Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

These Fat Girls/ Short Girls And Their Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Fat Girls/ Short Girls And Their Wahala (2339 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Fat Girls/ Short Girls And Their Wahala by SexyDenzel: 5:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Most times ladies characters or personalities can be predicted through their physique.

1. Tall chubby/fat chicks: These chicks mostly are merry, happy, good heart, easy to hangout with. They can laugh for Africa because they understand life and people better most times, they have good sense of humour. They're are lovers and not fighters, they will kill you with food, they know how to cook and eat too. Dudes with fat girlfriends and side chicks can testify.

2. Talk slim chicks: They are mostly cool, kind, smart, some are bimbos too, cunning at times. They like being/dressing elegant and can show you love when you show them love. They are mostly freaks in bed except they lazy ones among them.

3. Average height chicks: They make up the majority of chicks and they are mixed, bad, temperamental ones, cool, fun, loving, caring, good chefs and so much more. You can find qualities from other physiques within this radar of average chicks.

4. SHORT CHICKS A.K.A SHORT DEVILS: hahahaha 90-99% of them got issues, they always want to show you they are bad and cannot let things go, they want to get back at you for every little play or mischievous act or something, their mindset is bleeped they always think they have a lot to prove and they need to show you that they can do more than those who are taller than them, they feel the need to hurt you ten times of their height. They are mostly toxic, if you can leave these little people alone. They keep malice like die and they never forgive oo hahahaha.
Short girls?!!!! That's a big no no for anything serious, 99% of short girls are temperamental, the take offense on little things because they are insecure, very insecure set of little people. I only know of one short girl that is cool AF the others I've came across all got insecurities. Small jokes are insults to them and they expect you to treat them as goddesses hahahahhahaa I no get time to worship woman joor but my main chick na the my queen ooo, she deserves everything. tall chicks are cool with good hearts, when it comes to women here you go.

The most merry chicks are the tall and chubby or fat chicks, they barely get angry and will forgive in just few seconds and forget it but you see that short one?! Seems like temper is in tune with our heights, short people equals short temper.

5 Likes

Re: These Fat Girls/ Short Girls And Their Wahala by Alwaysking: 6:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Who Dem epp
Re: These Fat Girls/ Short Girls And Their Wahala by chiommy123(f): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Like play like play op maybe right somehow.
Re: These Fat Girls/ Short Girls And Their Wahala by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Saff, do you fall into the short chicks aka short devils category?

4 Likes

Re: These Fat Girls/ Short Girls And Their Wahala by SexyDenzel: 1:16am On Nov 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
Saff, do you fall into the short chicks aka short devils category?
Staff na true? hahahahaha no wonder you stubborn wella :-).
Re: These Fat Girls/ Short Girls And Their Wahala by mezarddinny: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2018
tall chubby are the ones that maltreat their maids

(1) (Reply)

Where Facebook Could Not Go (see Pictures) / I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee / "Single Guys And Ladies "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.