Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Young Lady!!!! Five(5) Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady!!!! Five(5) Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend (596 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady!!!! Five(5) Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend by don9ja4: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Having a boyfriend goes beyond beauty, smartness and funny. In fact, there are countless girls out there who have all these characteristics, but they still find it very difficult to get a serious boyfriend.

What could be the reason for this? Some little things you do unconsciously can prevent you from having a serious date. Check out these top 5 reasons why you don’t have a boyfriend.

Young Lady Reasons Why You Don’t Have A Boyfriend
1. Your Actions Indicate Lack Of Interest
One of the reasons why you don’t have a boyfriend could be that your actions indicate a lack of interest. Most times, when guys come around you to strike up a conversation, you normally turn them down.

To put it differently, you are okay being single and don’t want to mingle. If you continue like this, all the guys that show interest may naturally give up. While you will be there waiting for your fairytale lover to come.

So, it is advisable to show interest whenever a guy starts a conversation with you. This is the first step in the right direction.

2. You Don’t Trust Any Guy
Most times, ladies tend to judge every guy coming around based on their past experience. if you are among the ladies that do this, you may not have a boyfriend anytime soon.

That you were heartbroken by your ex-boyfriend doesn’t mean that every person coming around is a “Yoruba demon”. Therefore, it is advisable to allow your experience in the past to remain in the past.

Never allow it to affect your relationship life. Otherwise, you may find it difficult to have a serious date. Remember! Time waits for nobody

3. Keep Cancelling Dating Appointments
One of the reasons why you don’t have a boyfriend is probably because you are fond of cancelling a date. Some guys may naturally give up when you keep cancelling dating appointments you agreed on before.

4. You Are More Focused On Your Career Than Anything Else
Most times, it is advisable to always balance your career and love life in such a way that one will not affect another,

Sadly, when you become too focused on your career, your love life suffers greatly, thus preventing responsible and serious suitors from approaching you.

5. You Always Intimidate Men
Also part of the reasons why you don’t have a boyfriend is that you always intimidate men. Sometimes, your beauty, ambitious, confidence and intelligence may scare men away from you. This is because they may not really know how to approach you.

Source: http://www.don9ja.com.ng/2018/11/22/young-lady-five5-reasons-you-dont-a-boyfriend/

Re: Young Lady!!!! Five(5) Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend by Obiomon: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2018
wtf really ?
Re: Young Lady!!!! Five(5) Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2018
grin

#4 is my sole priority.. cool

Tho i love having a conversation with men (especially if he's playing hard to get yet he love some dirty talks wink ) but I always see to it that i put my own barriers so they will know that I ALWAYS RULE MY WORLD tongue
Re: Young Lady!!!! Five(5) Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2018
what of all this ladies with too much spirituality,when meet them,they will start preaching and quoting bible verses for u as if ure d devil
Re: Young Lady!!!! Five(5) Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend by princfred(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#4 is my sole priority.. cool

Tho i love having a conversation with men (especially if he's playing hard to get yet he love some dirty talks wink ) but I always see to it that i put my own barriers so they will know that I ALWAYS RULE MY WORLD tongue
You just love to be queen.
Re: Young Lady!!!! Five(5) Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2018
2 for me

No guy I mean no guy Is single.
Re: Young Lady!!!! Five(5) Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2018
2 for me

No guy I mean no guy is single undecided

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know You Should Know About Masturbation / Business plan writing for free / Why Are Igbo Men So Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.