Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8016 Views)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by myettiallah: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Authentic reference...

or u are an IDIOT!!!
CC:, lalasticlala
Re: . by Greatguy01(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2018
If you are genuinely in love with her, I advice you give more preferential attention in class.
Re: . by speedyconnect3: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2018
mrblessed:
I have problem with your usage of language, since you claim to be a teacher. First, you come across like a careless writer - zero respect for capitalisation and punctuation. Is this the way you write in class? Second, the usage of this phrase, "Since I am forte in the above mentioned subjects..." is syntactically and semantically wrong. Forte means "a strength or talent." It can also mean something one does better and is interested in. How would it sound to you if I write in this form: "Since I have strength or talent in the above mentioned subjects." Suitable and appropriate synonyms to use are versed, grounded, good, etc. not forte.

He used it as an adjective instead of noun.

The best use of that word is sth like

"Mathematics is my forte.
Re: . by speedyconnect3: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2018
Greatguy01:
If you are genuinely in love with her, I advice you give more preferential attention in class.

Chances of such useless relationship succeeding are 10%

The girl will gain admission in a different school likely maybe in a different geo plotical zone.

Nigga is still in school and may be unable to withstand pressure esp financially.

The best may be to just keep in touch slightly while you the guy graduate and establish yourself.

If she is still available then and prolly in finals you may go ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abortions: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2018
DateMynd44:
na good good advice I just dey see for here from some hypocritic virgins.
abi Jonadab and the bad guys for romance section no dey nairaland again.
I need to be negatively motivated
grin
OK Go Bleep Her Doggy AsMush as u Want. All this pusssiArsses Would do the same if in ur SHOes buh they would Tell its not cool. Bro if She's D type Dah Eyes U regularly Go drill her cos she might be feelin u 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Diamond23(f): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=DateMynd44 post=73246805][/quote] lack of professionalism in ur work. Were u sent der to develop feelings or teach?. If u still want ur dignity nd all dat u hold in high esteem to still be intact beta face ur work
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2018
So na on top of small girls you wan build your career

See your life

2 Likes

Re: . by Arthurity1(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2018
Asking your student out is a complete lack of professionalism.
Re: . by SmartMindsFx: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Have you thought of life outside jamb tutorial?
Look can be deceptive you know!
Bros there's no harm in trying anything.
Ask her out and if she says no, you no go die.
Re: . by chitheo(f): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
DateMynd44:
my school will resume on the 7th that's if ASUU calls off the strike by then I'd vamoose and she no go see me again. cheesy
To think i was beginning to take you serious..... you just contradicted your self with this statement of yours. so you plan on leaving her when you get back to school. so what's the essence of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LEVITE150: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=DateMynd44 post=73246805][/quote]

Re: . by Apina(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=DateMynd44 post=73246805][/quote]
Kill whatever you think you feel about her which is certainly lust for these 3 reasons
1. You will go to jail for it
2.You will be sent to prison
3. You will be locked up
I'm presently teaching in a private school and I know what I'm saying, whatever you are thinking would be secondary when gbege bust undecided
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
mrblessed:
[s] I have problem with your usage of language, since you claim to be a teacher. First, you come across like a careless writer - zero respect for capitalisation and punctuation. Is this the way you write in class? Second, the usage of this phrase, "Since I am forte in the above mentioned subjects..." is syntactically and semantically wrong. Forte means "a strength or talent." It can also mean something one does better and is interested in. How would it sound to you if I write in this form: "Since I have strength or talent in the above mentioned subjects." Suitable and appropriate synonyms to use are versed, grounded, good, etc. not forte [/s] .
I'm i writing a formal letter for employment? those who understood me dropped their advise and if you can't then kindly get the fvck out of this thread.
ozuor.

1 Like

Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
gbosaa:

She is your student and you are the teacher.

Your job is to teach and her job is to attend classes and learn, don’t mess it up.

Get those thoughts out of your mind. It’s so unethical irrespective of the setting.

mehn bro this one is so deep.
with this advise you don't need any one to tell u anymore to back off.
thanks sir and God bless u.
could be God used u to save me from future embarrassment
Re: . by mrblessed(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
DateMynd44:
I'm i writing a formal letter for employment? those who understood me dropped their advise and if you can't then kindly get the fvck out of this thread.
ozuor.
Haha. Will you carefully read the trash you have written? Blunders everywhere. It is "Am I", not "I am". Next time, use "advice", not "advise".
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Greatguy01:
yeah but kindly throw more light on how I can do that please
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
Abortions:
OK Go Bleep Her Doggy AsMush as u Want. All this pusssiArsses Would do the same if in ur SHOes buh they would Tell its not cool. Bro if She's D type Dah Eyes U regularly Go drill her cos she might be feelin u 2
I tell u bro. where have u been? I missed u oh. wanted mentioning you but thought you're off nairaland
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Diamond23:
lack of professionalism in ur work. Were u sent der to develop feelings or teach?. If u still want ur dignity nd all dat u hold in high esteem to still be intact beta face ur work
so when those young and unmarried cute lecturers used to ask u out in your university days, didn't u used to say yes to them? didn't they also consider their integrity before they asked u out?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
hmmm op i take buhari take beg u..if love ur work dont date ur ur student
its unethical
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
ITbomb:
So na on top of small girls you wan build your career

See your life
21 na small girl? and this girl fine and is very modest in appearance.
ikpa shift mbok
Re: . by Diamond23(f): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
DateMynd44:
so when those young and unmarried cute lecturers used to ask u out in your university days, didn't u used to say yes to them? didn't they also consider their integrity before they asked u out?
U asked hw to keep ur respect, reputations, dignity intact nd I just gave u my opinion thinking u r a gent as appeared buh wit ur recent replies u r just a WOLF IN A SHEEP CLOTHING. U r just INFATUATED!!!

1 Like

Re: . by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:25am On Nov 25, 2018
Diamond23:
U asked hw to keep ur respect, reputations, dignity intact nd I just gave u my opinion thinking u r a gent as appeared buh wit ur recent replies u r just a WOLF IN A SHEEP CLOTHING. U r just INFATUATED!!!
body no be firewood.
African China once said " if you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love her"
so the guy has right to ask out whosoever he wants to. it's called freedom of choice.
me I'm a teacher in one of this government schools and I'm 37 and one of my student is in js3, she's 14 years and we're dating.
Re: . by mrblessed(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
body no be firewood.
African China once said " if you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love her"
so the guy has right to ask out whosoever he wants to. it's called freedom of choice.
me I'm a teacher in one of this government schools and I'm 37 and one of my student is in js3, she's 14 years and we're dating.
What makes you think you are not a pedophile for abusing a girl of 14 year-old? More shocking is your apparently lack of scruple to announce it on nairaland. I am highly embarrassed on your behalf. Stop child abuse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ayesco202(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
First of all, op, there's difference between the words advice and advise. The former is a noun while the latter is a verb. So learn how to make use of them appropriately. As per the feelings of a thing, just give it time. It's gonna fade away gradually. I teach too and majority of my students are females. Initially, they were extremely seductive. I never fell for their games. I only gave it time and the whole thing began to die down gradually. My students are back to normal. So just give it time. You will lose interest yourself. Never date your student please. Protect your reputation.
Re: . by Eberechi24(f): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
body no be firewood.
are you seriously dating a 14yrs old girl? wtf!!
Oga back off, abort mission
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
ayesco202:
First of all, op, there's difference between the words advice and advise. The former is a noun while the latter is a verb. So learn how to make use of them appropriately. As per the feelings of a thing, just give it time. It's gonna fade away gradually. I teach too and majority of my students are females. Initially, they were extremely seductive. I never fell for their games. I only gave it time and the whole thing began to die down gradually. My students are back to normal. So just give it time. You will lose interest yourself. Never date your student please. Protect your reputation.
too late bro sad
Re: . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
DateMynd44:
too late bro sad
Correct guy... I been dey think say u go fk up go listen to legbere advice. A girl of 21 already knows what she wants & is not a kid. After all ur teaching her is just a temporary sonthing.. Or if u never still run am u fit pass the number oo cos i dey Benin right now now
Re: . by VESSEL1111: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Have her number after ur jamb lesson ND after her jamb make ur intentions know to her simple
Re: . by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Like someone once said, give her attention and get closer to her by way of mentorship. DO NOT CROSS THE LINE.

If you establish yourself as a friend and confidant, she will gain your trust. Always advice her against getting into any relationship just yet. That way you can use her to wade off competition from other men. As time progresses, you access your own feelings towards her and over time things will flow naturally.

My personal experience:

Throughout my undergraduate study at the Lagos state University, both on full time basis. I was teaching and schooling. I had similar experiences and my policy was NEVER to mix business with pleasure. There is this girl that I felt attracted to in 2010 when she was just 13 and till date we are still friends, so close that she needs my approval to accept any date from any guy.

She is 21 now and in school but in those 8 years, I discovered that I was only infatuated so I maintained the relationship on a platonic level. When in 2015 she proposed that we start a relationship - because I always told her (and it's true) that I CAN NEVER DATE A GIRL UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, I lied that I had always loved her like my sister.

She was heartbroken and we quarrelled for almost a year but we are cool now and still very close. She will be graduating next year and she has not stopped thanking me for everything I did for her and still do for her.
Re: . by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
VESSEL1111:
Have her number after ur jamb lesson ND after her jamb make ur intentions know to her simple
isn't it too fast to tell her my intentions? got her number tho after enough formings. I just want to be like too concerned about her career and be sending her inspirational SMS messages to motivate her so she'll be like wow this guy is the best for me before I finally tell her my intentions.
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
dairykidd:

Correct guy... I been dey think say u go fk up go listen to legbere advice. A girl of 21 already knows what she wants & is not a kid. After all ur teaching her is just a temporary sonthing.. Or if u never still run am u fit pass the number oo cos i dey Benin right now now
i tell you bro. u come even see my thread very late sef, I just left Benin yesterday sef, came to renew my house rent unto next session things.
bro I need your advise the girl form die, took enough time and days before she free release number. and another of my jamb student a 19 year old Ghanian from Accra, resembles Nadia Buari that Ghanian actress and she is endowed with an unbelievable ukwu. she's asking me to teach her privately at my house and u know what that means, I'm actually scared cos she might broadcast it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media / My Whatsapp Chat With My Girl During This Lock Down / Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.