Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone (64043 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Russian Lady Who Forgave Boyfriend After Biting Her, Finally Killed By Him / Monica Arare Nudes: Man Jailed For Releasing His Girlfriend’s Nudes In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by gabinogem(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2018
kevwemike:
Good morning house pls did any one knows how I can register for National Health Insurance Scheme pls tell me the procedures. Thanks
go their website, call the number(s) available for their help desk there.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by fowlyansh181(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin This reminds me of my zambian gf...she broke my laptop,shattered my TV and even tried jumping off the window from the 6th floor....ThankGod i was lucky to see her on time to grab her

My bro, Avoid this kinda girl, she can go ballistic and put u in a very deeep shiiiit trust me
i thought you wanted to say thank God you helped push her off the 6th floor .. would have been much better
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by SEGLIZ: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God save my country from fvckboy She-men.
A girl you are not even married to discovers nudes on your phone and you stoop so low to explain to her.

Is it not that same Nigeria where our fathers had just one house with 3 wives living in it. They'd still bring their concubines to the house and have their wives entertain them.

What went wrong?
When and where did today's Nigerian man lose his manhood?

Shame on the man.
A man owes no woman any explanations as to why he cheats.

God in his infinite wisdom made men polygamous and made women monogamous, that's why men release billions of sperms daily and women can only release one egg a month (two at most).

bros you too vex, enter kari kool water take step ham down. civilisation of course. our women has long been marginalized so this the way out. chei where are heading women look for all means possible to subdue the men, this not in support of polygamy but common sense.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Metooreal: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2018
If i were a man and a girl did this to me, i will sue her. She will pay to the last kobo!!!!.

Haba, she can kill!, what a rage!!!!!

Why not leave him in peace?, other men are there, healing is possible if you allow it. He's not worth it, so dont kill yourself over those nudes. Let him go.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Phonix1234: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2018
Well everything will not cost. More than 700k to fix... I will fix it and move ahead and the nude photo in my phone will now be the nude on my bed..... Life is so sweet if u understand......
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Mizwisdom(f): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2018
sexdoll:

why the insult?
can't you just react without abusing him by bringing his parents into it?

Where's the insult? I agreed with him and stated an example close to home.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by hot1sauce(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2018
wow.... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.... even the scenes in the acrimony film weren't this brutal.... moral of the story 'keep calm and say no to Nigerian women'
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Bondinus(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Too bad of her and few days later, she will come begging claiming it's the devil that did it.
Her loss
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2018
fowlyansh181:
i thought you wanted to say thank God you helped push her off the 6th floor .. would have been much better
cheesy then go to jail?!
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2018
iammo:
angry Bad energy please stay far away, except the money was made through yahoo plus , am definitely pressing charges, only Federal SARS can handle this fvckery. Looks like an earthquake aftermath...... AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW..

You got proof?
Did you record the act?
Keep your charges to yourself bro. As far as I am concerned you got drunk, hallucinated and broke all your stuffs yourself while your girlfriend was in her house asleep. grin

Conclusion: Always remember to record people in the act as instant proof in case you would take a legal action.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by SEGLIZ: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Olodo24:
why do most women taken back what ever contribution they made whenever the relationship goes wrong? men would pay their school fees and watch them marry other men and yet people would say they must not marry them. Woman dey hardly dash person something. You owe them every dime you get from them

my brother women are naturally irrational. naturally self centered, unknowingly to them. the more reason you easily notice their excessiveness though it favours the men folk but any pinshini miskaku it is the negative button their hand go press, the button too near demself for their own pad.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Mzcaz: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Mophasa:
A young lady destroyed properties in her boyfriend's apartment after she discovered some nude photos in his phone. He tried explaining to her but she would'nt listen.

She carried out the disastrous act after the boyfriend left for work.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/11/see-what-this-lady-did-to-her.html?m=1
Ciara and erique igelaz song TAKING BACK MY LOVE
d girl yaff mad sha
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by kelvinos2002(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2018
The girl is a WITCH! She did this thing even in this buhari regime. Where my guy go start from cos I know he bought those thing during last administration. Anyway I thank God say na only ur property she distroyed cos such babe fit stab you to death. Congratulations my brother!!!
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by israelmao(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2018
She wasn't that harsh on him.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by awa(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2018
Brother run for your dear life....the lady is very toxic
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2018
She will never destroy the guys mirror but will destroy everything that gives the guy joy......
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by uzoormah(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A girl you are not even married to discovers nudes on your phone and you stoop so low to explain to her.

Is it not that same Nigeria where our fathers had just one house with 3 wives living in it. They'd still bring their concubines to the house and have their wives entertain them.

What went wrong?

Shame on the man.

God in his infinite wisdom made men polygamous and made women monogamous, that's why men release billions of sperms daily and women can only release one egg a month (two at most).

are you supporting the lady
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Reptyle(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2018
May her soul rest in peace.

Where is she buried?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by bleskid: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2018
some people don't realise some women are down fall of a man... destine estroyers
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Chiefjosy(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2018
MadamExcellency:

The Lady is the breadwinner. Men should stop being ungrateful to ladies for looking to get out the Mr Perfect in you.

Simple and short, it's a pay back.

Olosho how did you conclude She’s the bread winner or you’ve not seen some stupid girls like that before ?
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by zabuur: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What went wrong?

Shame on the man.

Don't mind them. They can't differentiate between westernization and civilization. Now the oyinbos don brainwash us.

I can say categorically that anyone between 30 and 40 now lived to see his or her grandpas. And they had many wives then, now even with one wife, men no even dey live to train their last child talkless of living to see grandchild.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Thank God, you weren't stab and found yourself on no return journey.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Awesomefred32(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Please did she invites a camera man to be videoing while she destroyes the properties

this one weak me oo

:/:|:|:|
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by itiswelljor(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2018
Such a lady can kill.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Ashley86400: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What went wrong?

Shame on the man.

You're ignorantly stupid.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by BABANGBALI: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2018
You better run for your dear life, she is not a wife material just like most girl on nairaland
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by BABANGBALI: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2018
MadamExcellency:

The Lady is the breadwinner. Men should stop being ungrateful to ladies for looking to get out the Mr Perfect in you.

Simple and short, it's a pay back.
to take you do ritual just dey hungry me
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by akokaite(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2018
Is She from EKITI/ONDO? Pls dont quote me mbok! its just a question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.