Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University (69176 Views)

Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Enemyofpeace: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
And I'm here carrying Vaseline up and down social media looking for fresh pussy
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Sardauna24(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Christians and lesbian are like 5&6 bunch of idiots
Josh2x:
So this made front page cos its Redeemer university undecided
When girls perform lesbian acts everywhere everyday cry

But me likey dem lesbians sha grin

The day I will catch dem in act ehn grin
I no go hear abeg grin
3som is sure shocked
After nakin dem with my kondo they will be reset to normal grin
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Josh2x:
So this made front page cos its Redeemer university undecided
When girls perform lesbian acts everywhere everyday cry

But me likey dem lesbians sha grin

The day I will catch dem in act ehn grin
I no go hear abeg grin
3som is sure shocked
After nakin dem with my kondo they will be reset to normal grin

Lesbians I can tolerate because dem dey sweet die for 3some. Sweet no be small grin
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Sardauna24(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
See this one it has to do with the school name na what does their paraents send them to do there ?bunch of cooporate ashawo
SEGLIZ:
this has nothing to do with the school or name. this is the world we live in and the people that live around you.
mind you where find children of God gathering there in their mist you the coexisting with them.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Josh2x: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sardauna24:
Christians and lesbian are like 5&6 bunch of idiots

Dude lesbianism is not common to a religious group in particular.

So Don't be a religious bigot

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Josh2x: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
1stCitizen:

Lesbians I can tolerate because dem dey sweet die for 3some. Sweet no be small grin

grin
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by introvertme: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Denikayan:

Why?
Its against the law.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by abbey621(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
tstx:
See Backward reasoning.. How is it our concern how someone chooses to live his/her life... Does it affect us in any way?? ....

Our mentality still have a long way to go
The Catholic Church wey no recognize homosexuality in any way still holds that LGBT people must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity, and every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided.

It doesn't mk sense to judge someone based on the way they've chosen to live their life especially when it doesn't affect you in any way.

Bro.. Please look at this from my perspective.. Killing my son affects me directly raping my sister affects me directly, a president stealing funds affects not just me but the entire masses directly, Someone selling counterfeit drugs affects me directly... Now the question is how does two ladies deciding that they want to be together, how does that affect me? Also how does it affect you? How does it affect the next man? Or the next woman? If you apply just small reasoning into this you will see that it doesn't concern us honestly...

That God frowns on it doesn't mean we should lynch them to death, afterall God also frowns on fornication but you don't see people lynching fornicators to death...

Your reasoning is flawed, let's look at a society like the U.S., since the late 1970s the amount of homosexuals have increased times 50, the more acceptable the society becomes, the more young and otherwise naive children would feel it is an acceptable lifestyle. Just like smoking, drugs, having premarital sex and so on, these behaviors are easily tansferred from one person to another. Now how does it affect me, imagine raising your children in an environment that encourages homosexuality and yet your faith is against it, how do you balance the equation? Now add that factor into an environment like Nigeria where poverty reigns supreme, how easy is it for one wealthy person to influence certain boys or girls into such lifestyle. We all like to talk about equal rights, rights to be gay and so on but it comes at a price, the whites do not want to admit this but the evidence is clear!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by ngwababe(f): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mursz:
Why night pisure na? Cldnt they have taken them into the light and taken a picture?

Lol
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
My Greatest Fantasy Is To Fvck 2 Lesbians While Sipping Pink Methazine.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by weyreypey: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
IamD18:
99% of Nigerian ladies[If not all] are attracted to each other in one way or the other.
This explains ishilove and pocohantas
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by kingthreat(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
IamD18:
99% of Nigerian ladies[If not all] are attracted to each other in one way or the other.

Because your mama flicks her tongue on her female friend's twát doesnt make othwr women lesbians

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kishkosh:
What is wrong with this nation.

Assuming this happened in the public where it's a mixture of illiterates and literates ,I would have said otherwise . But in an academic environ. ...

I thought the students will be reasonable enough to understand that those ladies are humans and with different bliv and or opinion.

Why subject them to such ridicule and mockery ?
Soone or later , in fact , very soon, same sex partners will be seen as usual in our society. These things are the product of development , so accept it and accept them .
Good day

Go and start your lgbt university. Potential incestuous fággot
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by djoey89: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
see how they are excited, shouting like they caught an arm robber with gun..... damn!! this country and misplaced priorities self...
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by MiddleDimension: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
this is to prove wrong those people who believe that homo sexuality is because oflack on opposite sex. we all know that there are men in that school
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Olugbenga1234: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Dididrumz(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
IamD18:

Yes ladies are more sexually attreacted to their selves than guys are...... But 99%? That's too much ohhhhh, I no greed for that one atall

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Sardauna24(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sharrap
Josh2x:

Dude lesbianism is not common to a religious group in particular.
So Don't be a religious bigot
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by ikeike7: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Congrats to all my last subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by kushercain: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fluidqueen hope this isn't you
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys, how true is this?

IamD18:
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by SEGLIZ: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sardauna24:
See this one it has to do with the school name na what does their paraents send them to do there ?bunch of cooporate ashawo

I don't understand you.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by SEGLIZ: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
KingSango:

You mean sexual deviants, sodomites and pedophiles.

truth is that individual that got them busted might be worse than they are. the real thing here is our civilized society has lost its moral sense.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by SEGLIZ: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Afamed:

I totally agree with you on this. It has nothing to do with the school nor the religion. A rotten child is always a rotten child.

you are very much right.
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Triangles1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
tstx:
See Backward reasoning.. How is it our concern how someone chooses to live his/her life... Does it affect us in any way?? ....

Our mentality still have a long way to go
The Catholic Church wey no recognize homosexuality in any way still holds that LGBT people must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity, and every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided.

It doesn't mk sense to judge someone based on the way they've chosen to live their life especially when it doesn't affect you in any way.

Bro.. Please look at this from my perspective.. Killing my son affects me directly raping my sister affects me directly, a president stealing funds affects not just me but the entire masses directly, Someone selling counterfeit drugs affects me directly... Now the question is how does two ladies deciding that they want to be together, how does that affect me? Also how does it affect you? How does it affect the next man? Or the next woman? If you apply just small reasoning into this you will see that it doesn't concern us honestly...

That God frowns on it doesn't mean we should lynch them to death, afterall God also frowns on fornication but you don't see people lynching fornicators to death...

I don't expect you to reply mediocre question, this are the type of dark ages people, they sleep with peoples wife and come out to condemned other bcs their secret is cover, from his statement some one can understand his level of understanding.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Jamariwolff(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
MiddleDimension:
this is to prove wrong those people who believe that homo sexuality is because oflack on opposite sex. we all know that there are men in that school
and there are also men in the hostels abi.
no, I'm not pro homosexuality but this logic sounds stupid
homosexuality is a learned aberration, disgusting and cringe worthy

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by KingSango(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
SEGLIZ:

truth is that individual that got them busted might be worse than they are. the real thing here is our civilized society has lost its moral sense.

I would fix all Nigeria's issues in 7 years and make it a world super power. We have become too patriochical , suppressing the woman's power has made African society weak. The woman is sacred.

Ase
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by victorazyvictor(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin Gistmore website don crash grin
They don't have the capacity to host crowd like NL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? / Africa's Best (2014) - Top 10 Private Universities On The Continent / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.