Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov (20465 Views)

2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle / 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2018
abjonline:

This is not true. Oloriegbe is our APC candidate in Kwara central not Gbemisola Saraki.

Say no to Saraki's dynasty
Noted.
The best candidate should win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Firefire(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2018
kahal29:

Why do you hate Saraki so much? I don't like him either....

Same reason(s) I hate the terrorist called Buhary

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by sleemomymy: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2018
SARAKI IS A GONER.[color=#770077][/color] cheesy

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by verifiablefacts: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2018
eliwa47:
Saraki haven't seen anything yet!
I thought he said APC rigged the election

4 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by jaggabban: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2018
RockHard:
Unless Saraki succeeds in mobilizing his numerous online ipob supporters that litter Nairaland to vote for his candidates next year, he's a goner as far as Kwara is concerned. lipsrsealed undecided
grin cheesy grin great point there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by jaggabban: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2018
OneManLegion:

What sort of fuckery is this na? We're saying the kleptocratic rule of the Zaraki dynasty should be brought to an end and APC is fielding his sister as his opposition? Is is that only the Sarakis play politics in Kwara Central?

Kilode??!??
No she is not APC flag bearer. She lost d primaries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Abeyjide: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2018
Baba saraki once said when he was told he will be beaten in kwara state one day and he replied in yoruba lang ( o di aye atunwa) and coincidentally, Atunwa is PDP flag bearer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by tsannee(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2018
If una like make una join both fatai and Rafiu together arc Lola ashiru will still flog them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by jaggabban: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Alexis11:
Lol.... The political end is really near for Saraki.

I still wonder how some persons still managed to compare Saraki to Tinubu. cool
U know Igbos no get sens.e, they are d ones doing the comparison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by OneManLegion(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2018
jaggabban:

No she is not APC flag bearer. She lost d primaries

Ah! Ope o

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by tsannee(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Haymaykar:
try and watch the words you use...if he is a thief that who is oshomole...that creepy thief
did oshiomole thugs robbed or killed people? sarakill is a thief and killer (sarakill the killer)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Abeyjide: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Before, I planned voting for PDP before saraki cross carpet but now am voting APC. Majority of kwarans will do same. saraki himself is a bad market for PDP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Charmingrascal(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Wat I knw is dat even Saraki himself is losing his Senatorial seat nxt yr. We Kwarans might nt vote Buhari in 2019 we ar set 2 vote against Saraki & his candida8. Saraki is nw buyin ammunitions for his "gud boys"ahead of 2019 to cause chaos once he loses

3 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by OgundeleT(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Saraki should just worry about how he will retain his seat at the Senate instead of him fighting a lost battle. Kwara south will overwhelmingly votes Lola ashiru in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by imam07: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Is like saraki and pdp in kwara have not known wht has hit them. Saraki himself does not know wht is happening to him. Dat is y he is confused. Does he thinks Fatai ahmed is d problem? If he like make he change d candidate to ronaldo or messi,pdp cant win. Any candidate we see saraki is behind him is already a gunner. Now they are just realising dey owed workers salary. It is late u cant redeem urself again. How will saraki appeal to kwara south youth he refused to give job to? Because saraki have favoured some certain lg than other.
Whether u change to Rafiu or Ahmed u go still loose because no be candidate go vote. Nah those dat needs change of govt go vote. Saraki did d same thing in d last house of rep election by picking Alatise who comes frm d same town wit Ajulo Opin and despite this,apc won. Saraki only employed those dat are close to him . Of recent,there was job vacancy for only those dat read sciences. So other graduates dat read other courses offend good. These are d same people saraki expect there votes. Never dey will not vote pdp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by imam07: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2018
Abeyjide:
Before, I planned voting for PDP before saraki cross carpet but now am voting APC. Majority of kwarans will do same. saraki himself is a bad market for PDP.
yes. This is what happened to many people in kwara. I stopped supporting pdp d moment saraki joined pdp.
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by navyrih(f): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Saraki, you are a loser and a goner already.
Killer and thief.
this information is very wrong she is not the flag bearer for Apc it is Dr yahaya Oloriegbe.. please always try and confirm your facts before posting so as not to mislead others

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Cajal(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2018
OneManLegion:

What sort of fuckery is this na? We're saying the kleptocratic rule of the Zaraki dynasty should be brought to an end and APC is fielding his sister as his opposition? Is is that only the Sarakis play politics in Kwara Central?

Kilode??!??
...APC... Candidate is DR YAHYAH OLORIEGBE... FOR KWARA CENTRAL
A MEDICAL DOCTOR
If the election is free and fair and no financial inducement... Saraki will loose kwara central
Its like a consensus here in ilorin to retire saraki from kwara politics
Odi aye atunwa ki atunwa rasaki ko to lese gomina

3 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by danot1030: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Saraki is a baby in political strategy. Look at him that boasted of showing pdp how to deliver Lagos from Tinubu is now running around to save his dynasty when Tinubu takes the battle to his territory.

3 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=navyrih post=73253332]this information is very wrong she is not the flag bearer for Apc it is Dr yahaya Oloriegbe.. please always try and confirm your facts before posting so as not to mislead others [/quote
Thanks noted.]
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by imam07: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2018
RockHard:
Unless Saraki succeeds in mobilizing his numerous online ipob supporters that litter Nairaland to vote for his candidates next year, he's a goner as far as Kwara is concerned. lipsrsealed undecided
Ipob wit empty skull. They come online and talk as if they are d one who will vote in kwara. Do they live our life in kwara?

2 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by olajizz01(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Abjay97:
Like for Saraki Man PDP
Share for Saraki Woman APC
This is the man who will face Bukola in kwara central not Gbemi.

2 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by imam07: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2018
danot1030:
Saraki is a baby in political strategy. Look at him that boasted of showing pdp how to deliver Lagos from Tinubu is now running around to save his dynasty when Tinubu takes the battle to his territory.
Does sarakis have dynasty again? Now it is saraki cave.

4 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by olajizz01(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2018
Abeyjide:
Baba saraki once said when he was told he will be beaten in kwara state one day and he replied in yoruba lang ( o di aye atunwa) and coincidentally, Atunwa is PDP flag bearer.
wow

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by olajizz01(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2018
OneManLegion:

Kilode??!??
Gbemi lost during primary election, this man will face Bukola in kwara central

2 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by famology(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2018
I'm not sure these guys understand what the people of kwara are saying. They're simply saying they don't want to see anything saraki.So the issue is not the candidate,whether you replace Ahmed with Obama or not,once he's associated with Saraki he's a gonner. The anti Saraki revolution has reached it's crescendo in kwara state.

3 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by stallionsinn: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Ologogoro:
I think APC is going to win that Senatorial district next year irrespective of the PDP candidate.
If senator Rafiu Ibrahim contests,then you are in for a huge shock,PDP might carry the day.
That man has done a lot for Kwara South,the only problem is that he is in the wrong team
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by stallionsinn: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2018
tsannee:
If una like make una join both fatai and Rafiu together arc Lola ashiru will still flog them
You don't know what you are saying.
Who is Lola Ashiru compared to Rafiu Ibrahim?
I couldn't careless about Saraki and his wanning influence but Senator Rafiu Ibrahim is good.
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Mace0lane: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2018
stallionsinn:

If senator Rafiu Ibrahim contests,then you are in for a huge shock,PDP might carry the day.
That man has done a lot for Kwara South,the only problem is that he is in the wrong team

Be deceiving yourself.
I am mystified as the Ipob irritants are not littering this thread to tell us how Saraki will win the election. Back to back defeat is starting to reset their medulla. I know laughs abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by celeiyke: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Propaganda. How come APC won Osun despite not paying salary
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Topmaike007(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2018
2fine2fast:
If he likes he should replace himself with Lee kwan Yew, me thinks it is game over for him in Kwara.
There was only one indispensable Saraki in Kwara and that is Olusola Saraki.
All those fights they both had prior to 2011 were just stage managed to keep the dynasty in power. I’m sure Baba Saraki knew for a fact that Ilorin conservatives will never allow a woman to rule them (Gbemi).
Baba maintained his hold by consistency, benevolence, accessibility to all and chop make I chop, the same way Adedibu maintained loyalty in Ibadan. He never accumulated wealth like Bukky. Virtues Bukola thinks he can replace with being cunny and cocky.
I think he was actually face-saved by the Buhari factor in 2015. Now, Kwarans can see more through his hypocrisy, greed and bad will.
I may be wrong though, 2019 will tell.

P.S
Abeg kindly hold onto your bashing till afternoon, I no de eat for morning cos I de diet. Make man for no faint with over-yabbing Ooo.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless you for typing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Topmaike007(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Kilode means what?
what happened

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Issues Order To NCC Over Data Deduction By Service Providers / Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe / Saraki’s Case: CJN To Set Up Fresh Supreme Court Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.