Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) (33135 Views)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Look bottom right corner of these pics. This is setup. Nigerian police are wicked. Thats a 30 round ak47 magazine. Why did he leave it in their front door? Conspiring to arrest every adult male in that house and lock em up. Se una see how police set my people up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2018
But the last time i checked,this Organization has been proscribed.I think IPOB members caught in this act should be arrested and treated as criminals

4 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2018
denko:
Buhari release Kanu to disrupt election in the east thinking that it is Atiku base

When he held Kanu you complained.

Kanu was released you still complain.

It seems the only time you guys didn't complain was when you thought he had been killed.

Apparently, only killing of Kanu would satisfy you.

8 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Seun Osewa, Where are your biased moderators?
Hope the reasonable ones amongst them will be able to see this?
Seun.
my friend go and sitdown... call the moderators... when you are spitting gibberish.. you don't know... make thunder pieces ur scrotal sack..

4 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by potterdon: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2018
Useless brown envelope reporters is this the police officer u said that Ipob members killed grin all this efforts your putting in to frame Ipob should be used to fight boko haram and uncover the jubril from Sudan scam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2018
Igboland dirtt sha. Spit

5 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2018
BiafransExposed:
IPOB has released their own picture and video insisting no police was killed as reported by punch here

https://punchng.com/two-policemen-four-others-die-in-ipob-protest-in-anambra/?fbclid=IwAR1-XwXLAxQ3bIYkpdOli1UpqmQjfpFZFB9IodsS4g5a1_lorPcBCzdIULQ

See the police that pretended to be dead. He painted his head with blood entered gutter and took a picture gave it to punch newspaper see pictures below and video.
So it is possible IPOB are innocent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeAPGv9Qybc

See pictures below

Imastex, have you seen this?

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by rosemary21(f): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2018
It was really terrible here yesterday ooo.was about entering the market when we saw people running omo I no know say I be usan bolt on a low key ooo.I just jumped down the bike and picked my own race.thank God motor no kee me yesterday grin.I swear make war no start cos we igbos too love our lives.if you see how people were running yesterday you will understand that saying that someone running for his or her life never gets tired.it was simply terrible yesterdayI heard 3 policemen were killed but that nah after I don reach house I come hear that one.please oooo this IPob thing should rest for now biko.i kinda understood what those peeps in the north are suffering.my heart goes out to the families of those policemen killed.

8 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You are daft. The rally is on our land, not on nigerian soil. Why come bother us on our own soil?
Your Shallow reasoning is affecting your life,Please where is your land?,Who owns the land and even you? There is nothing like Biafra,Nigeria is One,United We Stand.

2 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by IMASTEX: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Flexherbal:

Imastex, have you seen this?
shocked shocked
Imagine. Why not go to the northeast to act this kind of drama. And see if Boko Boys won't permanent his role grin

3 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Imagine how they are destroying the nation's property.

Buhari is just too gentle I swear.

I remember what OBASANJO did to the people that did this same thing in Odi some years back!
God bless you brother. They can't even try half of this with OBJ. Asari Dokubo knows better, he spent most all the tenure of OBj in prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by ozowarac: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:

I remember what OBASANJO did to the people that did this same thing in Odi some years back!

You are confirmed idiot, so boko Haram are building the nation's property? Ewu

10 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2018
rosemary21:
It was really terrible here yesterday ooo.was about entering the market when we saw people running omo I no know say I be usan bolt on a low key ooo.I just jumped down the bike and picked my own race.thank God motor no kee me yesterday grin.I swear make war no start cos we igbos too love our lives.if you see how people were running yesterday you will understand that saying that someone running for his or her life never gets tired.it was simply terrible yesterdayI heard 3 policemen were killed but that nah after I don reach house I come hear that one.please oooo this IPob thing should rest for now biko.i kinda understood what those peeps in the north are suffering.my heart goes out to the families of those policemen killed.
na you kill Those policemen while running.

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Wow..These yeebow miscreants are indeed very dirty set of people all I see is brown roofs and dirty environment, did the clash happen in ibadan??

3 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Burutai needs to deploy another set of troops to the East

Code Name "Anaconda Twerk"
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:

what has Buhari done to Boko Haram who killed 100 soldiers?

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You are daft. The rally is on our land, not on nigerian soil. Why come bother us on our own soil?

All this Alaba International store boys never cease to amaze grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2018
Imagine if these my akpu obi brodas r armed with AK47......E go bad o

2 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by allthingsgood: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2018
solutionmi:
Good for Nigerian police force. IPOB is one of Federal Government nightmare.

No they are mere terrorists

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2018
denko:
Buhari release Kanu to disrupt election in the east thinking that it is Atiku base

Have you had breakfast
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
All the people that dont want peace to reign in this nation will all die painful death.
Go kill Boko Haram first. Your soldiers were on videos crying like babies na biafra issue una dey get mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Too gentle on Boko Haram u mean? Cos I bliv life is better than property. Ndị ara

2 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by skales67(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2018
iammo:
. Nobody ever gets bloc votes in Southwest, not even our own obasanjo... People vote maturely here, every candidate gets something even the sowore and fela

Like you people voted maturely for buhari. Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Abiboss: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:

If he takes action, you will be among those people that will criticize him for witch hunting the Ibo's
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Xavier5(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2018
rosemary21:
u wear skirt, tie wrapper abi na trouser u wear!!! Women una can fear! I sure say na ur type fit even loose wrapper dey run grin
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Bighead9:
It is now official, IPOB are Terrorist. They just gave FG the justification to forcefully dealt with them.
bighead!

2 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Nezan(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2018
I don't really understand what my brothers in the east want now o.
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2018
potterdon:
Useless brown envelope reporters is this the police officer u said that Ipob members killed grin all this efforts your putting in to frame Ipob should be used to fight boko haram and uncover the jubril from Sudan scam.
Is this frustration or intimidation or what?! How did he even manage to rest in that gutter..wtf
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
No referendum no election, period! grin

grin grin grin

No Lefelendum, No Erection!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.