Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) (12750 Views)

Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Apply For The Rovedana Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (13 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by SadMemories(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Urahpopopo:
you never dey hungry... Na your body go tell you
if no fit help just keep just and back off. Don't be puzzled when you find yourself in this situation in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by eDoctorr(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Then you die of hunger.

SadMemories:
Foolish talk so I should sell off my priced assest
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by Urahpopopo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:
if no fit help just keep just and back off. Don't be puzzled when you find yourself in this situation in the nearest future.
Guy, I gave you simple advise, you turn am to fight... Person wey dey really hungry no go get strength to argue... PS: my nearest future is full of milk and honey...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by Urahpopopo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:
Guy, leave me Abeg... go look for food chop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by SadMemories(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Urahpopopo:
Guy, I gave you simple advise, you turn am to fight... Person wey dey really hungry no go get strength to argue... PS: my nearest future is full of milk and honey...
then work towards that and leave me out of your matter.

1 Like

Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by eDoctorr(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
SadMemories:
I no know who your papa be so stand back modafoka

I don't need to exchange words with you. An hungry man is an Angry man. You are hungry indeed.
SadMemories:

I don't need to exchange words with you. An hungry man is an Angry man. You are hungry indeed.
SadMemories:

Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by tonio2wo: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
nwamabo247:
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)

Apply for the job na
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by tonio2wo: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Iamonoja:
Thanks but no thanks... Not with the video I just watched

Abeg gimmi any like to that video, I never see am. Thanks
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by MoveOn7: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
To choose btw Adamawa and Borno is to choose btw death and hell� God forbid
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by nwamabo247(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
tonio2wo:

Apply for the job na
IT is beyound my ability i am not walking with my 2legs
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by tonysleek(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
I don apply already. Was sent 2 Mubi village. 160k per month plus weekly alawee.. #cool cash mehn! Who be bokoharam? My God pass deir papa!

1 Like

Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by adebayosun02: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
All HOT zones!

JobUpdatesL:
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC), is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Logistics Technical Assistant (Adamawa)

Deadline: 6th December, 2018.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Logistics Technical Assistant (Borno)

3.) Education Officer

Deadline: 7th December, 2018.

4.) Field Office Coordinator (Monguno)

Deadline: 27th November, 2018.

5.) Field Office Coordinator (Dikwa)

6.) Field Office Coordinator (Damasak)

7.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Mubi)

8.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Biu)

9.) Field Office Coordinator (Mubi)

10.) Field Office Coordinator (Biu)

11.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Monguno)

12.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Dikwa)

13.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Damasak)

Source- https://www.webcruiter.no/WcMain/AdvertViewPublic.aspx?oppdragsnr=3979702128&amp%3bculture_id=EN
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by dfrost: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Richdad50:
Life threatening Jobs and DEATH TRAPS. 90% of Job openings are now in the ever volatile and dangerous NorthEast. A very demoralizing effect on expectant Job seekers.

Imagine? Life threatening places in Nigeria. No Lagos, PHC, Enugu, Ibadan, Uyo? Keep the dollar$ to your good selves.

Iranu
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by Blonchilli(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Our soldiers with guns self are running from the North you want to put me there, put the price at 5 million a week, no please
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by Lusola15: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
One question, what happened to the people holding those positions before.
JobUpdatesL:
The Norwgian Refugee Council (NRC), is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Logistics Technical Assistant (Adamawa)

2.) Logistics Technical Assistant (Borno)

3.) Education Officer

Deadline: 7th December, 2018.

4.) Field Office Coordinator (Monguno)

5.) Field Office Coordinator (Dikwa)

6.) Field Office Coordinator (Damasak)

7.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Mubi)

8.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Biu)

9.) Field Office Coordinator (Mubi)

10.) Field Office Coordinator (Biu)

11.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Monguno)

12.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Dikwa)

13.) Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Damasak)

Source- https://www.webcruiter.no/WcMain/AdvertViewPublic.aspx?oppdragsnr=3979702128&amp%3bculture_id=EN

2 Likes

Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by sole26: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rebuke:
Thank yhu. A living dog is better dan a dead lion. Good luck to those who will apply cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lollllll fear fear go and apply jor
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by ashawopikin(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Born ke, I don run
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by Emanodimo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
borno,Adamawa... you want to kill person ni?

Not their intention. that's where the job for Foreign NGO's are available for now... If u can't speak Hausa don't get hungry for such job cuz u want to gain experience in an International org.
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by chukwuibuipob: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin see fear fear dem Niagrans pipu.Dey just test una faith. The post nah international one.una go get opportunity to travel go Nowheregian.
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by nobilie: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
One will need to be careful not to be recruited by BH
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by ddeola: 3:12am On Nov 26, 2018
BACK TO SENDER ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) by frankf6: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Y borno ah abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent / N-power: DISCLAIMER!!! / Access Bank Versus First Bank:graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.