Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko (28296 Views)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by BleedingPen: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has spoken for the first time since after her alleged marriage to 59-year-old billionaire, Ned Nwoko broke on the internet.

Igbere TV reports that the teen actress told her critics to see her as an adult despite getting married to an older partner at a tender age.

The 17-year-old actress has been criticised for marrying her older partner because of his money.

But Daniels in a video captioned “13 things you don’t know about me”, said she had been an adult since birth.

The video obtained by Igbere TV on her Youtube channel, Regina Daniels TV, saw the actress also talking about her lifestyle and her journey so far in the Nollywood movie industry.

She also talked about other challenges she had faced in life while growing up as a kid.

The actress promised to grant fresh interview on her relationship status.

http://igberetvnews.com/746967/just-in-finally-regina-daniels-breaks-silence-after-marriage-to-ned-nwoko/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Twenty years to come she will be 37yrs and ned nwoko will be 82yr7...na dat time she go no say money no dey fvck woman,say na priick...cos na dat age women dey need chonko pass.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by frbona: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2019
donbachi:
Twenty years to come she will be 37yrs and ned nwoko will be 82yr7...na dat time she go no say money no dey fvck woman,say na priick...cos na dat age women dey need chonko pass.
because in your fish brain, sex and money is the ultimate right?
No such thing as companionship

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2019
frbona:
because in your fish brain, sex and money is the ultimate right?
No such thing as companionship
as u don insult me na...wetin u gain?

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by frbona: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
donbachi:
as u don insult me na...wetin u gain?
your calling another woman a gold digger, what did you gain?!?
Shift abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Ayobami7(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
fake news
Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by airex(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
donbachi:
59+20=82? How

5 Likes

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by donbachi(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
airex:
59+20=82? How
he's already 62
Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Raydos: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
I stopped badmouthing Regina Daniels the day I found out that the man's name is ned nwOKO

Chai!!! The man go get prick die shocked

1 Like

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by LamidicownuBSS: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
ask alaafin of oyo, he will tell u more
Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Venza 2012 model is available for 4.5 its working perfectly well, it's full option u can reach me on 08169217408 Nd watsapp with same number,loaction Ogun state
Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by toragema(f): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oriflame Promo. 50% off. Don't be late!!

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by 01dickson(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by briggson07(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
I just hate the both of them....
maybe I dey jealous Ned sef
I dnt know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by airex(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
donbachi:
he's already 62
ok.
Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Karemarealty288(m): 4:28am On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
he's already 62

Ned is 69years ....we know him very very well.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Ned is 69years ....we know him very very well.
Then clap for yourself
Re: Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko by anyicash(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
I will advice you people to be happy for that girl Regina Daniels as she has successfully defeated poverty..guy!! nothing is as bad as poverty, living in penury is worst thing any one could experience.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together / Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.