Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Singer, Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Plagiarizing His Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Plagiarizing His Lyrics (533 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Seyi Shay And Victoria Kimani Accusing Tiwa Savage Of “selling Pu$.$y (video) / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Singer, Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Plagiarizing His Lyrics by dabrin: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Danny Young has taken to social media to call out Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage for allegedly stealing his lyrics for her new song, “One.”

According to the young singer, Tiwa Savage lifted some of his lyrics in his song ‘Oju Twon’ to make up her song ‘One’.

“I never knew I would be a victim of intellectual property theft until now. The worst pain is that my song was stolen by Tiwa Savage who happens to be one of my favourite female artists,” the singer wrote.

And from the video he shared, fans noticed the similarities in their verses.

However, while many people insist that it wasn’t intellectual theft as the verse was taken from a Yoruba proverb, others added that the Mavin queen included more lines beyond the said proverb.

Watch video below...

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/singer-danny-young-accuses-tiwa-savage-plagiarizing-lyrics

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Singer, Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Plagiarizing His Lyrics by dabrin: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2018

Re: Singer, Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Plagiarizing His Lyrics by MJBOLT: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2018
if it was taken from a proverb then tiwa has done nothing wrong
Re: Singer, Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Plagiarizing His Lyrics by Mrop(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2018
Better shtup
Re: Singer, Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Plagiarizing His Lyrics by SIMPLYkush: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2018
I wonder why tiwa won that MTV award sef...
nobody is talking about how she charmed her husband, and went ahead to fvck a boy younger than her..
i am pretty sure she used to fvck young jamil... I am sure
Re: Singer, Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Plagiarizing His Lyrics by Mynd44: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2018

(1)

Slimcase Won Grammy By Working With Starboy / Lilian Afegbai Looks Chic As She Rocks Nice Outfit To Uche Jombo's Movie Premier / My Baby’s Daddy And I Are Not Compatible– Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.