Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! (39534 Views)

I’m Still Not Married, Not Engaged Either — Donjazzy / I'm Not Engaged, Chioma Is Just My Girlfriend, Fans React To Davido Interview / John Dumelo Is Not Engaged Yet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by Yankee101: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
She was correct...diamonds....the mods edited it.....diamond

C'mon mods!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by akinboyo: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Are you a disaster to your own family? So would you refer to an innocent lady as a disaster to her family. Nigerians should be mindful of what they say to other people
Charmingrascal:
Speed Darlington wll soon engage u. Cuppy is the only disaster in Otedola's family.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Her life.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by fishmillan: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Iconium:

Like seriously?
Yeah bro seriously grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by LyfeJennings(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
festacman:
This lady is beautiful, always cheerful and looks like somebody with a good heart. She is a successful DJ with wealthy father. Why is she unable to hold down a man? Is it her own making or the making of those men? This is somewhere in between. Anyway, this is wishing her the best in life.

Its difficult to hold a man when U a successful woman and its very very very difficult when U come from an influential. Ask any successful woman in a relationship. Dem go tell U.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by Bgorgeous: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
No be lie
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by MsGood(f): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
festacman:
This lady is beautiful, always cheerful and looks like somebody with a good heart. She is a successful DJ with wealthy father. Why is she unable to hold down a man? Is it her own making or the making of those men? This is somewhere in between. Anyway, this is wishing her the best in life.
So many people have failed relationships. You only know about hers because she made it public. That doesn't make her a bad person, she's just yet to find the right person for her. It's not a big deal!

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
Cuffy
you dey mock dangote? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by doctore212(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
GentleMoney:
Is she getting bald?..
Just asking..
grin
Cute!
called traction alopecia.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by lesbiconverter: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
I'm the only one, I repeat ONLY ONE!......
Who can she's adopted from the no brains home
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by saibuhari(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
I think Florence has a good and innocent heart. People should stop writing crab about her. The guys she dated may have tried to exploit her and take undue advantage of her easy going nature. For me, i pray she gets a good nigerian that will understand and love her person not her financial worth.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by Yewandequeen(f): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
No doubt. She is beautiful
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by harkandey(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
lol, she know she go soon enter menopause, so she's trying to advertise herself before its too late � �
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by aniweta12(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Beautiful girl
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by NotGej: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
ednut1:
Victor and Asa don mark register. Who next

Speedy baba.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by millhouse: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Enjoy every moment dear ... it’s your season and it fades away so fast
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by NothingDoMe: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Charmingrascal:
Speed Darlington wll soon engage u. Cuppy is the only disaster in Otedola's family.
ah ah! Wetin she do you nau?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by KelB(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Minister of Forehead
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by NothingDoMe: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
festacman:
Good hearted ladies often fall into the arms of complete and utter jerks.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by Gerrard59(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
GentleMoney:
Is she getting bald?..
Just asking..
grin
Cute!

Although, they (women) can possess the gene for baldness, they don't get bald. That is, they don't exhibit the physical attributes of baldness.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by JizzyM24(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Make una leave my DJ cuppy for me o ...... When I make money I go engage her

Na for this ticket to click remain
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by tammie24: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
ednut1:
Victor and Asa don mark register. Who next
she can do whatever she wants

Fu*k whoever she wants

Her father is a billionaire

That's the difference between you and her

Cuppy girl

Carry on with your life and ignore broke haters
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
sirbanky77:
my wife
in your dreams ole

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by JADEK01(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
let me keep hustle maybe I will be Lucky
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by wisdomkid: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Charmingrascal:

You that no one is a disaster in your family, what have you achieved in life? embarassed
People talking to people who in real life, are not even supposed to clean their gate. cheesy grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by immaculate1234(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
me won fuk am sha she appeal to me. nobody quote me o I no go gree o
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
I Stan for Cuppy all day.. Girl is beautiful, Girl is happy, Girl is ignoring the hate, Girl is glowing.
Call her glowry smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by liyahwillie(f): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
OK ooooo
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oh Jes o!
Life goes on.
Man or no man! kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by chiedozie198100: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
festacman:

a lady who eats and breaths social media is usually fake.
be careful what you believe about her.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! by cooltola(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
rich kid with daddy money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) / Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.