Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone (64044 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Russian Lady Who Forgave Boyfriend After Biting Her, Finally Killed By Him / Monica Arare Nudes: Man Jailed For Releasing His Girlfriend’s Nudes In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by sonnie10: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
She couldn't 't break common TV only plates. She never serious
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by VickypediaPHC: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Endtime Girl friend...
The evil women do will live after them, this is building material not wife material grin grin
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
A girlfriend ?! this is a No no for me. If she is a wife then she would share cost but a girlfriend, just pure vandalism. She should bear the cost, simple.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Diso60090(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Make that girl nor come back to Nigerian again anywhere she run go let that place be her new Home � otherwise mmm mmm mmm �
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Madmoizelle: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
I'm grateful God didn't create me as a guy, this guy in particular, I may be rotting away in prison at the mo.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Khd95(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
This same pictures made front page yesterday with another story(lie) behind it

6 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Open your mouth, and spill the thrash asap!
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2018
I have seen these photos with almost 6 different headlines now....Naija bloggers I hail thee...you guys can lie for Africa

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Taiwo20(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are even lost for words.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by PrincessB1(f): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2018
If this was the reason behind it yesterday, it still doesn't erase the fact that what she did was utterly wrong.

Her emotion is beyond boiling point.chai undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by danot1030: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Is she a wife or just girlfriend?

Whichever one she is, i will first get her arrested and make her pay for the distractions then dump her.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by rhektor(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If something can surprise NwaAmaikpe then that thing is seriously serious

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2018
He's probably rich, let him replace the destroyed items and buy a new babe while at it
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Xavier5(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2018
She is mad, she has to pay for damages angry . This kind of person can kill the guy ,the lady and herself when she catches him cheating red handed
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Dembuk2009: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2018
I thank God for him and us niaralanders!
@least we will not hear of wife killing her husband in future ie if he is sensible and can read dis handwriting.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Dinho20(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2018
QUIT FLIRTING AND GET MARRIED.
BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS OF NOWADAYS MEANS NOTHING BUT VANITY UPON VANITY.
IF YOU ARE A MAN IN NEED OF A WOMAN GET MARRIED, IF YOU ARE A WOMAN LOOKING FOR A MAN GET MARRIED.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Dembuk2009: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2018
I thank God for him!
@least we would not be hearing if how a wife killed her husband in future!
I like her handwriting cos it s is very clear!!!
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by samwise180(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2018
So if she discovered that the guy is cheating on her with another lady,she would have killed him.
guys beware of the girl you date,some are psycho!!!
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Badooguy: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Fake news, i have seen this pictures just this week that a woman destroy this because of her husband infidelity in tweeter. OP grow up.

Please take this out of FP now.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
A lady won't just wake up one day and be this destructive. She has always shown the traits, but brother didn't leave. He kept on dating her, maybe the makeup sex is good. He still had the guts to cheat on her...lol.

When you are dating a mad man/woman, do your best not to get on their wrong side. It is for y'all good.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Jhamzy(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
What an overwhelming spirit of anger.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Oga calm down, she bought them

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God save my country from fvckboy She-men.
A girl you are not even married to discovers nudes on your phone and you stoop so low to explain to her.

A man owes no woman any explanations.

Is it not that same Nigeria where our fathers had just one house with 3 wives living in it. They'd still bring their concubines to the house and have their wives entertain them.

What went wrong?
When and where did the Nigerian man lose his manhood?

Shame on the man.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Xavier5(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by nokatakata: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Arrest her and have her replace every damn thing shell destroyed even the things that were not existing. tell the police she stole your money. Let her learn the hard way.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by johnad3(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2018
This mumu guy will still say he still love this girl. she is the enemy of progress
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Countersam(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Mophasa:
A young lady destroyed properties in her boyfriend's apartment after she discovered some nude photos in his phone. He tried explaining to her but she would'nt listen.

She carried out the disastrous act after the boyfriend left for work.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/11/see-what-this-lady-did-to-her.html?m=1
Oya come and be going already.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by AmazingELixir: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin

Ook! Ooh! In the first pix the TV is facing up and in the second facing down that young man needs lots of explaining to do.

Infact if the girlfriend actually did that he should even be grateful she showed her true colour outside wedlock, now the handwriting is on the wall.

I just pray for his own sake we don't read about another case of a wife slicing off her husband's JT while sleeping.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by SEGLIZ: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2018
everything she destroyed might be her own contribution to the relationship. but still what ever the case might be this isn't the best way for payback. rather she has become the culprit order than been justified. ladies could be irrational in decision, reaction, response hence betraying their leadership ability.
here is my judgement
the lady in question has a genuine case which meant you don't treat our ladies like trash. no seriously mind fellow would or is expected to have a nude picture of another woman or lady on/in/around, their phone/pocket/office or apartment.
in view of the about mentioned I find the male defendant guilty as charged. but in view of the damages already incurred by the defendant and the unreasonable and irrational reaction and behaviour of the female complainant, I hereby sentence the defendant to go with all charges against him drop but never to be caught pants down.
the complainant is expected to pay in like sum to the defendant for the damages and destruction of person or collective belong and she should caution herself against rash reaction in future so as stand a good chance before the NAIRALAND NATURAL COURT OF JUSTICE. (NNCJ)
i rise.

(court clerk's call)

Cooooouuurt......
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Olodo24: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2018
she should better pay for everything she damaged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / 4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.