Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs (17981 Views)

President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by lastempero: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by israelmao(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Would he fire some persons this time around or being meticulous as usual in a matter that cries for urgent action?Let's wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by TEDHorsePower: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Dullllard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by bamasite(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Make we hear the outcome

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by maxzzo1(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Chairman of incompetent pple

3 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Ugosample(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
The service chiefs should summon him instead to explain why he is hiding under ransom payments to fund and recruit for ISWAP

that is another perspective

5 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Ugosample(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

I saw an Air force helicopter trying to ward of the Boko haram fighters but as the Boko haram started firing a Dshk technical machine gun on them they pulled out

you don't mean it shocked

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by martolux(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2018
Nope, u are an Ipig who hasn't gotten over the phyton dance angry grin
HisSexcellency:
Something must be wrong with me
Don't know why i feel nothing whenever i hear that Nigerian soldiers are being attacked or killed by Boko Haram in the North east. Could it be that we are now so used to death, destruction and violence that they're now too familiar to us
Over a hundred soldiers killed in one day in a country and no press statement or word from the commander in chief embarassed embarassed
We are finished in this country
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by martowskin1(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2018
There is only one reason, i voted buhari the last time, which is security, I felt as an ex general, some1 with military experience, he could handle this trash once and for all, but here I am, things are getting worst

I knew when it come to other aspect of the economy, he will fail completely, but in another thought, I felt he will be smart enough to appoint in his cabinet people who can assist him cover that aspect where he lacks....

My judgement was totally wrong, I am so sorry I joined those who brought this calamity upon this nation, I can never forgive my self for this error

12 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Ugosample(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Hopefully, they will realize that paying those ragtags millions of euros as ransom for chibok girls was a dangerous idea. Paying for the dapchi was even a more silly idea. You are funding your enemies and they are murdering you in cold blood. When they run out of cash, they look for the nearest girls secondary school to raid.

exactly

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Mankosi: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Don't know why i feel nothing whenever i hear that Nigerian soldiers are being attacked or killed by Boko Haram in the North east. Could it be that we are now so used to death, destruction and violence that they're now too familiar to us
Over a hundred soldiers killed in one day in a country and no press statement or word from the commander in chief embarassed embarassed
it's because stories of death is becoming a normal thing in nigeria that we don't usually remember it's humans are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by sammirano: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari whyyyyyy?

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Atiku007: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2018
I pray so much for our own Nigerian Army agaianst these so called boko haram. May God be wit the Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by tegafej(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
Meeeen after watching the footage, I felt like crying towards the end of the click some army were captured alive and taken away.

Just thinking what will be going through the minds of the captured army.

God help us all
EOD#

Pls share the link to the footage
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by tegafej(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

I saw an Air force helicopter trying to ward of the Boko haram fighters but as the Boko haram started firing a Dshk technical machine gun on them they pulled out

Please share the link to the video
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by HeyCorleone(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2018
MrAJQ:
On Nairaland there are several people suffering from damage of their brain and thinking faculty

He who think a president who is seeking reelection will sponsor killing of his people, such person have brain anemia

This is a rather weak defence.

I think the ones suffering Anaemia are those who think that a government who promised to defeat these terrorists in 6 months, without taking into account the gravity of that statement (although it is entirely their business as no one forced them to), and later came on TV to tell us that BH is technically defeated but alas killing has become the order of the day, I think it's these people who still want such a government in power come 2019 that are suffering from real anaemia.

3 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Quality20(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2018
somehow I feel ds so-called bokoharam are not d earlier ones that came to limelight in 2009. I won't b surprised if PDP and some western powers are behind all ds carnage, more esp as elections are around d corner.I could still remember watching a feature doc on BBC TV, some yrs ago, where they profiled kano as been free of BH attacks so far, only for kano to suffer such a massive carnage within a few days. How can somebody really dispute d involvement of d west and some failed local politicians in all ds attacks is d big question

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by gurunlocker: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Lol.... Service chiefs wey just dey collect money put for their pocket and then send innocent soldiers that should be well and fully armed to face armed terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Otunski: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2018
Is it not audible and visible enough that the so called service chiefs have exhausted their technical know-how in security management of Nigeria? But the nepotic, ethno-religious bigot we have as President won't do anything to relief them of their appointments. Shame on Buhari, the worst president in the history of Africa. On daily basis his conduct is proving Trump right that he's actually lifeless.

3 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by highbeekeys(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Why are we so blind to see that none of these politicians are doing things to help us without the intention of looting or staying in office?
Yet we come here, argue, trade insults, waste mb in their defence.
We say others can't win, so we won't vote them. Why not vote first, let ANN or HOPE have at least 8million votes this time to pass a strong message to these thieves and murderers. Please let's vote a sane, young, educated (genuinely educated youth) who can manage what we have left as a Nation. If we can survive all these looting for 20yrs, all the killings, bombings and hardship, we can thrive as a Nation. we have talented, intelligent youths, legendary farmers, business-driven people, IT experts, economists, scientists. we have the wealth. we have a fearsome Army, we have millions still dreaming of working in the military. Please open your eyes.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds" - Bob Marley.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Soulsymbol99: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari summons service chiefs........ End of story undecided no Be 2day we begin hear dat one angry
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by yrex01(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Otunski:
Is it not audible and visible enough that the so called service chiefs have exhausted their technical know-how in security management of Nigeria? But the nepotic, ethno-religious bigot we have as President won't do anything to relief them of their appointments. Shame on Buhari, the worst president in the history of Africa. On daily basis his conduct is proving Trump right that he's actually lifeless.
sorry.!! Shey u go take small cockroach powder ?
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by JoseVanMoyes: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2018
REDshouse:
Remove all service chiefs. Cos where is the Air Force....
Why did they loose guard to allow this to happen..

They killed 1, 2 , 3 ,4 ,5 to 44and 157 and still no attack helicopter, no fighter jet, nothing except bow and arrow called made in Nigeria gun....

If Buhari will not remove service chiefs over incompetent then he need to resign....

Some shits shld not happen in this age of technology advancement...

Japan does not have the population we have got but the world fear them and no one can enter into war with them.....

What are we using 300 armies to do in a base when all we needed was a drone base with like 5 surveillance drones and missiles attack drones respectively

Only abacha loot can fund the above mentioned...

But no they won't, they prefer spending money on Ambiguous project just to syphone money from the treasury
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Ishowmoney(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2018
The service chief that were busy at his campaign flag off....no need to fire them..Mr president cause the killings of our soldiers by inviting those people that were suppose to be at war front to his campaign flag off when soldiers where been massacre

3 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Mustack: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2018
Seine should helpe with link showing the death of our gallant soldiers.. I need to show someone.
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Passionate888: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2018
MrAJQ:
On Nairaland there are several people suffering from damage of their brain and thinking faculty

He who think a president who is seeking reelection will sponsor killing of his people, such person have brain anemia
He equiped boko haram fighters by giving them billions of naira. He promised to stop boko haram within 6 months.
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by joe4rich18(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many times did I call you..
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by NairaMaster1(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Nothing is wrong with you.
NA is a political force.

How can over a hundred soldiers die at once?
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Olumeme: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2018
MrAJQ:

You don't have sense
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by AFONJACOW(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2018
for more than 3years this lifeless clown has been summoning his service Chiefs up and down like village ancestors, enough is enough go back to Daura your incompetency is beyond repair

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. / How We Plan To Create 100,000 Jobs In Nigeria — UK Govt / Edo Crisis: Nigerian Governors Forum Unite Behind Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.