Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Matawale Toto Condole Wth The Family Of Late Toto Chief Imam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matawale Toto Condole Wth The Family Of Late Toto Chief Imam (295 Views)

Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked / Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak / Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matawale Toto Condole Wth The Family Of Late Toto Chief Imam by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2018
BARR MAGAJI (MATAWALE Toto) CONDOLE WITH THE FAMILY OF LATE CHIEF IMAM TOTO.

from Allah we belong to him we shall return

You have been an element of peace and advocate of UNITY among and within the Muslim Toto Community.

We love you but Allah love you most
This is a time we need you critical but Almighty Allah have called you to rest.

I used this medium to commiserate with the Onah Of Toto, our people, Council of imams, his family,friends over this great lost.

May Almighty Allah forgive his past deed and grant him external life, Amin

SSA(Media&Publicity)Barr MAGAJI Esq(MATAWALE Toto)
Re: Matawale Toto Condole Wth The Family Of Late Toto Chief Imam by pyyxxaro: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2018
R.I.P to Mr TOTO shocked

My condolence to the TOTO Family
Re: Matawale Toto Condole Wth The Family Of Late Toto Chief Imam by toyosi20188(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2018
DUBAGARIJNR:
BARR MAGAJI (MATAWALE Toto) CONDOLE WITH THE FAMILY OF LATE CHIEF IMAM TOTO.

from Allah we belong to him we shall return

You have been an element of peace and advocate of UNITY among and within the Muslim Toto Community.

We love you but Allah love you most
This is a time we need you critical but Almighty Allah have called you to rest.

I used this medium to commiserate with the Onah Of Toto, our people, Council of imams, his family,friends over this great lost.

May Almighty Allah forgive his past deed and grant him external life, Amin

SSA(Media&Publicity)Barr MAGAJI Esq(MATAWALE Toto)
External life?

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Power Beyond The Universe ( funny joke ) / See How A Pastor Was Killed In His Church / Tears Of Joy as a Widow Receives N20,000 for her Business During Xmas Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.