Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8056 Views)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by amaniro: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
All of them up there has failed to understand that IT IS JAMB LESSON it ain't gonna last forever, she won't be your student forever, besides I heard jamb is January angry

Cc;Datemynd44
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
amaniro:
All of them up there has failed to understand that IT IS JAMB LESSON it ain't gonna last forever, she won't be your student forever, besides I heard jamb is January angry

Cc;Datemynd44
bro thanks very much bro for your understanding.
this fvcking lessons is gonna be over by January and if ASUU strike is called off I'll leave here next month.
bro one of my student, a Ghanaian, very beautifully endowed is asking me out for private lessons at my house and u know what that means?
but I'm initially scared cos of this girl I'm crushing at
Re: . by amaniro: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
DateMynd44:
bro thanks very much bro for your understanding.
this fvcking lessons is gonna be over by January and if ASUU strike is called off I'll leave here next month.
bro one of my student, a Ghanaian, very beautifully endowed is asking me out for private lessons at my house and u know what that means?
but I'm initially scared cos of this girl I'm crushing at

Guy you're welcome. I guess the other commenters didn't ready it carefully. Just keep contact we her, after the lesson which is going to end in a month time, you can do whatever you want with her, but for now keep it corporate. Ghanaian are known to have a high sexual libido grin
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2018
amaniro:
. Ghanaian are known to have a high sexual libido grin
really? are u serious?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2018
DateMynd44:
i tell you bro. u come even see my thread very late sef, I just left Benin yesterday sef, came to renew my house rent unto next session things.
bro I need your advise the girl form die, took enough time and days before she free release number. and another of my jamb student a 19 year old Ghanian from Accra, resembles Nadia Buari that Ghanian actress and she is endowed with an unbelievable ukwu. she's asking me to teach her privately at my house and u know what that means, I'm actually scared cos she might broadcast it
Well now that u have her number, do not rush her as she seems sceptical in releasing her number probably because she may not be really comfortable abt the whole thing... So ur mission here is to make free with u. Try to know her past her physical attributes but don't be a pest abt it. U will have to try & move at her pace & at same time indirectly be hinting at ur motives & watch her reactions (not exactly her words). The most important thing with girls like this is to make her very comfortable with u.. If u can steal some time to meet up & spend with her do so but do not pester her for it & don't forget to subtly let her know what u really want from her when ever u have the chance this is important, to avoid the friend zone or bros zone.. Show concern in her welfare & education.. I no say turn sponsor oo cheesy just keep her straight with ur experience & advice during this period b4 her jamb as this will help ur cause... Make she know say u want make she do enter school for her own good. After the exams she suppose done mellow & free to dey with u & then i blv u know what to do na cheesy

As for the Gh beauty ogbeni once u agree to the private lecture at ur place do not i repeat do not be on the attack Just be on the look out for her slip ups if she's willing to run game with u, u go know... These smallies can be tricky. Make them no go set u up to fall but if she flash any green light ogbeni make sure u take advantage.. This one will be easier if u can be patient enough to be her friend through this period.. You know what friends do together right ? Don't show her off to ur guys yet just try to enter her head & her system... Na she no go one leave u once she's fond of the bad sharp guy

Always shield against the friend & bros zones in all u do cheesy
Good luck
Re: . by illegal7(m): 5:53am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
I think it's more professional if you don't go about catching feelings with your student. That said, is this not the same person that was eyeing a girl in my dept? grin

Enemy of progress.
Re: . by amaniro: 6:10am On Dec 03, 2018
DateMynd44:
really? are u serious?

Yeah. They love sex
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2018
If you were an Educationist, you will know its wrong, punishable, unprofessional and against the teaching ethics to ask a student out, they are under your care, don't turn to a predator, but why bother? you are not even a teacher to start with.
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
dairykidd:

Well now that u have her number, do not rush her as she seems sceptical in releasing her number probably because she may not be really comfortable abt the whole thing... So ur mission here is to make free with u. Try to know her past her physical attributes but don't be a pest abt it. U will have to try & move at her pace & at same time indirectly be hinting at ur motives & watch her reactions (not exactly her words). The most important thing with girls like this is to make her very comfortable with u.. If u can steal some time to meet up & spend with her do so but do not pester her for it & don't forget to subtly let her know what u really want from her when ever u have the chance this is important, to avoid the friend zone or bros zone.. Show concern in her welfare & education.. I no say turn sponsor oo cheesy just keep her straight with ur experience & advice during this period b4 her jamb as this will help ur cause... Make she know say u want make she do enter school for her own good. After the exams she suppose done mellow & free to dey with u & then i blv u know what to do na cheesy

As for the Gh beauty ogbeni once u agree to the private lecture at ur place do not i repeat do not be on the attack Just be on the look out for her slip ups if she's willing to run game with u, u go know... These smallies can be tricky. Make them no go set u up to fall but if she flash any green light ogbeni make sure u take advantage.. This one will be easier if u can be patient enough to be her friend through this period.. You know what friends do together right ? Don't show her off to ur guys yet just try to enter her head & her system... Na she no go one leave u once she's fond of the bad sharp guy

Always shield against the friend & bros zones in all u do cheesy
Good luck
bro you just read my mind by saying all this. I owe u a bread at Nadia Bakeries when I come back.
I've been bombarding her line with inspirational and career oriented text messages, she replies with a monosyllabic "thanks" or tanks bro.
I really need to avoid the bro and friend zone. cos it's very obvious that's what she wants.
now I want to exercise patience a bit and later on ask her out to a certain sit out before I let her know my intentions and she seems the type that doesn't go out.
bro this girl tough die and each time I see her I can't help fall for her cos She's irresistible.

1 Like

Re: . by MARX77(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
please ask her out IF u have no ulterior motives. The things we fear sometimes are usually the things that we bring us what we desire. Ask her out in a very mature way, if she agrees... good.... otherwise... good as well. A 20 year old is not a child if she conducts herself as well as you've described her. ASK HER OUT RESPECTFULLY
Re: . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
DateMynd44:
bro you just read my mind by saying all this. I owe u a bread at Nadia Bakeries when I come back.
I've been bombarding her line with inspirational and career oriented text messages, she replies with a monosyllabic "thanks" or tanks bro.
I really need to avoid the bro and friend zone. cos it's very obvious that's what she wants.
now I want to exercise patience a bit and later on ask her out to a certain sit out before I let her know my intentions and she seems the type that doesn't go out.
bro this girl tough die and each time I see her I can't help fall for her cos She's irresistible.
Abeg no let her bros zone u o cheesy Do ur thing sha & i hope she's worth it in the end... Just try not to overdo wtv ur doing wink As for the bread, really not a fan but since its Nadia's i go collect am o grin
Re: . by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
If you were an Educationist, you will know its wrong, punishable, unprofessional and against the teaching ethics to ask a student out, they are under your care, don't turn to a predator, but why bother? you are not even a teacher to start with.
all these B.Ed graduates sef no go allow make person hear word with that kind useless faculty of education.
oniranu
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 1:02am On Dec 08, 2018
dairykidd:

Abeg no let her bros zone u o cheesy Do ur thing sha & i hope she's worth it in the end... Just try not to overdo wtv ur doing wink As for the bread, really not a fan but since its Nadia's i go collect am o grin
omo that girl still dey suffer me oh.
I asked her out so we can sit out, I got this response

Re: . by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
DateMynd44:
omo that girl still dey suffer me oh.
I asked her out so we can sit out, I got this response
Its a very good thing she can communicate & open up to u about her situation. But i believe she can make time out to be with u if she wants to sha. How about u steal some time out like before or after lectures.. Don't pester her about the sit out, just be on the look out for opportunities. Be consistent but polite about it.. Make her be more comfortable to tell u anything.
Anyhow sha if she cant make time out then u will have to intrude in her time/ steal time. If she can't hang out, u will have to make do with what is available... She already knows ur intentions by now. Be her friend but always with ur objectives, make her be relaxed & at ease with u, no forming, don't do things like ur avoiding rejection, just live free around her but be dominant ... Maybe she wants things to go slow who knows cheesy

Howfar the Gh chick that one seems more promising cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
all these B.Ed graduates sef no go allow make person hear word with that kind useless faculty of education.
oniranu

grin grin
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2019
myettiallah:

well normally female students should be the ones tripping for the teacher, but if it dosen't happen in ur case, guy forget it
too much of sense no go kee u bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin / Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.