Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs (17984 Views)

President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by MaziOmenuko: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
MARKETfund:

common sense is not common" made more sense.

Lol...angry kids everywhere. Have you found your waec and neco certificates yet? Sorry, but my suya vendor used your certificates to wrap suya for me. It was almost useless shaa...just 3 credits; which is not enough to get you anywhere in life. Try and re-write the exams. Maybe by then, you will grow more sense.
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by MARKETfund: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...angry kids everywhere. Have you found your waec and neco certificates yet? Sorry, but my suya vendor used your certificates to wrap suya for me. It was almost useless shaa...just 3 credits; which is not enough to get you anywhere in life. Try and re-write the exams. Maybe by then, you will grow more sense.

Your rebuttal left me wondering was there really a time I followed this guy on NL?

As a "kid" I was just starting my MSc in UK when I was introduced to NL by a Nigerian friend to keep abreast with what was happening back home. I was unfortunate to see your literary work in the FrontPage here which I now summed up into a heap of waste. That was how I know you and was somehow proud that this is my Abia state brother.

If it makes you feel better, I'm asking for a corp member serving with us whose luggage was unfortunately carted away by armed bandits on her way to the camp. I realised the babe is good with the job and already planning of retention as soon as she's done next year. I needed to assist her put her particulars in other now. Something you may likely do with benefits attached.

BTW where I work in Abuja you can only dream of it. You wouldn't come close. Fact not bragging but you're allowed to view it however you like.

Now get off my mention cos am not gonna dignify you with a reply again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokunbo Abiru Retires As Polaris Bank MD Ahead Of Lagos East Bye-Election / 2023 Presidency: Lawan To Pick Nomination Forms, Declare This Week / Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.