Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry (18378 Views)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Emyres: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2018
Just looking at his shoes.
GS get swag oo

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by philip0906(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Then why do we complain if other men of God do same??
Difference is in the last statement I made...

"...He NEVER preaches politics in church"

We would critice any Pastor who is partisan or and who subtly or coercively, preaches politics on and out of the alter.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by obonujoker(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2018
philip0906:

Difference is in the last statement I made...

"...He NEVER preaches politics in church"

We would critice any Pastor who is partisan or and who subtly or coercively, preaches politics on and out of the alter.

Christians portray the light of God everywhere, not only in a building.... Christians themselves are the church....

You sit down and eat and mingle with polithiefcians who can't change and are into all forms of wicked ness, buh say you don't do so in church... What kinda person are you??
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by oruma19: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2018
I have an award for u.... THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THE CENTRUY...THAT'S UR NEW TITLE. ODE , OKPONU
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you Kumuyi for giving audience to a corrupt governor who rigged himself into power against the wish of the people.

ArchBishop Emmanuel Chukwuma will never do this.

My Deeper Life members keep being led astray.
Most of them don't even own a black-and-white box TV in their homes.
But their spiritual father lives lavishly.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by philip0906(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

This same pastor Kumuyi refused to see Gej in 2015...
There's no where we can independently confirm this hearsay. Even if, the circumstances behind the "refusal", we are not privy to. So it will be difficult for us to assume. Kumuyi has met both PDP (Fayose inclusive) and APC politicians in time past.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by ItzChinnex(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

I guess the person he is with is Mr Buhari

The things is, when Politics is about to be brought into the church, he waves it away but on a norms, he meet with Both PDP and APC when invited or when they are host to him.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by philip0906(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Christians portray the light of God everywhere, not only in a building.... Christians themselves are the church....

You sit down and eat and mingle with polithiefcians who can't change and are into all forms of wicked ness, buh say you don't do so in church... What kinda person are you??
What exactly are are you saying man? undecided
What do you mean by mingle? undecided
Do you understand that Kumuyi has his churches in almost all the states of the country? Do you understand that in these states where thousands of his members are, there are governors who govern his members? Do you expect him to shut his door when they demand a courtesy visit? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by obonujoker(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2018
ItzChinnex:

I guess the person he is with is Mr Buhari

Wow... Thanks for this pic... Buh men of God shouldn't have any reason to be seen with any of this wicked Nigerian politicians.....
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by obonujoker(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2018
philip0906:

What exactly are are you saying man? undecided
What do you mean by mingle? undecided
Do you understand that Kumuyi has his churches in almost all the states of the country? Do you understand that in these states where thousands of his members are, there are governors who govern his members? Do you expect him to shut his door when they demand a courtesy visit? undecided

oh oh... Henceforth, I will never criticise Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oritsejafor, Mbaka etc...
Thanks
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by philip0906(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

oh oh... Henceforth, I will never criticise Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oritsejafor, Mbaka etc...
Thanks
Your plate of beans
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by lastmaster(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you Kumuyi for giving audience to a corrupt governor who rigged himself into power against the wish of the people.

Shut that dirty Gutter you call a mouth up.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Kumuyi is an APC man. Trace it.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8201347_20181011184534_jpeg2b41ec4252e78436938eb3120b6b48c2

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by obonujoker(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Kumuyi is an APC man. Trace it.

Lol... You think.... grin

Me thinks they are scared of persecution, which of course will still come no matter how they run, so why not shun these politicians, so that they know the church is not in support of their wicked ways....
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Thanks
The aforementioned are political pastors, in fact, politicians.

Kumuyi isn't! He doesn't preach politics in and outside pulpit, nor does he engage in political activities.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by obonujoker(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Yea thanks... Correction taken
You are welcome my brother...

Long time

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by olusipimp(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My Deeper Life members keep being led
astray.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by obonujoker(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The aforementioned are political pastors, in fact, politicians.

Kumuyi isn't! He doesn't preach politics in and outside pulpit, nor does he engage in political activities.

Buh he gives audience to these clowns called politicians.... Will Jesus or his apostles have done these?? Even Jehovah witness we yab, don't mingle with these thieves.... Honestly if men like pastor Kumuyi stop seeing them etc, they will understand that God isn't happy with them....
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by olusipimp(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

If he refuse to see d drunkard nko, he has d freedom to see whoever he wishes to....oponu

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by obonujoker(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2018
olusipimp:

If he refuse to see d drunkard nko, he has d freedom to see whoever he wishes to....oponu

Alai logbon ni e.... Omo jati jati.... Ode.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by farem: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anyone who reads thus knows you are a church or denomination thug, irredeemable at that. Your ArchBishop Emmanuel Chukwuma should be ashamed of you
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Impostorr: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Jesuslvzme(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
The great man of God
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Impostorr: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by nigerianonym: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Buh he gives audience to these clowns called politicians.... Will Jesus or his apostles have done these?? Even Jehovah witness we yab, don't mingle with these thieves.... Honestly if men like pastor Kumuyi stop seeing them etc, they will understand that God isn't happy with them....

Luke 14:1 - And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him.

The Pharisees are probably the nearest people to our politicians today. They were religious and hypocritical.

I'm pretty sure that Christ never turned anyone who came to Him, regardless of their way of life. Even the Pharisees who came to test and tempt Him, He taught and corrected. And those faithful to Him, He told to [/b]beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. [b]
It would be very unChristian to refuse to see anybody, rather see them when they come to you, but give them the truth, peradventure they might repent someday.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Akolawole(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pastor Kumuyi is still who he is from the beginning.

If you don't know him, it's better to keep quite.

Fayemil a corrupt governor?
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Guestlander: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are one irredeemable dolt. He rigged himself in what way? Do you even think before you write the drivels you write here on a daily basis?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by figure007(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But their spiritual father lives lavishly. Lol..... See your

see your life .... Dindinrin
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by zoedew: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
The first time I’ll see Baba Kumuyi in native attire!
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Scholar8200(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
Wow .... great man of God..see as the place is neat and clean..not his members behaving as if they are wretched ..their mode of dressing self irritates.... cleanliness is next to Godliness... telling you to become rich is devil idea..look at their general overseer neatly dress...
My brother, this is the society's stereotype that has it source from those who judge a thousand by a few; it was never so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates 13th Anniversary Of His Church OFM(photos) / Why Do "Born Again" Christians Still Commit Sin? / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.