Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov (20466 Views)

2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle / 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Afamed: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2018
KingKingKing:
JOHNESSSANCE , SARAKI IS FINISHED POLITICALLY
It's being long I heard from that boy. Hope Jonnyessense is doing fine?
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by imam07: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2018
stallionsinn:

If senator Rafiu Ibrahim contests,then you are in for a huge shock,PDP might carry the day.
That man has done a lot for Kwara South,the only problem is that he is in the wrong team
how can a human be talking like this. He has done a lot for kwara my foot. Pls list d lots he has done in ur family. Rafiu is frm Offa and Ashiru is frm Off. Saraki knows pdp will never see a single vote in Offa dat is y he brought d idea of Rafui.
Dont let d personal love u have for a candidate affect you judgement and arguement. Pdp will loose if dey use 2 Rafiu.

3 Likes

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by mechanics(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2018
So they now know that it's real they are loosing more grounds, good for them, they will still experience more defeats.
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by johnmartus(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2018
OneManLegion:

What sort of fuckery is this na? We're saying the kleptocratic rule of the Zaraki dynasty should be brought to an end and APC is fielding his sister as his opposition? Is is that only the Sarakis play politics in Kwara Central?

Kilode??!??
I'm against that too but the woman na savage and she will serve as a instrument to eradicate bukola mess.
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Abeyjide: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018
imam07:
how can a human be talking like this. He has done a lot for kwara my foot. Pls list d lots he has done in ur family. Rafiu is frm Offa and Ashiru is frm Off. Saraki knows pdp will never see a single vote in Offa dat is y he brought d idea of Rafui.
Dont let d personal love u have for a candidate affect you judgement and arguement. Pdp will loose if dey use 2 Rafiu.

don't worry my guy. saraki and co eyes will soon be cleared. lola ashiru has my vote already. They think we are mumu.
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2018
celeiyke:
Propaganda. How come APC won Osun despite not paying salary

Kwara is not Osun... I hope you get that into your lazy reasoning

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2018
imam07:

Rafiu is not from Offa, He is from Ojoku in Oyun LGA,, though his village is not far from Offa, He has not complete tarring the road that leads to his village from Offa, The road project stopped in front of Federal Polytechnic Offa Permanent Site,

Sarathief is a goner

Ashiru for Kwara South Senator 2019

Abdul Rahman Abdul Razaq for Kwara State Governor

Kwara liberation 2019 is Certain

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by imam07: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2018
symbolofhope:

Rafiu is not from Offa, He is from Ojoku in Oyun LGA,, though his village is not far from Offa, He has not complete tarring the road that leads to his village from Offa, The road project stopped in front of Federal Polytechnic Offa Permanent Site,

Sarathief is a goner

Only those dat do not know what is happening in kwara wll say pdp will win.
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2018
imam07:
Only those dat do not know what is happening in kwara wll say pdp will win.

Never will Pdp and Sarathief rule us in Kwara State Again

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Saraki is a baby in political strategy. Look at him that boasted of showing pdp how to deliver Lagos from Tinubu, He is now running around to save his dynasty when Tinubu takes the battle to his territory. Ordinary House of Representatives by-Election, he is confused, so now he knows *Rafiu* is marketable than *Fatai*, too late for him to realise that Him, Rafiu and Fatai will all loose out come 2019,

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by Abeyjide: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
symbolofhope:

Sarathief is a goner

wa gbayi
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by celeiyke: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2018
BinDean:

Kwara is not Osun... I hope you get that into your lazy reasoning
Ogbeni use ur head, it's not meant for carrying amala
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by stallionsinn: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
imam07:
do not even go there
ever heard of RIB Foundation?
find out what they have been doing
then tell me what Lola Ashiru has done that matches that
Re: Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov by imam07: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
stallionsinn:

do not even go there
ever heard of RIB Foundation?
find out what they have been doing
then tell me what Lola Ashiru has done that matches that
am not concern of wht he has done. All wht i know is pdp is a goner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. / Orbih Celebrates As Court Bars INEC From Recognizing Obaseki’s Faction / Police Discover Unexploded Bomb In Enugu Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.