Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima (33410 Views)

You're Ignorant,Lawan Is A Celebrity In Our Land - Ohafia Group Replies Shettima / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Olukat(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Responding to Shettima is like clothing a nude mad man Olga Jona
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by NigerDeltan(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2018
k
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by nonye6194: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Boscojugunu:
Ftc

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Racoon(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2018
The conspiracy is still being unravelled.Karma is really serving them well.The way this "Chibok issue" was started & now being forcefully buried convinced me it's a grand scam until QED.Consider the following facts:

-1).The controversy surrounding writing the exam in Maiduguri against WAEC advise.
-2).The controversy about the actual no.of students that were due to sit for the examination.

-3).Why was the GSS Chibok principal & her daughter due to write the said Physics exam the next day not within the premises of the school on the night of the kidnap?(Recall the said principal have now been rewarded with a commissioner appointment by the Borno State Government).

-4).Why did the state governor-Kassim Shettima failed to immediately inform the then president Jonathan of the development?

Only for him to later grant a belated press interview sometime back to say he was expecting the C-in-C to rather called him & brief him of something that happened in his own domain. Can he confidently say this is the action he would have taken if his daughter was a victim?  

-5).And now the big question-how can these insurgents comfortably move a convoy of over 200 school girls without any detection by any civilian or military personnel considering the tight security present in Borno State then?

-6).Why did the APC then played so much politics with this controversial issue when they knew they lack good intelligence on how to resolve the enigma?

-7).Why did the BBOG group suddenly went cold at the outset of this government but later started belated "shows" after public outcry against their hypocrisy?

Miss Hadiza have now deserted the group to sit cooly as the MD NPA.Meaning she has accepted political benefits in lieu of the so called missing girls as it's strongly believed she would never have given it a thought as a mother if her child was involved.

Recalled Former senator Jummai Alhassan(Mama Taraba) was threatening to expose El Rufai role in the entire saga until she was coerced to keep quiet.
Infact there are more questions than answers as far as this Chibok Scam is concerned.Well karma is already telling on them all.

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Pavarottii(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Savage

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Uglymugg: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2018
The real Jonathan is coming out. He is trying to tell us something but the message is very subtle.

This man is fighting his own party members, he has secretly endorsed APC. Lel
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by spiralwedge(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2018
Wrong timing.

This book will remind Nigerians of him and PDP and make PDP fail woefully next year. He is bad market.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by sexdoll: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
But let's be straight, what exactly is GEJ trying to tell us?? This makes him even more irresponsible. Never taking responsibility for anything. He doesn't want to acknowledge that he was incompetent, just like Abiolas wife said. Take it or leave it, he was the president, he could not fix the state of affairs, he couldn't handle the situation. Mass laundering and unregulated compromises. Everyone was a lord, Jonathan got us here, lets not forget!!

Accepting defeat doesn't mean he was a good president. Upon say em carry all the certificate.

Please jor, he failed the south, nwoke Ijaw!! cry

Exfoliate with honey

so much sense.

keep it up!!!

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Emvico34: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Lagos former president
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018
The comfort of shettiman is more than thousands of Nigerian soldiers,if a former president that has Intel at his disposal indicts a governor and the governor is still parading up and d down feeding fat on the monster he helped to create ,them am safe to say Boko/ISWA is not going anywhere soon.we.will continue to die like rats

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by bitcoin215: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2018
good
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by CXLVII: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2018
gigabyte13:
Dis Jonathan sef... Doesn't he know that, not everyone deserves his reply....??

Dem go soon turn am to FFK soonest.

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Timfreds(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2018
GEJ don't even need to reply Bubu and his crew. Nigerians know them as bunch of liars and propagandist. Back to Daura 2019.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by CXLVII: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2018
Emvico34:
Lagos former president

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by 2lateBiafra: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2018
Stealing is not Corruption !

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by odigbosky(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2018
soulpeppersoup:
The wise knows, you can't solve a problem without understanding it.

When you said stealing is not corruption, the low pokes couldn't comprehend that corruption is a system problem unlike stealing which is an isolated problem.

They don't know. when Gej removed subsidy in 2012, they didn't understand the economic reasons then. They jumped to d streets and started protesting. Today they can't even protest for lack of petroleum product not to mention buying at 145 naira......

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by MicroBox: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2018
K
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Changeofscene(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2018
The facts are there,GEJ mearnt well and did well for this country.PMB came with what he's known for:Hardship and frustration,hence the reason why most Nigerians have become suicidal and the rest on a mass exodus to the Western world.Imagine over 7000 Nigerians went to Canada through US borders to seek asylum from 2017 to April 2018.Anybody that has the interest of this country at heart would be voting out the dullard come 2019.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by yovo(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2018
of a truth, fact don't lie.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Pavarottii(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
But let's be straight, what exactly is GEJ trying to tell us?? This makes him even more irresponsible. Never taking responsibility for anything. He doesn't want to acknowledge that he was incompetent, just like Abiolas wife said. Take it or leave it, he was the president, he could not fix the state of affairs, he couldn't handle the situation. Mass laundering and unregulated compromises. Everyone was a lord, Jonathan got us here, lets not forget!!

Accepting defeat doesn't mean he was a good president. Upon say em carry all the certificate.

Exfoliate with honey
U didn't say anything that related to the article written up there. Or u can't read and understand?
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Ikidons(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2018
KingCassy:
No need to reply those mofos. They should wallo jn their stupidity.

Got any gift cards?? Check my signature.
wanna buy some?
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by firo08(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2018
GEJ should stop replying these morons.
As a Nigerian from South south region I don't feel our co-existence.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by jsaak: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Again, GEJ Lied;
Best index for Nigeria on CPI is NOT 27.0 in 2014, but 28.0 in 2016! I am embarrassed by this guy's PHd!!!

DATE VALUE CHANGE, %
2017 27.00 -3.57 %
2016 28.00 7.69 %
2015 26.00 -3.70 %
2014 27.00 8.00 %
2013 25.00 -7.41 %
2012 27.00 10.23 %
2011 24.49 2.06 %
2010 24.00 -4.00 %

As can be seen, GEJ's government's best score is PMB's worst score!!!

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by NessaBoo(f): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2018
*LongSigh...Not again!!

Now I'm starting to believe whoever called the book a tale of fiction and lamentation is quite correct.

Haba, from page 1 to page 179, it was riddled with everyone plotting against you, even the U.S president. He was supposedly lamenting on every chapter.

Now, there's a plot to discredit the book, he has taken the lamentation out of book to anyone who dares criticizes the book.

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Yippsy(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
Shettima, elrufai and buhari all had a hand in the chibok saga.

I pity Nigerians campaigning for buhari to win a second term, una suffering go enter next level

Ehn if you have your proof, take it up let them prosecute them naw baba...
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by lawrence35(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2018
This administration was a big mistake.

Start receiving payment for Dropshipping...
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Ruddyman(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2018
I will read the BOOK, Hope i will get the true copy though
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by danot1030: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2018
Jonathan should stop being petty. Was he expecting no criticism to the trash work he did and who told him his work was widely accepted.

He thinks he is that popular, he should have come out to recontest for another election to discover that he's only a hero among the Igbos.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:

Exfoliate with honey

Please start reading before commenting; it makes you sound more responsible. But now, your poor reading culture is bringing out the daftness in you

Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos / Buhari Names Agbor Railway Complex After Goodluck Jonathan / The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos