Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) (33133 Views)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2018
rosemary21:
It was really terrible here yesterday ooo.was about entering the market when we saw people running omo I no know say I be usan bolt on a low key ooo.I just jumped down the bike and picked my own race.thank God motor no kee me yesterday grin.I swear make war no start cos we igbos too love our lives.if you see how people were running yesterday you will understand that saying that someone running for his or her life never gets tired.it was simply terrible yesterdayI heard 3 policemen were killed but that nah after I don reach house I come hear that one.please oooo this IPob thing should rest for now biko.i kinda understood what those peeps in the north are suffering.my heart goes out to the families of those policemen killed.

No police man was killed!
Stay safe..
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Dinho20:
EVERYBODY SHOULD DISREGARD THIS PROPAGANDA METED AT IPOB, JUST TO DISCREDIT IBO'S. THIS PUBLIC MENACE WAS AUTHORED BY FG JUST TO CREATE A SCENE. THIS IS ALTER STUPIDITY FOR ANYONE TO BELIEVE THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL. WE HAVE TWO GROUPS OF IPOB, THE GROUP CONTROLLED BY NNAMDI KANU, AND THE GROUP BEING USED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CAUSE PROBLEMS

Reference your claim please, you can't just be writing nonsense, peddling lies & expect people to swallow it - not everyone here is Igbo ok.

Cheap lies. cool
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Imagine how they are destroying the nation's property.

Buhari is just too gentle I swear.

I remember what OBASANJO did to the people that did this same thing in Odi some years back!
point of quarection! igbo property.
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by bosco2017: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2018
It is high time Ipob started fighting back . They have been killed in thousands with no retairation.
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2018
iammo:
They are scoring an own goal cool

Obituary would love to leverage on his goodwill in anambra to get atiku/pdp votes, with this kindof violent behavior, am afraid there might be voters apathy.
Some people might just enjoy their ofe nsala day peacefully and avoid ipob trouble on election day

This explains why they are unable to produce a President in the last 50 years or Vice in the last 35 years not even senate president since 11years ago or speaker of house since 35years ago.

Brown erossion sand and brown roof with extremely dirty gutters

Jonathan started the week by releasing a book that showed how clueless PDP were, now IPOB wants to spoil Atiku's market

After 2019 PDP loss, they would wail when they realizes that they just got played
but we don't have amputees, elephantises, cripple begger and dirty smelling useless almijiri as it is littered in entire bokoharam ridden north. tell jubrin dat we wl frustrate his govt.
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Denton027:

yoruba subhuman... I've always known why I look down on you people with scorn, thanks for wasting my time with your conjectural trash. Hope you die in that miserable country called Nigeria, and at the hands of the vicious system you are stupidly baying for war over. Bloody Nigerian dog.

Buahahahahahacheesycheesycheesy Is that all?cheesy

You will die in your fatherland which is Nigeria whether you like it or not - it's a given!grin

@bolded,

Why do you have to look down on your fellow human with scorn and you're here calling another person subhuman - you're the subhuman bro. cheesy

Hate will only eat you up from within! cool

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Bighead9: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2018
Chuksmonika:
mumu,have they finish dealing with bokoharam,it is ipob members they will have strength,bokoharam over ran an army base days ago

The anger of the recent BH ambush on our Galant Soldiers in the North East, will be used to crush IPOB terrorist. Their end has come.

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Denton027: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2018
omooba969:

Buahahahahahacheesycheesycheesy Is that all?cheesy

You will die in your fatherland which is Nigeria whether you like it or not - it's a given!grin

@bolded,

Why do you have to look down on your fellow human with scorn and you're here calling another person subhuman - you're the subhuman bro. cheesy

Hate will only eat you up from within! cool
me die in Nigeria? God forbid!!!!
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Bighead9: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2018
Glycolysis:

BASTARD!

E pain this Biafr.aud. grin grin grin

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Denton027:

Noise,typical Nigerian with chest beating yet una no get anything to match your arrogance. Economy is in comatose, masses suffering, average IQ of the Nigerian masses suffering a massive drain, Boko haram making the Nigerian Army look like women on their period grin. Which army will enforce your empty threats? The ones been lighted up like suya meat by Boko boys up North or do you have a special reserve of invincible Nigerians you are hiding under your mums skirt? grin grin

This is a sexist remark and quite demeaning, it shows the manner of your upbringing - very poor job.

You are truly a product of your environment. grin

Omo eran jatijati. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by stevolution5: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2018
In as much as i aint in support of this, do you what crime against humanity means, charlse Taylor nd Gaddafi will tell u, go ask them, by the way ipob protests have never been known to be violent our coward police have a way of pushing people to the wall nd cause aggression, and this was them getting served,
TheGreenLand:
Imagine how they are destroying the nation's property.

Buhari is just too gentle I swear.

I remember what OBASANJO did to the people that did this same thing in Odi some years back!
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2018
Denton027:

me die in Nigeria? God forbid!!!!

You will die in Nigeria and will be buried in Nigeria just like ikemba ojukwu. grin

Òdè.grin

3 Likes

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Joshuazedd(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2018
Nonsense comments flowing. The south got Jonathan and was ganged up against by northerners and thieves in the south. They made Jonathan look like he kept Nigeria where it is and yet they preach hate. They're preaching love but terrorism has rampaged their, Christians have been killed in thousands. How many northern presidents have ruled Nigeria since 1960? They're still poor and are the biggest hypocrite. Jonathan once removed fuel subsidy we went for strike but today petrol is N145, nothing happened. imagine if it were under Jonathan that prices of food increased, all the killings of herdsmen and Boko haram. I wonder What he would be facing right now.
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2018
irrefragable:
Afonja bastard

Opposition is not madnessgrin so calm down biko.
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by potterdon: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Is this frustration or intimidation or what?! How did he even manage to rest in that gutter..wtf
his hungry he was paid to act the part of a fool like the numerous afonjas on nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Bighead9: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2018
coolcentbigman:

���� ha ha ha my belle o! and the real terrorist are waisting this python dancers in the north i no even dey pity them more will fall, not after killing innocent people in the southeast but when e reach to enter delta state they all flew away after niger delta militant threaten them. Nigeria is indeed a shithole country Nonsense.

See as this Coward dey make mouth, when it comes to online chest beating, na their una get power. Why are mentioning the BH and the Naija Delta millitants? I tot you will talk about how IPOB or Biafran Army dealt with the Nigerian Army. grin

Bloody chest beaters. The entire people in the South East don't have Balls, shame on y'all. During Python Dance one, a Hilux with 7 Galant Nigerian Soldiers squashed IPOB in the entire Eastern States.

Your Dilector, Nnamdi Kanu had to dress like a woman
to enable him escape the wrath of our Galant Soldiers.

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Denton027:

grin grin cheesy Nigerians and noise, empthy barrels... those Ipob folks are definitely way smarter than your useless military. How else can you explain how a whole military intelligence ring got outsmarted by Nnamdi Kanu... a mere civiian? I mean that dude literally made a mincemeat of your joke of a security! Of course Ipob is baiting your daft military, already records of their excesses and brainless killings are now been documented for evidence before the international community, you are so stupid and low in IQ that you can't see the smart game Ipob are playing... They are getting more recognition and sympathy from major powers and powers to be world wide... Nnamdi Kanu is now in Isreal and you can bet your ignorant a.s.s the government of Isreal are subtly sympathetic to his cause... Else he would have long been extradited back to the waiting arms of the Nigerian government.

When the madness starts, and the Ipob organization starts to receive massive military and diplomatic support from proxies, I hope you will be alive to join the Nigerian Army and join in that war you are so desperate to bring on my people, I just can't wait for the day to come fast already.

Make I marry your beautiful sister first before starting your senseless war biko. grin

I am on my way already with the listed items for the traditional marriage. grin
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Denton027: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
omooba969:

You will die in Nigeria and will be buried in Nigeria just like ikemba ojukwu. grin

Òdè.grin
You along with your entire miserable family will meet death in the cruelest of ways, if some trigger happy armed robbers or even some erratic Police man at the check point will do the job... Then a 6 ton log will roll off a speeding trailer (thanks to the bad road condition in your shit. hole country), and crush you and your entire family to heaps of flesh and bile inside the aftermath of a mangled and irrecognizably battered vehicle lagbara Jesu cool grin
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Denton027: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
omooba969:

Make I marry your beautiful sister first before starting your senseless war biko. grin

I am on my way already with the listed items for the traditional marriage. grin
Unfortunately you might be dead long before you get your wishes my brother grin
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
That Gutter Policeman is certainly a Yoruba man. Check out his walking steps, apart from the fact that an Aboki forceman wount allow himself to be riddiculed that way. Afonja and assymetric battle are like Prik and Toto.

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Denton027:

Unfortunately you might be dead long before you get your wishes my brother grin

I am on my way alreadygrin, you must be at the entrance to your village with cultural dancers to welcome ya honourable in-law. cheesy

Igbo amaka!grin
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by LynxDFoX(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
You are a very big fool for bringing up that Obasanjo's episode. May what happened to those Innocent Niger Deltans happen to You and your family some days.
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Denton027:

I along with my entire miserable family will meet death in the cruelest of ways, if some trigger happy armed robbers or even some erratic Police man at the check point will not do the job... Then a 6 ton log will roll off a speeding trailer (thanks to the bad road condition in your shîthole country), and crush me and my entire family to heaps of flesh and bile inside the aftermath of a mangled and irrecognizably battered vehicle lagbara Jesu cool grin

A big Aaaaaaaaammmmeeeeennnnn! grin
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Denton027:

Abeg FU.CKk OFF, who takes your useless country seriously anymore? War war war yet for 10 bloody years, you can't still defeat a the ones that are castrating your soldiers day in day out. Even small Chad commands more respect militarily than your shit.hole of an army that only excels in killing unarmed civilians, shame no dey even catch you? I can imagine other African nationalities on here laughing at the massive joke your worthless country has been reduced to. I have better things to do with my time than engage a brain dead Nigerian like yourself, a dead dog is better than a bloody Nigerian... always remember that.

You are a fvcking Nigerian with a Nigerian passport - that's if you have one though...lolcheesy
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Denton027:

Igboland is not Nigerian soil, get that into your thick skull, you can accept your Nigeria (which is an artificial creation by a British conman and his slut of a wife), but don't force that accursed identity on people who were never one and definitely won't see themselves as Nigerians in generations to come. For now let's just tolerate each other, until that contraption self implodes( Boko haram are already making it happen in the NE).

Well, you are a lawless person , with a tinge of insanity, so no surprise you have no respect for what is legal and constitutional. Keep claiming you are a nation within a nation. Fantasist and mad men is what you IPOB folks are.

Kanu has made Igbos, through people like you, a laughing stock which is a tragedy because many of us admire the positives about the Igbos that is now being overlooked with people only seeing a hateful, dishonest and divisive ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hardebayo:
I don't how things got this bad? There is no love in the land, there is no justice, nepotism and rule of law are dead. If all is well, there would be no need of secessio, but it's difficult for a people not to talk when you always treat them as minority and some sacred cow! I just wish and hope the secession is sincere and planned so that we don't have another south Sudan.

They're coming for you coz they won't find that part of your comment funny. grin
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by toofit007: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
DonEd:

See how educated u sound!! Wow!

Yet so ignorant.

I pity your lot. What happened during python dance is gonna be rehearsal compared to what's coming next .
Just as it was rehearsal on your coward military men by ordinary rag tag boko harram this last Monday. more than 200 of your coward military men died in the hand of ordinary rag tag boko harram and no boko harram boy was killed. your useless and coward soldiers find pleasure in killing ordinary un armed and peaceful protesters. what i know is that every injustice melted on the people by the state aparetus has an elastic limit and we are gradually approaching that point....... Resolution is here!
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hardebayo:
I believe there could me another way to achieve the secession without war, what I will suggest is, instead of calling names, wear your thinking cap and contribute your own quota to the course of your people.

Denton027 doesn't have a thinking cap, he only has a smelly red head warmer...lolcheesy
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bighead9:

E pain this Biafr.aud. grin grin grin
BASTARDIZED BASTARD!
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chuksmonika:
I think the UN should step into this matter and conduct a peaceful referendum,so that IPOB member dont start picking arms,Nigeria should give Biafra independence,we can still be good neigbours,and do buisness together,but its just that we wont be giving our visa anyhow to afonjas and arewa

You clearly don't understand the intricacies that come with the IPOB secession noise. smiley
Re: The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
ignant:
The false flag operations of the Nigeria security services must be continuously exposed and ridiculed. The zoo has been left scrambling for refuge since the IPOB proscription. In their shame to justify the proscription, they have ordered their security services to run false flags and alternative facts to portray IPOB or the agitators for Biafra as violent.

I have it on reliable authority how the zoo has been utterly disgraced by other countries in their refusal to term IPOB or the Biafra agitation as violent and sieze their assets.

But like all justified ideologies throughout history, there is a terminal point. When the elastic limit is exceeded, the zoo will learn a lesson repeated through history that occupation is not victory.

You must instill it in the minds of your kids and wards. You must impress on them that when they think of Nigeria, they should think of a zoo and when they think of a zoo, they should think of Nigeria.

Nigeria is a shameful product of British criminality. It must be toppled and destroyed.
If Nigeria is a zoo, what is your father and mother? Don't bother yourself let me help you. If Nigeria is a zoo, your parents are chimps that gave birth to an orangutan..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Boo Gov Matawalle After Bandits’ Murder Of 13 Colleagues / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.