Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry (18381 Views)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by fof1: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you Kumuyi for giving audience to a corrupt governor who rigged himself into power against the wish of the people.

ArchBishop Emmanuel Chukwuma will never do this.

My Deeper Life members keep being led astray.
Most of them don't even own a black-and-white box TV in their homes.
But their spiritual father lives lavishly.

U SHOULD BE SICK, VERY SICK IN D HEAD AND HEART TO SPUE SUCH TRASH ON WFK. U SHOULD WARN URSELF B4 U ARE CAUGHT IN A MOST DANGEROUS SITUATION. MIND UR MOUTH AND KEEP UR HEART OR U FIND GOD'S HAND OF JUDGEMENT UPON U,PLS.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by michoim(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you Kumuyi for giving audience to a corrupt governor who rigged himself into power against the wish of the people.

You are definitely running mad. ..

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by traihit: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you sir NwaAmaikpe for making stupid comments that's too degrading for someone of your level all in a bit to make people quote you. You can clap for yourself throughout the weeked now considering the number of quoters you have. Once again, shame on you sir.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Godsgal(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Christians portray the light of God everywhere, not only in a building.... Christians themselves are the church....

You sit down and eat and mingle with polithiefcians who can't change and are into all forms of wicked ness, buh say you don't do so in church... What kinda person are you??
NOT SURPRISED at all. same way Jesus Christ was criticised by the pharisees for dining with a tax collector, Zaccheaus.
my brother, its of no use acting as a judge to issues that are beyond u.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Toni19: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by pitamah901: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
Wow .... great man of God..see as the place is neat and clean..not his members behaving as if they are wretched ..their mode of dressing self irritates.... cleanliness is next to Godliness... telling you to become rich is devil idea..look at their general overseer neatly dress...

I wonder where u heard becoming rich is devil idea cause Abraham,Solomon,david in the Bible were rich. Read ur bible
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by bedspread: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[/s] Bro! It's not everything u Joke with!!

JESUS CHRIST didn't come to save the wise or saints! He came to Save the Sinners and fraudsters
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
pitamah901:

I wonder where u heard becoming rich is devil idea cause Abraham,Solomon,david in the Bible were rich. Read ur bible
it was back then on campus...one was preaching it to a colleague then that he should not be carried away by riches ..I was just looking at him
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by pitamah901: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
it was back then on campus...one was preaching it to a colleague then that he should not be carried away by riches ..I was just looking at him
Maybe what he meant was that he should not just base his mind unto his riches but to God who gave it cause many people get these things and backslide.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by emmythetbcWiz: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mr. man, Animal like u is not qualified to say such word on papa kumuyi...because were he has gotten to....if u were to be given 200 years from now...u can't even get to the quarter he has achieved in life...

soooo...ogbeni watch ur tongu...
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
pitamah901:

Maybe what he meant was that he should not just base his mind unto his riches but to God who gave it cause many people get these things and backslide.
ok
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Buh he gives audience to these clowns called politicians.... Will Jesus or his apostles have done these?? Even Jehovah witness we yab, don't mingle with these thieves.... Honestly if men like pastor Kumuyi stop seeing them etc, they will understand that God isn't happy with them....
It is wrong to push someone away as long as he isn't pushing you into making political statement or take political position.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by Deejaygold(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you
Avoid talking to a man of God in this manner
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by godliman: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Then why do we complain if other men of God do same??

This same pastor Kumuyi refused to see Gej in 2015...
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT COURAGEOUS TRUTH. MEN OF GOD SHOULD EITHER STAY OFF POLITICS OR BE NEUTRAL. SINCE HE SHUT GEJ OUT LET OTHERS IN MAKES HIS NEUTRLITY QUESTIONABLE.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by seunlayi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

X

Wake up man, he has the right to hug him, he is in power, read your bible, if you become the next gov, children of God will hug you.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by xcelentattitude(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Whose idea was it to call in the photographers, fayemi's I guess. That goes a long way to tell you that someone somewhere is trying to do mischief.
For those of you speaking trash against papa Kumuyi, I pray you receive sense of reasoning and stop being pulled here and there by wind of politics.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by abbeyfel: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:
Why is pastor Kumuyi meeting all these politicians??
Na dem dey rush us now oo!
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by UnchangeableGod: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are wrong Sir. Pastor Kumuyi welcomes people who come to visit him and visits dignitaries anywhere he goes to preach the gospel. His meeting them does not in any way suggest that he supports whatever evil they do neither is he into partisan politics. The gospel is meant for all sinners. You don't expect him to act holier than thou when he has a mandate to reach as many people as possible. Hope you now understand?
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by UnchangeableGod: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Then why do we complain if other men of God do same??

This same pastor Kumuyi refused to see Gej in 2015...
Men of God should receive or visit dignitary so as to reach them with the saving gospel because Christ died for them too. What they should not do in my opinion, is to go into partisan politics or use the pulpit to preach divisive politics. As for GEJ, I don't think he wanted to visit pastor Kumuyi and he refused. He couldn't have done so.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by UnchangeableGod: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Christians portray the light of God everywhere, not only in a building.... Christians themselves are the church....

You sit down and eat and mingle with polithiefcians who can't change and are into all forms of wicked ness, buh say you don't do so in church... What kinda person are you??
Here you are passing wrong judgment. What is your evidence that pastor Kumuyi "eats and mingles with 'polithiefcians"?
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by UnchangeableGod: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Wow... Thanks for this pic... Buh men of God shouldn't have any reason to be seen with any of this wicked Nigerian politicians.....
We have to give honour to political and other leaders because of their position irrespective of their moral lives. It is also an opportunity to reach them and the people they influence with the gospel peradventure they might be saved from sin. If they get saved, our country will be better for it. Christ came for sinners and not the righteous.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by UnchangeableGod: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... You think.... grin

Me thinks they are scared of persecution, which of course will still come no matter how they run, so why not shun these politicians, so that they know the church is not in support of their wicked ways....
Having listened to pastor Kumuyi over the years, in my candid opinion, if there is any man of God that is scared of persecution, I don't think pastor Kumuyi is one. Politicians are human beings, they have a never dying soul just like every other person. The wicked ones among them need the gospel of salvation. Christ our perfect Example did not shun sinners like Zachaeus, the corrupt tax collector, the woman caught red handed in adultery or even one of the thieves crucified alongside Himself. He gave them pardon, forgiveness, cleansing, a new life and most importantly, eternal life.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by UnchangeableGod: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Buh he gives audience to these clowns called politicians.... Will Jesus or his apostles have done these?? Even Jehovah witness we yab, don't mingle with these thieves.... Honestly if men like pastor Kumuyi stop seeing them etc, they will understand that God isn't happy with them....
Sir, I advise you to pick a copy of the Bible, especially the New Testament and read to know how Jesus and the Apostles related to sinners, both the rich and the poor. The only way sinners can repent from their sins, wickedness and corruption is not by Christians refusing to see them. On the contrary, it is by getting closer to them or drawing them closer so as to pass the gospel to them. God bless you.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
What were they discussing? Mingling politics with religion should be avoided to the barest minimum.
That's not you think, he won't dabble into politics.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Successimpactld:
you can see how frustrated your life..no wonder you remain stagnant in life
don't mind her, she's always vomiting nonsense, she should better be careful in order not to incure the wrath of God, no one never escape the wrath of God when he or she insult a genuine man of God.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You better mind your choice of words, no one never escape the wrath of God when he or she insult a genuine man of God, that's the truth. For a politician to visit a man of God is it a sin, after all the Bible didn't say we should hate our neighbours, the Bible said love your neighbours as yourself.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
One of the greatest pastors we have who preaches about holiness in this our generation, may God Almighty keep him alive to continue the good works he's doing in Nigeria and beyond, Amen.
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by xtanburg: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Pastor Kumuyi Lori sneakers
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by ndukaejime1994(m): 4:47am On Nov 25, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
May God really really really forgive you in Jesus name. You obviously do not know Jack about this genuine Man of God.
Why is he (Kumuyi) so connected with APC?? He declined the visitation of GEJ in 2014, then further visited Buhari at Aso Rock then now he granted Fayemi audience.. I smell foul play
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by ndukaejime1994(m): 4:49am On Nov 25, 2018
philip0906:

Nothing...They pay him a visit, you don't expect him to kick them out. He pays them a visit out of respect, you don't expect them to kick him out.

Most important thing is, He NEVER preaches politics in his church.

He declined GEJ visition in 2014, I smell APC
Re: Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry by havilah050: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=73258222] shocked
U get beain at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates 13th Anniversary Of His Church OFM(photos) / Why Do "Born Again" Christians Still Commit Sin? / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.