Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Soludo Replies Akunyili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Replies Akunyili (4563 Views)

Soludo Replies GEJ... / Soludo Replies Okonjo-Iweala, Accuses Her Of Forging National Economics Stats / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by kobikwelu(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
u guys aint seen nuthing yet,

dora was the little innocent woman that did her work diligently

the moment she tasted the gravvy train (PDP) her life was never the same.

she has now morphed into a power hungry politician

watch out for more

************quickly grabs guguru and ekpa******* tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by cjfavour(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
The truth is that Soludo made a big mistake when he joined Anambra PDP. I am from Anambra, so i know what i'm talking about. Had it been that he joined another party he would have been the Governor today. He will never be the Governor of Anambra  as far as he's in PDP. Anambrarians hate PDP.
On  Dora, I have never heard of her Gubernatorial ambition. She is a good candidate though but being a PDP member. she will loose any post she  will contest. PDP  and Uba family have lost their grip on   Anambra for good. We want to move ahead.
People should know that nobody is a saint. They must leave Dora alone. She don't want to be involve in corruption. Is that too bad? Is Souldo innocent? Dora is only trying to be perfect as the bible said. Soludo's agents should not discuss family matters in public.Soludo too have a family problem or don't you have? You that is reading this.
Soludo lied. He armed some boys  against people's advice. They are now using the weapons to kidnap in the state. We know.
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by JOKYTECH(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
POLITICS, undecided U NEVER CAN TELL, BOTH OF THEM HAVE THEIR SCORES TO SETTLE, I USE TO LIKE BOTH OF THEM, BUT I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE A RE-THINK. THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE EITHER OF THEM IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER WHEREAS BOTH OF THEM AND OTHER POLITICIANS ARE THESAME. BUT WHY DO THEY DECIDE TO WASH THEIR DIRTY LINEN OUTSIDE?
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
What kind of Profs are we producing in Nigeria, these are bad examples,Just after wealth accumulation
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by kobikwelu(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
The truth is that Soludo made a big mistake when he joined Anambra PDP. I am from Anambra, so i know what i'm talking about. Had it been that he joined another party he would have been the Governor today. He will never be the Governor of Anambra as far as he's in PDP. [b]Anambrarians hate PDP.
On Dora, I have never heard of her Gubernatorial ambition. She is a good candidate though but being a PDP member. she will loose any post she will contest. PDP and Uba family have lost their grip on Anambra for good. We want to move ahead.
People should know that nobody is a saint. They must leave Dora alone. She don't want to be involve in corruption. Is that too bad? Is Souldo innocent? Dora is only trying to be perfect as the bible said. Soludo's agents should not discuss family matters in public.Soludo too have a family problem or don't you have? You that is reading this.
Soludo lied. He armed some boys against people's advice. They are now using the weapons to kidnap in the state. We know.

do anambrarians actually vote? or to rephrase, do anambrarians vote actually count in the end?

abeg leave all your postulations abt PDP in anambra state.

what counts is power of incumbency and how well you can use the state's mite to rigg
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
omo yawa don gas
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by PastorOla1: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
I want to plead with the two of them to 4get the past and 4give each other.They should know that in Nigeria Politics we dont have permanent enermy nor friend. This is a family affair They should STOP with immediate wash thier DIRTY linen in Nigeria public.
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by kobikwelu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^^^
how long have u bin out of nigeria
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by kamsi(f): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
When events happen observers should learn from it.
The fall guy in this feud ended up being Akunyili's senior media aide.
It is pretty certain that Akunyili might have read the media release and approved it verbally then the story now back fires and she heaps the blame on her aide.
Another dimension which is more intriguing is that she might have approved it but paid the aide off to take the blame so as to uphold her holier than though attitude.

Soludo's piece on how quarrelsome is she is very true I remember when she was newly appointed as the DG NAFDAC, a relative once said that Dora's sisiter-in-law who is a Nun always complained about Dora's abusive and commanding attitude to members of her husbands family.

The leopard never changes its spot.
Dora jiri nwanyo ka ofe lolu alo zuo rigi ini.
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by rasputinn(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
Un-freaking-believeable shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by Kilode1: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
Petty Idiots, SMH

They are only good at spending public money yanfu yanfu

arguing over silly fights like the fools they really are.
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by Bokoharam: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2010
Soludo is a fraudster who defrauded the bank's & dined with the bank executives to the detriment of the insitutions. He is frustrated b/c he failed woefully; not even second place. Was it not OBJ that endorsed him, tried to swap his CBN position with Gov of Anambra? He should keep quiet and bury his face in shame. A greedy, corrupt fella.

Pls, for those who dont know Akunyili, she is a very credible person. She is not corrupt like Soludo; so the Charles Soludo man should rest in peace.
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by Ltrust(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2010
Drama keep playing, Nobody wants to accept his mistakes and let the other recognizes it and wins more respect. It is all about self- education. They have received academic education, what of self education? what of moral education etc.

Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by hectorswag(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2010
not every criticism needs a reply, can't see no reason why soludo couldn't just ignore Dora and let it pass.
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by IJAYAPANTA: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
Dora Akunyili should go and work on her self b4 re-branding Niger oooooooooooooooo ejon ooooooooooo
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by PHIPEX(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
I keep wondering "HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN" How come the intellectuals who should have known better are talking like a bunch money miss road politicians, they should have known that the best thing the general public can offer them is muckery. Very soon the "Mighty men" of PDP will wade in to resolve their family differences maybe as one of the usuall " FAMILY BUSINESSES" but then the deed would have already been done, How I wish soludo lived above board by restraining the urge to reply just to please us the public after All even if Dora truely said that he could have overlooked it as one of the old women tales; But could Dora's aide truelly have got the got to challenge Soludo on behalf of his/her madam all alone? I still can't understand how the mighty have fallen. I pity my beloved Anambra State, these are our brightest as far as service at the federal level is concerned wasing their stinking linen in public embarassed shocked cry
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by IbrahimB: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2010
Bankole vs Gbenga Daniel
Madam vs Soludo

Drama country.
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by Okukk(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2010
this is really laughable.
the pot is beging to call the kettle black.
more hidden truth will be reveal soon, lets just keep our "ears" very OPEN
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by Pappij: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2010
Shameless people,

Wonder why the igbos cant unite for same purpose and stick to it. Bunch of self-centered peeps
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by cyanider: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
Men!! Dats dia cross 2 carry.N day must face it squarely n silently n day musn't let dia unending problems disturb d peace of others.Cuz evry one has his/her cross 2 carry.
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by cyanider: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
Men!! Dats dia cross 2 carry.N day must face it squarely n silently n day musn't let dia unending problems disturb d peace of others.Cuz evry one has his/her cross 2 carry.
Re: Soludo Replies Akunyili by kobikwelu(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^

and your point being undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are President! What Do You Do First? / Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story / Actress - Omotola Jalade, Has Blasted President Muhammadu Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.