Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. (2755 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Women As Fake Doctor On Facebook / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy Posing As Fake Army General In Afghanistan / Drama As Fake Soldier Runs On Sighting Army Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. by Oluwakaysblog55: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Lady narrates her ordeal with kidnappers disguised as modeling agency.
Apparently, they snapped the other girl naked and went with their two phones.

They have been successful in doing this to several girls but this girl in particular has the gut to come out and speak.
Please guys watch out for them as they go by the name "bold and beautiful modelas
Even though report has it that they have vanished into thin air.

Ladies, let be very careful as to the extent we wanna go to make it in life.
Everyone is gon be alright but time differs.

I know y'all heard about the recent killing of two young ladies by some yahoo boys. Reports has it that they were used for rituals. You need to see how they were molested and violated.

Funny as it is..... It starts with the love for free things.... Lift, drinks, name it. Walk if you have to, it won't kill you but rather make you fit

We pray for safety in all your endeavors. Peace guys.

See more..... http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=218

Re: See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. by youngest85(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Na normal thing now, man weh work must chop
Re: See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. by NwaAmaikpe: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Some people's naivety repulses my being.

You don't expect to swim and not get wet, you can't expect to model without having someone access your goodies.
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the bakery.

A model that can not remove ordinary cloth, is that one a model.
I truly don't think they were scammed, I just think the guy was pissed off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Picture of how they were stripped or I don't believe you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. by Uyiii: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2018
these girls and my friend my friend sha. makes one wonder if their friends are deaf, dumb and obviously can't compose a simple write-up to explain the ordeal they passed through.

something go happen to una finish, una go dey put am for una friends head abi? thunder stewww you therecheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Were the BRAINS of these LADIES stripped from them as well...??
Don't they move along with their BRAINS intact...??

2 Likes

Re: See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
If dos babes really know wot dey ar into, dey wud knw Nudity is normal 4 models...as a model, ur whole body n stature ar ur basic apparatus. Its lik bn a stripper n sayin u cant dance almost unclad or bn an actress n saying u cant kiss a guy on movie set.Guess d guy got provoked

1 Like

Re: See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. by DonHummer(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Modelling and nudity cannot be separated. A model that can't wear her birthday suit, is that one a model?
but seriously our ladies would never learn. Training a female child is a difficult task, you would have to protect them from everyone including their own selves.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

They Cut His Hand In Tomato Komkom Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun state PHOTOS / Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) / END TIME: Hotel Where Perverts Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.