Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) (21106 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Come to Lagos and them....it is a big business....

Go to kano street in ebute meta, iyana IBA, agege, ijora, orile etc
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
iammo:
Ipobian almajiri grin
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by amalab30(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Let's juss look at things from a different angle. Shey if Dem get work abi if the country dey okay, Dem go dey fake blindness?

See life is hard in Nigeria, if these guys follow desert to Tripoli and eventually quench inside the Mediterranean Sea, you'd be the first to say, stay in your country.

Juss like when El-Rufai was telling some Abj residents to return to their states if they can't get by, tell me, is it in that village that they'll get work?

Bruh, Nigeria has been fvckd sideways, no remedy on the cards for now. How many years do you think total redemption of Nigeria would take, for me I say 50 years, lemme know your own.

Lomprico2:

They shld goan look for work or do something. Stop promoting criminality!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
sad ipob and all mana of crime

2 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

I know a lady who sells whatever is in season to provide for her family, she roasts corn, sell oranges, mangoes, agbalumo, just name it.

Stop promoting criminality!!
And where did she see those things that she sell, is it not money she used to buy it.

As far as i know in Nigeria, begging is not a form of criminality.

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
So they mismanaged the N5000 monthly payment that Buhari gave them for being part of the extremely poor Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

They shld goan look for work or do something. Stop promoting criminality!! angry
fool they are already doing something abi you have something better for them?

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Seetto: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is good we learn from each other.....ipob trying to emulate our Hausa brothers..

3 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by mvem(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abbeyme:
This is the work of other migrant tribes spoiling the good name of Ndi Anambras.

Pls be guided.
...they look migrant to you?

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
DaddyNimo:

fool they are already doing something abi you have something better for them?

Idiot! By scamming people abi? Idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hadampson:
And where did she see those things that she sell, is it not money she used to buy it.

Faking blindness to scam people is!!

Stop promoting criminality!

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by mvem(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hadampson:

..but a form of laziness... As far as you have two legs and two hands and fit, there is no reason to beg... Your hands can fetch you little through hard work and you can start something from there
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lazy women.
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by jafol(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Later on some chest beaters will say igbos don't beg na only YORUBA n hausas, tossief101 where are you ?
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abjay97:
Honestly I dont blame them.. that might be their only source of income.. Since the government dont want to improve quality of life in nigeria, Nigerians come up with different ideas on how to survive..

In Trump's voice "shithole"

Modified: I am not promoting criminality as some people are already quoting me.. The country is messed up; go to Europe and USA and see quality of life.. See how people value life.. Our government unfortunately do not.. and when the truly hopeless in Nigeria see opportunity, they jump at deceit or crime just to stay alive; a lot of them are not doing it because they are born criminals but the country is really poo... You ate this morning but many didnt because of the bad government we have..

i dont blame them biko.. I can blame all yahoo boys, ritualists and armed robbers not these hunger striken villagers who need our help

And u never said anything to condemn having much children

Everything govt,some persons ain't gat a job for a living,they still marry and give birth to 12 children and still look for who to blame.. So they dont know where condoms are sold? Everything shudnt be on govt.

No sensitization on birth control is killing the country gradually
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by nokatakata: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol. So billionaires and owners of 99% properties in Africa scam to beg.. they go as far as renting out humans to pretend as blind just to beg. How fooli.sh people can be.
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
mvem:
...they look migrant to you?

I dey find person leg to pull joo
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
na wa o
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by deomelo: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
These village Igbos sha.

Anything to make money.

Den don take money swear for these people.

SMH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by bestpunterever: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

where are the jobs, even graduates never get jobs, idle mind is a devil workshop.
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by LZAA: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
https://lailasnews.com/fake-blind-beggars-using-rented-kids-arrested-in-anambra/

Hmmm
Afonjas claiming ""heemo" and "heebonyee" indigines grin grin
Cc immhotep sarrki Roger3D velocity25 onyeoga justiceleague1
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by LZAA: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
deomelo:
These village Igbos sha.

Anything to make money.

Den don take money swear for these people.

SMH

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by deomelo: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
LZAA:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8198620_jics_jpegae735b8eaf4283f22dfe9253bed7151f

Ipobian almajiri.

Na afonja turn you and your children into almajiri.

Money hungry evil and devilish village Igbos

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by JewelBukky(f): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nawa ooo... D hussle is real!

Good evening all. I want to introduce you all to this great and lucrative business opportunity of the moment.
Sale of undiluted designers oil perfumes.

They're undiluted designer perfume oils imported from France, Dubai, Oman and Egypt.

They come in variety of fragrances for both the masculine and feminine gender, unisex fragrances also available.

They come in sizes ranging from 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 35ml up to 60ml.

They last longer on clothes unlike the usual spray.

You don't need much of e-marketing. The business is handy, mobile and marketable anywhere, anytime! The alluring and sweet fragrance do the marketing!

Your office, home, PPA/CDS, hostel, lecture hall, church, environment etc are target locations.

Invest today with start up capital as low as 30,000 naira and smile to the bank with cool profits in less than 2 months.

Interested? Chat me up for more info! 08038137658

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation / PDP Celebrates Jonathan On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Ganduje: Court Dismisses Bribery Case Against Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.