Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How to fight to win and have good health irrespective of the company - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How to fight to win and have good health irrespective of the company (325 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / All Men Can Hear From God Irrespective Of Being Religious Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to fight to win and have good health irrespective of the company by lightblazingnow(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2018
Because evil can only be overcome by doing good! When you are wronged, someone treated you in a manner undeserving, maybe harshly or whatever method used to mistreatment, listen carefully, to change that situation, to correct the abnormalities,all you need to do is the normal!

When you avenge yourselves, what place have you given to the recompenser?, who will rightly payback every mistreatment which wasn't apologized and forgiveness released, wow, do you think God's voice is Idol like you have voices everywhere accomplishing nothing, a billion times never! He's active and functional, even right now, right here, where are you? In the jets blimps?? You're even closer, in the waters?? There he's welcoming you.

Psalms 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

139:9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 139:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 139:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

139:15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

139:17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 139:18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

And so, judgement belongs to only one Jesus Christ because you should always remember that his father God Almighty has appointed him to be the judge at the end of all things and us with him. Amazing, but sounds stupid and far reaching, relax, his word is settled in heaven, there is no going back to repentance. We are saved by the blood of Christ Jesus, the good for the evil. God Almighty overcame evil by doing good, Christ Jesus overcame evil by doing good and he said" He that overcomes". There' are several promises for those who will dare to overcome, overcome what?? Overcome evil by doing good. Very simple.

But not by your power,nor by your might, through his mighty weapon of the indwelling Spirit, who came to teach you how to transform into who you have become. You haven't known you. You are Christ! The good news. The overwhelming mercies bowels of God Almighty.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: How to fight to win and have good health irrespective of the company by lightblazingnow(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2018
Definitely
Re: How to fight to win and have good health irrespective of the company by lightblazingnow(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
It's true
Re: How to fight to win and have good health irrespective of the company by lightblazingnow(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Glory hallelujah
Re: How to fight to win and have good health irrespective of the company by lightblazingnow(m): 3:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Surely
Re: How to fight to win and have good health irrespective of the company by lightblazingnow(m): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Watch
Re: How to fight to win and have good health irrespective of the company by lightblazingnow(m): 4:41am On Dec 01, 2018
Make sure

(1) (Reply)

Share Pictures Of How You Are Celebrating Your Christmas Here / What Fr. Mbaka Reveal To Journalists About 2019 Election / Request For Dunamis Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.