Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers (15977 Views)

See How INEC Is Tactically Rigging The 2023 Elections / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just watched the video on ufedo tv,we are in trouble and don't even know it.Maiduguri may have fallen to Boko Haram yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The doubting Thomas has seen the video that is why he has kept mute since..
They will die because of Igbo
He said Igbos are liars

8 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by olajide8(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Personally I think it's time the army forgets playing by international rules of engagement - and instead they should borrow a MOAB from trump- let them test the efficacy of the lethal hydrogen bomb in our NE- I want to believe, it would level half of zambisa forest, and we would have peace- the Hague is meant for people and equal actions, should be taken when situations are not morally justifiable angry and this B.H matter is one

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by SolidGenius(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Here's the direct link to the video, just click and download
https://video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/46879608_371875726886681_8179596358592757760_n.mp4?_nc_cat=100&efg=eyJybHIiOjM2NSwicmxhIjo2NjIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_ht=video-ams3-1.xx&oh=b3462f11207ff1702a26aa263b561916&oe=5BF8370D
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by BENITAPUSSY: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Optional09:

Stop the confusion, I don’t believe in all those theory. Who knows you could be one of the Boko Haram trying to confuse the people.

I repeat, If I am the president of Nigeria I will close all our boders until we get rid of Boko Haram
My brother,I am a supporter of this gvt but when it come to this bokoharam issue,I do wonder whether this salvage are from the mars.
Lockdown the entire north,engage army,the police,navy,volunteers etc to combed the entire northern part of the country to root this bastard out,what is so difficult here.
Isis took Iraq by surprised, what Iraq did was to recruite volunteers with the help from abroad, they were able to eradicate Isis completely from their land.
I am very weak right now as I type this,what a waste of people children, husband,fathers etc.
I am also force to ask"God where are thou"?
This salvage are not invisible for God sake,while shift the fight from offensive to defensive?
This is bad,very bad for in a sane society,someone should have be answering some hard questions or even resign.
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Efewestern: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
My brother,I am a supporter of this gvt but when it come to this bokoharam issue,I do wonder whether this salvage are from the mars.
Lockdown the entire north,engage army,the police,navy,volunteers etc to combed the entire northern part of the country to root this bastard out,what is so difficult here.
Isis took Iraq by surprised, what Iraq did was to recruite volunteers with the help from abroad, they were able to eradicate Isis completely from their land.
I am very weak right now as I type this,what a waste of people children, husband,fathers etc.
I am also force to ask"God where are thou"?
This salvage are not invisible for God sake,while shift the fight from offensive to defensive?
This is bad,very bad for in a sane society,someone should have be answering some hard questions or even resign.

Without the help of Iran, Iraq wouldn't have conquered Isis, now we are having a bad relationship with them, even the US and Saudi Arabia we are befriending don't care if we burn to the ground, Heck, US even refused selling weapons to us.

We need to act fast, too many saboteurs in our military, and lastly the Northerners are not ready to tell us what's going on, it all boils down to politics, so many top people benefiting from this war, and they will do anything possible to keep the war going.

Expect more attacks, election is coming!

RIP gallant men, you fought defending your fathers land, may God grant you all eternal rest. Amen

God bless The Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by MrRichmond: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Buhari and APC are completely useless!
Old buffoons with nothing upstairs.
Any of u that votes for them will....
It's a sad day for Nigeria
RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by utytill(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
RIP our gallant soldiers,the true heroes.
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by okeyglm: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
why is the thread not on front page. the whole world need to see how buhari is fighting Boko boys. we need these in front biko.

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by madapcmod: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Watched d video, especially the half dead soldier that moved his body and got shot on his head till he died, and the Igbo looking chap they captured alive, my humane self came to realise bread winners have been wasted and some kid's future terminated by this killings. Normally I don't have pity on soldiers when boko kill them after what they did to IPOB.

Buhari really should be ashamed of himself if all the bragging he did on handover day that as an ex soldier he will deal with boko is just a political statement.

Shame on Buhari! Shame on APC!

Fvck you bastard buhari!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by FortuneStone: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mace0lane:
Na so you Igbos go de lie shamelessly to provide the link you watched the killing now you quiet.
you are so shameless. the video has been trending since morning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by RTSC: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Where is the Air Force?
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by madapcmod: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
RTSC:
Where is the Air Force?

I spotted one helicopter on the run. Rather than help fellow soldiers under attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Gideon20(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
our friend was among those killed! it's so sad.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Denton027: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
madapcmod:

I spotted one helicopter on the run. Rather than help fellow soldiers under attack
Help when under severe fire from the ISWAP anti aircraft long range artillery gun? that whole video just exposed the seething incompetence of the Nigerian Army... Even the military post that got sacked by the insurgents looked undermanned and badly exposed to an all out slaughter from open terrain, the Nigerian army unfortunately is just plain trash right now.

14 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by madapcmod: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Denton027:

Help when under severe fire from the ISWAP anti aircraft long range artillery gun? that whole video just exposed the seething incompetence of the Nigerian Army... Even the military post that got sacked by the insurgents looked undermanned and badly exposed to an all out slaughter from open terrain, the Nigerian army unfortunately is just plain trash right now.

You are right, in fact one boko member was shown heading to an army abandoned anti aircraft truck to take out d helicopter before it flew away into safety, but that helicopter should have called for back up jet fighters. The terrain is open enough to pick d bokos from air

Obviously the soldiers lacked coordination and paid for their lack of tactical maneuver with their lives. The boko were moving with much confidence and fearless mien

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by BENITAPUSSY: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Efewestern:

Without the help of Iran, Iraq wouldn't have conquered Isis, now we are having a bad relationship with them, even the US and Saudi Arabia we are befriending don't care if we burn to the ground, Heck, US even refused selling weapons to us.

We need to act fast, too many saboteurs in our military, and lastly the Northerners are not ready to tell us what's going on, it all boils down to politics, so many top people benefiting from this war, and they will do anything possible to keep the war going.

Expect more attacks, election is coming!

RIP gallant men, you fought defending your fathers land, may God grant you all eternal rest. Amen

God bless The Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This guys are not visible, their mode of operation clearly shows that someone somewhere is helping them,feeding them with enough info on the troops movement.

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by gmercy713: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
SolidGenius:
Here's the direct link to the video, just click and download
https://video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/46879608_371875726886681_8179596358592757760_n.mp4?_nc_cat=100&efg=eyJybHIiOjM2NSwicmxhIjo2NjIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_ht=video-ams3-1.xx&oh=b3462f11207ff1702a26aa263b561916&oe=5BF8370D

Thanks for the link.

I don't know what to say but if these guys should continue like this they'll eventually get hold of a whole state. Funniest thing is that non of those northern elites have spoken recently about the act.
Heard one of them shouting an Arabic popular word.

I just hope the guy they took away alive won't be killed tho.

Lastly someone in the Nigerian army is giving them info because this place doesn't look ideal for an army base,exposed to attack.

3 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by feddis(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
YOUR STUPIDITY IS AT IT'S GREATEST LEVELS

BafanaBafana:
RIP to them.
They have successfully captured the middle belt using herdsmen. Now the pdp looters united have channelled their resources to the North. They will not succeed.
Sai Baba everywhere

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by BafanaBafana: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
feddis:
YOUR STUPIDITY IS AT IT'S GREATEST LEVELS

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by feddis(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
That finger should be placed in your senses.

[quote author=BafanaBafana post=73239336][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Gandollar(f): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Turantula:
When Gen Ihejirika was dealing with Bokoharam the Northerners including Jubril were screaming up and down. Until a fellow Northerner took over and allowed the cancer to spread. Now jubril having funded them to the tune of hundreds of million of euros, you can see how sufficiently equiped and properly fed they are and effective against the nepotic and corrupt NA. My only regret is that only southerners are deployed to the hotspots
My brother... cry cry.

It's a real shame! Why won't this country be unbundled and let these northerners go their way with their Islamic Sharia.

Exists thread... cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by fykes(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Optional09:
If I am the president of Nigeria I will close all of
Our border until we kill all the hooo Haram among us

Dude do u envisage that land borders are like doors or pots?
Is it not humans who will be assigned to man the borders... Oh... Its not a crime to dream.. As long as u intend to work towards it.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by GGCGuy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Those guys aren't human being. The killings was hurrible.
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by olajide8(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
I repeat to the federal govt- this is not the kind of war you fight listening and obeying international rules of engagement - if we want to win this war - we have to behave like abacha- level the whole place down and damn the consequences, if not- we would spend half of our budget and many young trained military men would be wasted in this war - that's all

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by taretoofine(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
YET HE WANT TO GRANT PARDON TO REPENTANT BOKOHARAM MEMBERS
Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Festy4u(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
What a horrific video! And to think they were playing a supposedly Islamic song in the background! I'm lost for words what they are actually killing all these innocent people for?

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by jamace(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation"

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by fallout87: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
https://m.facebook.com/graphsearch/str/ufedo+tv/keywords_search?tsid=0.3979833136937613&source=result

This is the link to the page that showed the the gory video..the video is still there..for now.

This is disgraceful.

Didn't Buhati promise to use funds for military and not embezzle them lole Dasuki he jailed?

Didn't FG allocated a significant amount for military weapons?

Where is the money? Why isn't anyone being held accountable?

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
fallout87:

This is disgraceful.

Didn't Buhati promise to use funds for military and not embezzle them lole Dasuki he jailed?

Didn't FG allocated a significant amount for military weapons?

Where is the money? Why isn't anyone being held accountable?

If you ask me na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by ifyboy60(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Zoharariel:

You can't kill a Tree by cutting off its branches. You kill it by uprooting its root.

Boko Haram will only end when Amerika's AFRICOM and their military bases are chased out of Afrika.

Our Politicians know the sponsors of Boko Haram & Al-Shabaab but are afraid to talk for fear of being assassinated by the CIA & Mossad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FENPN6eVblQ

stop talking trash
there is a reason they occur in only hardline Islamic regions. it's hate and Islamic extremism

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers by Vega100: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
punisha:
sad

People's husbands, uncles, brothers, cousins being slaughtered.

They will threaten to court martial them if they refuse to go into battle with outdated hardwares.

Meanwhile, these basssstards (BH) are continually supplied with the best of weapons and gadgets by their sponsors.

Known sponsors which these our top politicians don't want to point out, simply because they are all gaining from it.

stop this outdated hardware shit. They should come up with better excuses, if they say there is low morale, we will understand, not hardware shit. The hardware they are shouting are still same ones Boko boys seize from them they use in killing them
for me I honestly think our military boys are very undisciplined, most of them don't understand the real reason for being in the military, they believe it is to wear the uniform and press civilians etc, when they get confronted with what it means being in the military they all get fidgety.
It was a major loss and quite pitiable, a big blow was dealt to us, I only wish our military could be more disciplined
if it were armless Shiite or IPOB members you see them displaying untold gallantry...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES / Pictures Of Destroyed Borno Way Road, Ebute-metta / Snatch Ballot Box, Face Grave Consequence, IG Echoes Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.