Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Interview Experience At The Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Interview Experience At The Embassy (1609 Views)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience / How Was Your USA Visa Interview Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Interview Experience At The Embassy by iweecureyou: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2018
This His mine thud time of reapllied to intarfiew on the embasy curse i am reely want to leaf this contry but i am keap get denyedangry
what can i do?
Sweetbuns
iamj
Mrcork
Re: My Interview Experience At The Embassy by stagger: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2018
iweecureyou:
This His mine thud time of reapllied to intarfiew ib the embasy curse i am reely want to leaf this contry but i am keap get denyedangry
what can i do?

What product are you taking to the country you want to go? You are the product. If you are as badly packaged as your English, then no embassy will grant you any visa to go anywhere until you improve yourself.

6 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At The Embassy by iweecureyou: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2018
stagger:

What product are you taking to the country you want to go? You are the product. If you are as badly packaged as your English, then no embassy will grant you any visa to go anywhere until you improve yourself.
I am only which to go with Me mine wife and my mail childs
Re: My Interview Experience At The Embassy by oskaroni(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin grin ; grin yeye dey smell grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At The Embassy by philip0906(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2018
iweecureyou:
This His mine thud time of reapllied to intarfiew on the embasy curse i am reely want to leaf this contry but i am keap get denyedangry
what can i do?
Sweetbuns
iamj
Mrcork
You think the travel section is a comedy zone? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At The Embassy by johnmartus(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Interview Experience At The Embassy by MyAmericandream(f): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
iweecureyou:
I am only which to go with Me mine wife and my mail childs
Are you for real? Mail child? You're just funny, I don't think this real.
Re: My Interview Experience At The Embassy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
MyAmericandream:
Are you for real? Mail child? You're just funny, I don't think this real.

Lol You should know this ain't real with the Topic of the thread. It's quite understandable

1 Like

Re: My Interview Experience At The Embassy by xtivin2: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
iweecureyou:
what can i do?
Sweetbuns
iamj
Mrcork
Am afraid with this kind of English, you will die here in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Hits Imo State As Truck Knocks Down 12 People, Damages Eight Vehicles / Please I Need Driving Direction From Mile 2 To Ikotun / Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.