Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll (28292 Views)

"Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by bencr7: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Madness get level, but diz one own strong very well...
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by NessaBoo(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Saving her for marriage. grin

But honestly speaking, I just can't fathom or understand why and how a guy will get aroused and an erection by rubber/plastic

Its sooo eerie and creepy angry

It's just totally beyond me undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by begge: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
which madness pass dis one
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by MsGood(f): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
edicied:
Is he in Nigeria? if yes so this is Legal but Homosexuality is not? Nigerian Government and Hypocrisy........
Why is it paining you? Are you gay?
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by tonysleek(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
I don't blame you. I blame your stupid father for refusing to use ordinary 100naira condom. # baba you are a total disgrace!.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by ashawopikin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by rickdaking(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
. MANY ARE MAD BUT ONLY A FEW ARE ROAMING THE STREETS
I concur
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by Mankosi: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
So why did u buy it then?
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by rickdaking(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
lies from d pit of hell angry
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by GenFunction: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
foolish mike
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by teemy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
.On a regular day, my direct message box on Instagram is always active; however, since Amaka came into my life, I have got close to 200 nude videos and pictures of young ladies, saying some nasty things to me. I handle them maturely.
More of jealousy by those ladies than trying to show direction.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by bonnyhope: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
I am beginning to see that the time Jesus spoke about is here for so many unimaginable things have started happening. Could you ever imagine that a fully grown up adult in his right senses would be vomiting this.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by kitaatita: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Newbiee:
He has realised he wasted his money.

My dear. If men will bath and dress their spouses; and carry them about the way they treat their dolls, there won't be need for intimacy gadgets at all

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by edicied: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
MsGood:

Why is it paining you? Are you gay?
why are you asking me, are you stupid?
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by Conceptman: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
who do this guy like this, make we beg am with kolanut
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
MANY ARE MAD BUT ONLY A FEW ARE ROAMING THE STREETS
I wonder oo. Where there are pretty ladies out there he could date. Isn't this condemnation of God's own creature?
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by Jabioro: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
I prayed Amaka get pregnated by Pretty Mike..@least he will have his next generation generated by sex doll hence his madness was of unlimited character.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by Xzydar(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
edicied:
Is he in Nigeria? if yes so this is Legal but Homosexuality is not? Nigerian Government and Hypocrisy........

So wat are u saying? They should also make homosexuality legal? undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by Xzydar(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
mangoyou:

READY MADE WEBSITES/BLOGS FOR SALES
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
DIGITAL MARKETING/SERVICES

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be taught how to manage your website/Blog for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.
# SEO, Google Keyword Research, Social Media Marketing

CONTACT US FOR ANY KIND OF WEBSITE YOU WANT

You should do a better graphic design for your banner
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by yassjib: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
he just want to be notice
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by henrixx(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
edicied:
gay spotted
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by MsGood(f): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
edicied:

why are you asking me, are you stupid?
You're stupid! MF!
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by PrincewithGod(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Give your life to Christ and avoid hell.

Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by Tenn88: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Weyrey
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by Fahd11: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
His tribe again?
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by Greatguy01(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Quite funny...
So what's stopping him.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by chukwudiology(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is pure madness. This guy needs deliverance ..
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by eneyoduke(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Issokay
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by debanj326: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Original Idiot, If your Father married a doll, how will He give birth to you.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll by dannyblings(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
This dude should just park in one corner, we have more serious issues at hand. RIP to our gallant soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter / Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.