Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

After Spending Over N11m On IVF Treatments, Nigerian Couple Welcome Set Of Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Spending Over N11m On IVF Treatments, Nigerian Couple Welcome Set Of Twins (262 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments / Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Spending Over N11m On IVF Treatments, Nigerian Couple Welcome Set Of Twins by Magichand: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2018
A Nigerian woman, Omotade Alalade, and her husband have welcomed a set of twins after many failed IVFs. In a post on her Instagram page, Omotade shared her testimony.

Read below

After spending more than N11 million on IVF treatments my husband and I finally complete our family with a set of twins.

@tadealalade has TWINSSS ooooo ??. This post would be too long if I start going into details on what I’ve been through trying to conceive. It’s bad enough I more or less had no choice but to conceive through IVF but when you start having multiple miscarriages and having to deal with the fact that my husband and I are AS, it takes my journey to another level.

I found out we were both AS after we got married (I’m still trying to decide if it would have made a difference if I found out before). The amount of tears I cried during my journey can fill an ocean. Majority of the tears came when I lost a set of twins (boy and girl) late in a pregnancy.

That was when I truly knew what depression was. Now my lord God finally completes my family with a set of twins. TWINSSSSS . Gosh my God is too awesome!!! He can truly move mountains.

Absolutely nothing is too big for him. I cry every time I realise how merciful the lord is. I pray every single married woman experiences the kind of joy I’m feeling. Thank you Father ?

See more;
https://zenithnaija.com/after-spending-over-n11m-on-ivf-treatments-nigerian-couple-welcome-set-of-twins/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

5-year-old Defiled By Her Teacher. / Help!! Recurring Cavity / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.