Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) (37272 Views)

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / SGF, Boss Mustapha Visit Nigeria Incoming President Atiku Abubakar(pics) / There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Diso60090(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
RealityShot:
igbos and mumu-tribalistic politics WAKE UP!

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

Enter house �
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Realist2: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:
I've gone through Sahara Reporters Facebook account, and not one Hausa/Fulani is supporting Atiku

I noticed that most of the people supporting Atiku are either Igbos or from South South

I dare say that Buhari will definitely win this election

So sad but so true

There is something that's cooking when it,s ready buhari will be left only with his cabal.
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by maryalloy(f): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
He deserves some accolades
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by ridbell01(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Young anambra man draw the potract of ipod president..

1 Like

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by IamAtikulate: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:
I've gone through Sahara Reporters Facebook account, and not one Hausa/Fulani is supporting Atiku

I noticed that most of the people supporting Atiku are either Igbos or from South South

So sad but so true
So you made your generalization based on Sahara Reporters FB page? Yoruba Moslems sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by RTSC: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
RealityShot:
igbos and mumu-tribalistic politics WAKE UP!

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Why are you supporting buhari?

Give me 5 things that buhari have done to improve your life?

And Give me one legacy project of the buhari administration in igboland that should make them vote for him.
Just one.

Over 100 soldiers just died, and you call other sensible people that will not reward failure, tribalistic.

Sawdust dey your head.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by oweman: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
A hundred and ten percent ibo { 110 %} ibo votes cant install Atiku as Nigerian president so no cause for alarm .
Real Nigerians has decided Atiku is not morally fit as Nigeria's president .

3 Likes

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by RTSC: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
oweman:

A hundred and ten percent ibo { 110 %} ibo votes cant install Atiku as Nigerian president so no cause for alarm .
Real Nigerians has decided Atiku is not morally fit as Nigeria's president .
If real Nigerians still depend on igbos for imports, and trade of basic necessities, then there is nothing real about your set of real Nigerians.

Real Nigerians no be for mouth. What have your real Nigerians done for Nigeria?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by chiangwar: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
YOU are just bad belle person , the guy did what he can do best why are you this envious.

OyiboOyibo:

see your psychiatrist
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by AmazingELixir: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Even artists are Atikulating na wao!...
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by RTSC: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Over 60% of your national sports teams is dominated by igbos.

Your entertainment industry has a major igbo representation.

Your most educated and talented national human resource has a major igbo representation.

You cannot survive as a nation without igbo importers and exporters.

Where are the real Nigerians? What are they doing for Nigeria?
The guy that draw that portrait has more talent and productivity than majority of the real Nigerians.

The only thing real Nigerians do best is elect scumbags into power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by RealityShot: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
RTSC:

Why are you supporting buhari?

Give me 5 things that buhari have done to improve your life?

And Give me one legacy project of the buhari administration in igboland that should make them vote for him.
Just one.

Over 100 soldiers just died, and you call other sensible people that will not reward failure, tribalistic.

Sawdust dey your head.
igbos did not vote him into power.
Why should he invest in their region?

You most certainly are one of those that voted GEJ like I did...
But all his "legacy projects" he did in the north, what did those earn him?

As for what Buhari has done... Well if he was really bad,
you won't be able to make statements online here.

You will be too broke or at war or worse like Venezuelans are today.

Buhari is doing OK with the hand he was dealt.

And even if he has made some hilarious and phenomenal mistakes,
He is not to be replaced with a known CRIMINAL AND CORRUPT POLITICIAN like HATIFU

Bring someone better and we may reconsider our position.

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by RTSC: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
RealityShot:
igbos did not vote him into power.
Why should he invest in their region?

You most certainly are one of those that voted GEJ like I did...
But all his "legacy projects" he did in the north, what did those earn him?

As for what Buhari has done... Well if he was really bad,
you won't be able to make statements online here.

You will be too broke or at war or worse like Venezuelans are today.

Buhari is doing OK with the hand he was dealt.

And even if he has made some hilarious and phenomenal mistakes,
He is not to be replaced with a known CRIMINAL AND CORRUPT POLITICIAN like HATIFU

Bring someone better and we may reconsider our position.

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Go play in the sand.
I thought I was talking with someone with half the IQ of a tadpole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by RTSC: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
I am still waiting for what real Nigerians contributes to Nigeria.

Real Nigerian that only become real when it comes to voting Mad Men into power.
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Nature8(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Wow! Wonderful
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by RealityShot: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
RTSC:

Go play in the sand.
I thought I was talking with someone with half the IQ of a tadpole.
hahaha kikikikiki hahaha

4 years time, you will regret voting HATIFU and not voting Buhari...

I wish you
More sands in your shoes...

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by DavIkenna(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nice one bro. The devil I know (atiku) might be better than the angel (buhari) I know

You need a website to bring ur ideas or biz to life, to make money? Den you need me to create one for you. Very affordable. Call/Whatsapp: 090 8291 4341
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by RTSC: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
RealityShot:
hahaha kikikikiki hahaha

4 years time, you will regret voting HATIFU and not voting Buhari...

I wish you
More sands in your shoes...

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
In 4 years time, I should be somewhere in North America studying.

The consequences of a terrible government will fall on you and yours.
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Kabaka100: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
pussyAvenger:
Who else is tired with Nigeria just like me

let's identify ourselves

U think e dey really easy 4 places like America?
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Kabaka100: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
This guy is reaslly talented. I see the unique way he renders the shapes and forms in his drawing. Goodluck to him
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Ganduri: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:

So sad but so true

The Hausa Fanis that do the actual voting dnt do social media. They do transistor Radius and make decisions based on the price of food stuffs. Not to worry sha. its just less than 3months we shall see how far.

1 Like

Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Gracespecial101(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Beautiful

But Ogbeni, this won't earn you a penny. Not even a gratitude for the good work done. If you are expecting an accolade or a cashback, Atiku is broke and cannot single handedly fund his campaign.

No amounting of drawings and paintings can exonerate Atiku for all the scandal he was involved. Instead of been vote into Aso Villa, he will be dragged to USAto face his crime
He doesn't have what oga better don't be deceived this is Nigeria
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Ganduri: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Atiku can't win.
They north are supporting buhari fully, Some members of the south too.

only afonjas are supporting Buhari. The North you mention wod rather remain in power for 8more years than gift you the presidency. We knw you are another Taofeek or Musliu in one brown roofed hole that typed here.
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Opajyde: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
MUMU
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by safetyInspector(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
The question you will be asking is how many Hauses are on facebook? Thank God you said that Igbos and South South are supporting Atiku, that should be an added advantage for Atiku. Mind you, Atiku is a Northerner as well as Buhari. Atiku is a Muslim as well as Buhari and finally Atiku is a Fulani man as well as Buhari, I guess what? You don't need to be told.
SoNature:

So sad but so true
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by fof1: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
lesbiconverter:
Hustle is real. grin

And this guy maybe in APGA . See all the hashtags sef

LIES AND PROPAGANDA ARE D TRADEMARK OF APC. QUOTATION NOT KNOWN TO D NET IS SUBSCRIBED HERE.
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
He deserves at best 50%
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by manikspears: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
meethumb:
Anambra based pencil artist identified only as chukwuma Peter has displayed a perfect painting he made of Atiku Abubakar, a Presidential Candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He captioned the Artistic work with a nice piece as he professed his support for Atiku.

"A man with a clear vision for the masses,driving success through intent hard work and perseverance. I may not speak for all, but truly, he has all my support cum 2019.
Here is an art work by me to celebrate our next President.
#Atiku for the president
#Ndi igbo are solidly behind you
#2019Election #the change element we want #a man of dignity
#Young Prince Art #Atikuportrait".

Chukwuma Peter aka Young prince is gradually getting fame through his passion as an artist despite being in the third year of his Mechanical Engineering studies.

The fine artist is pursuing a rewarding career, making portraits with uncanny resemblance for top Nigerian officials.

Source: https://newspadi.com/2018/11/election-2019-young-anambra-man-create-a-perfect-pencil-portrait-for-atiku.html

He is not wise
Re: Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) by Xfemt(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:

So sad but so true
lolz
Keep deceiving ur sef
Am a yoruba and I know many yoruba pple supporting atiku, I ve some hausa friends who I served wit during my nysc in niger who we chat every day on fb nd how de wish 2019 is here so de can vote pmb out
Bros 2019 u re on ur own
Cus nigeria is already atikulating
U can fool some pple some times
But not all d time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.