Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs (17962 Views)

President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by lukaino(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2018
For once Mr. President sack these service chiefs and rejig the security architecture!!!!
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Ndolarr: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2018
The Service Chiefs should be made to shed weight physically and financially, while Lai Muhammed and other government officials should stop enraging Boko Haram by saying publicly that they have been decimated! Check anytime government makes the baseless claim, BH strikes! We can win this war quickly if the troops can be well motivated, in addition to the above suggestions. We need quality leadership in our military formations, and quickly too!
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by FarahAideed: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2018
tegafej:

Please share the link to the video

Facebook has taken the video down and I can find it anywhere now
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by id911(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

Buhari government has paid a huge money to Facebook and some media houses not to broadcast some certain things to the public so the government won't lose support. This one na 100% confirm

2 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Haddock(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
REDshouse:
Remove all service chiefs. Cos where is the Air Force....
Why did they loose guard to allow this to happen..

They killed 1, 2 , 3 ,4 ,5 to 44and 157 and still no attack helicopter, no fighter jet, nothing except bow and arrow called made in Nigeria gun....

If Buhari will not remove service chiefs over incompetent then he need to resign....

Some shits shld not happen in this age of technology advancement...

Japan does not have the population we have got but the world fear them and no one can enter into war with them.....

What are we using 300 armies soldiers to do in a base when all we needed was a drone base with like 5 surveillance drones and missiles attack drones respectively....

Very smart advice, my brother. I wonder what our officers go to study in foreign countries when they go on short and long courses.

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by uchennaq(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Something must be wrong with me
Don't know why i feel nothing whenever i hear that Nigerian soldiers are being attacked or killed by Boko Haram in the North east. Could it be that we are now so used to death, destruction and violence that they're now too familiar to us
Over a hundred soldiers killed in one day in a country and no press statement or word from the commander in chief embarassed embarassed
We are finished in this country
Where did u get ur own info of over 100 soldiers killed. Is it easy to kill over 100 soldiers?
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by uchennaq(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Haddock:

Very smart advice, my brother. I wonder what our officers go to study in foreign countries when they go on short and long courses.
my brother, this might not be the fault of the soldiers but the fault of our leaders and service chiefs. Remember in the video released, a soldier said what they are using is outdated weapons and tanks that were used during Shagari regime. The question is what are the service chiefs doing with the money approved for weapons. They should resign

2 Likes

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
REDshouse:

They killed 1, 2 , 3 ,4 ,5 to 44and 157 and still no attack helicopter, no fighter jet, nothing except bow and arrow called made in Nigeria gun....

If Buhari will not remove service chiefs over incompetent then he need to resign....

Japan does not have the population we have got but the world fear them and no one can enter into war with them.....

What are we using 300 armies to do in a base when all we needed was a drone base with like 5 surveillance drones and missiles attack drones respectively....

From the video,the soldiers were taking unaware.It was indeed as if there was hurricane of bullets descending and ascending when viewed from forth dimension.The video also shows an RPG being fired at the sky by a determined BH beast,I suspect he was aiming at an aerial enemy.The way the BH guys were advancing and shooting sporadically with 100% confidence is indeed a sight to behold.These BH guys seemed very angry from the way they were even shooting at the already dead soldiers on the green grass..The nostalgic scene shows them leaving with a captured Nigerian soldier.
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by deebrain(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
I'm literally in tears reading the disaster to our Nigerian armed forces! They say "some" soldiers. It is more than a fifty troops from my former colleagues in the north east!

And if not on social media, many Nigerians are not even aware of the national tragedy.

God!

The blood of the innocent will destroy you that have the guts to support this government without being objective. The killings in this regime beats any average plus this government thinks it has.

As if the daily update of the death of soldiers on nairaland is not enough.
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by strenghtt: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by drskyfly007(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Useless summon! Service chiefs that will never be retired or sanctioned.. undecided..Buhari just wan form activity joor..If u know you know sad
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Ximonak: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

https://www.nairaland.com/4862853/video-showing-boko-haram-tactically/2
there is a direct link (not facebook) someone posted, I didn't copy the direct link to avoid ban.
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ximonak:

https://www.nairaland.com/4862853/video-showing-boko-haram-tactically/2
there is a direct link (not facebook) someone posted, I didn't copy the direct link to avoid ban.

Most guys scared to post the video..I saw it on nationshelm site.

At 0:27 u noticed the rpg launch on the BH shoulder
At 1:10 you could hear the BH guy saying janwaya..wat does that mean?
At 1:27 u could see the NAIJA soldier taking cover inside the trench as he was being dazed with bullets...God!

..0:34 shows sky line sporadic shots,may aiming helicopter?

At 1:53 u could spot, that the BH guy had his bullet prove shirt won...I think this gave them lota confidence

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by bkool7(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
Meeeen after watching the footage, I felt like crying towards the end of the click some army were captured alive and taken away.

Just thinking what will be going through the minds of the captured army.

God help us all

EOD#

So you watched the video.

Please, post the link for us because I've searched YouTube and all I see are old videos. The said video was only a commentary with old pictures
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by alohman(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
The service chiefs are the cabar .from what is happening the real Buhari would have changed the service chiefs

1 Like

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Witnes: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
Meeeen after watching the footage, I felt like crying towards the end of the click some army were captured alive and taken away.

God help us all
EOD#
Pls help me with d link of d video
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Sermwell(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:

God help us all
EOD#
please show me the link where I can watch the video. pls
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by IbrahimDamola: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Its the normal routine. Summon after attack then everybody go back to sleep and waiting for another attack then another summon then another condemnation ...

Thank you very much.. Buhari have mastered the routine of shouting 'we are on top the situation' when boko attacks. In 2 months or thereabout, when the hysteria dies down, then boko kills another 700, he will quickly call emergency meeting to deceive his zombies.

Why can't he move the presidency office along with all military chiefs to Borno?
He claimed he had the magic wand, as commander in chief, why not lead from the front as he promised?
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by MARKETfund: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:

God help us all
EOD#

Pls can you share the link to the footage with me?

Thanks
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by reuben79: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
summons,summons,summons service chiefs since 2015 nothing
good is goin to comeout....empty heads

Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
REDshouse:

What are we using 300 armies to do in a base when all we needed was a drone base with like 5 surveillance drones and missiles attack drones respectively....

RIP to the fallen heroes.
At the bolded, its just the battalion unit number 157 sf
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by jamace(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerian Army using obsolete and malfunctioning weapons.

http:///18208e39_ng
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by MARKETfund: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Hopefully, they will realize that paying those ragtags millions of euros as ransom for chibok girls was a dangerous idea. Paying for the dapchi was even a more silly idea. You are funding your enemies and they are murdering you in cold blood. When they run out of cash, they look for the nearest girls secondary school to raid.

shut up!
You shamelessly absolved this rudderless govt. of all complicity of their obvious incompetence. Don't come here and wail.

I ask is this really MaziOmenuko of the early days in NL? Hmmm!

Heck! With you the maxim "common sense is not common" made more sense.
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by banio: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Service Chiefs serving ISIS
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by cornboy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
They all need to be sack
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by DonMekino(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Without trying to sound tribalistic....truth be told, north is about 80% of Nigeria problems, always trying to carry their burden every time but what d country gets from them is always one problem or the other leading to incessant loss of lives and destruction. Yet they have ruled this country more than any region and has always been in power either as head or assistant.
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by themanderon: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yes he summons them.....All he does is summon them to pretend as if he is doing something while everyone knows he is practically unaware of anything that goes on around him.
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Zansu007: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Some of the video have been taking down here is one

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quotequote author=MARKETfund post=73262529]

Pls can you share the link to the footage with me?

Thanks [/quote]
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Zansu007: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Some of the video have been taking down here is one of the video
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quotequote author=Sermwell post=73261668]
please show me the link where I can watch the video. pls[/quote]
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by Zansu007: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Some videos have been taking down here is one of the video
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quotequote author=Witnes post=73261577]
Pls help me with d link of d video[/quote]
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by MrAJQ(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:

This is a rather weak defence.

I think the ones suffering Anaemia are those who think that a government who promised to defeat these terrorists in 6 months, without taking into account the gravity of that statement (although it is entirely their business as no one forced them to), and later came on TV to tell us that BH is technically defeated but alas killing has become the order of the day, I think it's these people who still want such a government in power come 2019 that are suffering from real anaemia.

You can't compare Boko haram in 2014/15 to now, no bases for comparison
Re: Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs by jamace(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
I am beginning to doubt that Buhari was a military man not to talk of being a general. Too dull! No military quality in him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Walking Corpse - Femi Fani Kayode / 2023 Presidency: Lawan To Pick Nomination Forms, Declare This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.