Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet (28900 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Offpoint: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
c
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
the baba for stop go talk to them na wether dae no go

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Ejadike(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rubbish. Why didn't he tell them to there face? Come de form social commentator for online.
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Ayobami7(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
欢迎老王过喜天津泰达中超保级成功
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by princeFAD: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Thanks for your concern, Sir. I am not a beggar. I hustled my way through school. This is just a passing phase in my life. Thanks for your response, anyways

Something is already in your account now. Enjoy your convocation
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by diplomat058(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thank you so much sir
princeFAD:

Your purse will never run dry by the power of God. Thanks so much, once again sir
Something is already in your account now. Enjoy your convocation
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by merits(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Xisnin:

Small boy, stop using your brother's phone when he is not around.
Keep quiet is telling the truth.gaffe
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by 88natzy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Thanks for your concern, Sir. I am not a beggar. I hustled my way through school. This is just a passing phase in my life. Thanks for your response, anyways
That's an ungrateful answer friend, Out of his concern He offered something precious. What you need is not money. Times are hard, a hustler as you defined yourself identifies opportunity in every engagement. But sorry Sir, you have your right to choose.
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by DattyBryan73: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyup:
Being a keypad warrior has never paid anyone since 19BC uptil now

it's just simple baba Alibaba you would hv just double crossed them, come down from your AC contained SUV and correct them on why its wrong not to board a bike without helment isn't it as simple as that undecided

I hate Bastard coward like Alibaba your father served 18years and why couldn't you be so humble to correct them so yourself can serve that street atleast probably after sense is installed into you by force
Well said
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by condralbedez: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Ok,sire,dts the only thing i can do to hlp u now,u are not begger truely,is ask that u asked ,sorry for calling u that.
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by efizziano4eddy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Hi guys.
Days ago, I appealed for funds from benevolent nairalanders to enable me pay my convocation dues(#15,500), a prerequisite for attendance. I explained that I haven't been able to get the money myself because my Mum just survived a devastating illness which drained the family financially.
Please everyone, as I type now, there is just #371.00 in my account, and I have until Dec 2 to facilitate payment.

Yes, it seems frivolous and trivial but the convocation and the impending awards are the only excitements I have had in a long time. Also, the prizes have monetary attachments which are receivable only by attending. Please nairalanders, help drive this to fruition. Thanks and God bless all.

0229425558. Wema Bank

mr man listen to me. i graduated 7 years ago and the graduation dues or whteve u call it was never mentioned. we only paid for the almanac and graduation gown and it was not even compulsory. so pls when next u want to expess ur cheap scam fakeass bleeped up life stupid ass of yours, dont come here again. stupid scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
He should have corrected them... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Collysmith: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Chop knuckle
you people so much love evil
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by mideactive: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
gift01:
Why come online to rant about what u saw and could have corrected
U say? grin
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by KelB(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
I dey do affiliate marketing on Alibaexpress
But all I can see is link clicks
No paid orders
Who can help please?
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Cameroonglass(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
my bro, u are a professional beggar
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by yinnyme(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyup:

it's just simple baba Alibaba you would hv just double crossed them, come down from your AC contained SUV and correct them on why its wrong not to board a bike without helment isn't it as simple as that undecided

I hate Bastard coward like Alibaba your father served 18years and why couldn't you be so humble to correct them yourself and see sense installed into you by force

Sometimes a renowned celebrity ought to know when to talk and when not to. What has constitution got to do with helmet. The fact that these guys are on uniforms shows that they are on duty. The fact that they are two shows how important they need to get their early. Bad mouthing the sacrifices we make simply because you see two soldiers struggling to get to work on a bike is a low one. If your father was a military man and you are a true barrack boy you should have packed and and ask them to enter your SUV so that you can drop them off. If you have issues with any military man don't cast aspersions on all military men, besides we are not the problems of Nigeria abi 20years is not enough to fix the rot. In fact Ali Baba is it your head?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Hoodbilonia: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
ozwo
u dey correct them online
and u dey see them direct..face to face
abeg bring me my stainless
u deserve a headshot
fucking old glory coward
dumbo
u shud be ashamed of yourself
foolish man
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Smile4daddy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
chaberry:
You should have corrected them rather than spewing trash on social media
He must have deleted this trash from his page as well

Because if they find out, they will beat like 6 years off from his normal age.
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by tundeontop: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Hi guys.
Days ago, I appealed for funds from benevolent nairalanders to enable me pay my convocation dues(#15,500), a prerequisite for attendance. I explained that I haven't been able to get the money myself because my Mum just survived a devastating illness which drained the family financially.
Please everyone, as I type now, there is just #371.00 in my account, and I have until Dec 2 to facilitate payment.

Yes, it seems frivolous and trivial but the convocation and the impending awards are the only excitements I have had in a long time. Also, the prizes have monetary attachments which are receivable only by attending. Please nairalanders, help drive this to fruition. Thanks and God bless all.

0229425558. Wema Bank

Can't you beg your brother or other relatives for money? Go and sell your brother's phone and apologise to him, since the phone is not important to him,no one leaves their Mobile phone at home when going anywhere.

Your type are littering nairaland this days, you guys thought we're foolish abi?
may thunder fire anybody wey go send you 1kobo.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by LOVEGINO(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
18yrs only. Half barrack boy
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Sagay212: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyup:

I hate Bastard coward like Alibaba your father served 18years and why couldn't you be so humble to correct them yourself and see sense installed into you by force

The man too dey talk.
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by ipobarethieves: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Hi guys.

0229425558. Wema Bank
.Do u knw dat if u join car wash boys,u can make dat 15k in a week/2 wks? Give us the name of ur sch, ur name,dept,matric num.Sumbody can pay dat on ur behalf instead of deposit to ur ACC.Abi it is compulsory to pay into ur ACC? How we go knw if more dan 20 nairalanders give u 5k each?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by ronaldbecky(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Hi guys.

0229425558. Wema Bank
good..ass 4 cash..inbox me
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by bestpunterever: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyup:

you are frustrated, and Alibaba is not the caused of your frustration.
Let's blame the hardship on the government.
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Deejaygold(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
NairaMedia:
Veteran comedian, Alibaba took a photo of two soldiers rising on the same bike without helmets and he criticized them for it.

He wrote:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/alibaba-criticizes-2-soldiers-for.html

This isn't new among security personnels
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by nwanyionitsha: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyup:

Your comment is very myopic and not funny. I would say senseless.
Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by ipobarethieves: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin embarassed sad
tundeontop:

Can't you beg your brother or other relatives for money? Go and sell your brother's phone and apologise to him, since the phone is not important to him,no one leaves their Mobile phone at home when going anywhere.

Your type are littering nairaland this days, you guys thought we're foolish abi?
undecided
tundeontop:

Sum of dem don use their money stake on bet9ja com here dey knack us ogbonje tales.Sum because of money will curse their parents.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by nwanyionitsha: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
diplomat058:
Hi guys.

0229425558. Wema Bank
Locate tinubu for help.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet by Ken4agent(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
He for don stop dem ask why dem no do the needful......as he don tell us now, Im expect us to go arest dem?? ...cluelesness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million / Sola Sobowale Rocks Agbada To Future Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.