? May God save him. Nigga's still roaming about the streets of Lagos.

Pls guys and girls, be careful. If your guy hammer and u no sabi the source of wealth or u doubt the story of his overnight achievemeent.... Abeg japaa.
Thank you.

Modified: Above all let your head be very strong becaus e it is actually hard to reject gifts especially if u r very poor. Make I no lie....yahoo boy Don help my ministry before. But I fortify myself spiritually. But I made up my mind not to let that happen again no matter my condition. It probably works on girls because their spirit dey somehow volatile. I dunno. Just saying.
Is it Ifeanyi from Asaba/Ibusa?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) by Legendguy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
ngwababe:

We are doing our best but sometimes we become afraid that you guys once you make it, will never stay with that one that helped.

It depends tho but relationship is not built in a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.