Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf (4100 Views)

Oyebanji Restates Call On FG To Immortalize Late Col Adekunle Fajuyi / Mohammed Yusuf Ovajimo Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Photographer Dies / Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by Ziggylady(f): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alexgeneration:
With your "ability to see beyond your nose and your dumb thoughts shrouded in light", I hope you will immortalise and build a statue for a man who raped your mother, killed your father,kidnapped your wife and children and ravaged your sisters?

I hope you will immortalise such man knowing very well that he is alive and ready to come back to wreck havoc and rape you to death?

#Fooolish Fooooooooooool

I tell you,these buhari supporters have lost some brain cells...

For real.

4 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Mr Facts,

May your killer get immortalized

Say a big Amen undecided

go to slavers bay at badagry, Lagos & lodge your complain...

or better yet, go to the national war museum in Umuahia to display your lack of rational objectivity...

3 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alexgeneration:
With your "ability to see beyond your nose and your dumb thoughts shrouded in light", I hope you will immortalise and build a statue for a man who raped your mother, killed your father,kidnapped your wife and children and ravaged your sisters?

I hope you will immortalise such man knowing very well that he is alive and ready to come back to wreck havoc and rape you to death?

#Fooolish Fooooooooooool

or better yet, go to the national war museum in Umuahia to display your lack of rational objectivity...

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

If you have common-sense(which i know you dont,reason why you are a buhari/APC supporter)you will realise that you immortalise victims of mass murder and oppression like the examples you gave not the villains!!...

It will make more sense to immortalise the victims of boko-haram and not the leader of the terror group..Its like immortalising Adolf-Hitler or Osama-bin-laden by Germany and Saudi-Arabia..

BMCs use your God-given brains for once...gosh!!

does the Holocaust museum immortalise Hitler?

it's sad there are people like you who would claim to be educated & exposed, but are actually educated & 'enclosed'...

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
it is obvious that 95% of those who commented on the subject matter only read the misleading headline without first checking the main webpage of the news item...

furthermore, they have shown that they have very closed minds & refuse to see beyond a very narrow prism of twisted thought...

read, read & get enlightenment before you perish of misguided ignorance...

3 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by Ziggylady(f): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
ivandragon:

does the Holocaust museum immortalise Hitler?

it's sad there are people like you who would claim to be educated & exposed, but are actually educated & 'enclosed'...

You sound so silly i cant even deal....You must be a primary school drop-out.

That is the only valid explanation for your pathetic lack of cognitive reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

You sound so silly i cant even deal....You must be a primary school drop-out.

That is the only valid explanation for your pathetic lack of cognitive reasoning.

are there or are there no museums to record atrocities of the past?

do you know the essence of having such museums?

all these retarded kids on NL...

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by Daviddson(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Some people just have penchant for fake or distorted news. There's no mention of the word 'immortalise' in that whole article, but they're busy whipping themselves in and out even when they either know that the man didn't say so.

I wonder how a museum that détails the evils of insurgency equals immortalising BH founder. Is it going to be named Boko Haram Museum? No!
There's a slavery museum in Badagry (as Ivandragon pointed out), and there's a Nigerian Civil War Museum in Enugu as well, etc. Is the slavery museum immortalising or praising slavery. History of the holocaust is a part of school curriculum in Germany; is Germany immortalising Hitler? No.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by Racoon(m): 4:46am On Nov 25, 2018
Ziggylady:
If you have common-sense(which i know you dont,reason why you are a buhari/APC supporter)you will realise that you immortalise victims of mass murder and oppression like the examples you gave not the villains!!...

It will make more sense to immortalise the victims of boko-haram and not the leader of the terror group..Its like immortalising Adolf-Hitler or Osama-bin-laden by Germany and Saudi-Arabia.BMCs use your God-given brains for once...gosh!!
God bless you so abundantly that you will not have enough space to contain them for this post.Some people are diabolically wicked souls.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by rengsho: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
When we say Boko Haram is THE REAL FACE of Core North and Buhari is presently it's leader disguised as a man of ''integrity '' they won't agree.
Chibok gals was Elrufai and Shettima acting on behalf of Core North.

By Core North we mean HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims...!
Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
ivandragon:
I think this issue is being taken out of context, especially the headline...

there is the Holocaust Memorial Museum in the US;

slavery museums in Badagry, Liverpool etc...;

genocide museums in Cambodia, Rwanda etc...

other other similar museums to serve as reminds to certain horrors of human activities...

so before we turn this into a vile political discussion, let us reason properly & look at all the facts...
[/s]

But when the Igbos decided to honor their dead from the civil war you screamed blue murder.
Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
ivandragon:
it is obvious that 95% of those who commented on the subject matter only read the misleading headline without first checking the main webpage of the news item...

furthermore, they have shown that they have very closed minds & refuse to see beyond a very narrow prism of twisted thought...

read, read & get enlightenment before you perish of misguided ignorance...

[/s]

The Nigerian Army destroyed the sect's main compound which doubled as Yusuf's private residence.

The Borno state govt declared their intention to rebuild the compound and turn it to a museum in hopes of attracting tourists.

Now what are they going to put on display? Yusuf's personal Koran? His tesbue bead? His Jihadist sword? His AK-47 and jihad black standard flag?

You are a mor0n.

You BMC roaches are denying the article as fake news at the same time defending the stupidity of Borno state govt.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

The Nigerian Army destroyed the sect's main compound which doubled as Yusuf's private residence.

The Borno state govt declared their intention to rebuild the compound and turn it to a museum in hopes of attracting tourists.

Now what are they going to put on display? Yusuf's personal Koran? His tesbue bead? His Jihadist sword? His AK-47 and jihad black standard flag?

You are a mor0n.

You BMC roaches are denying the article as fake news at the same time defending the stupidity of Borno state govt.

another retarded slowpoke...

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
Daviddson:
Some people just have penchant for fake or distorted news. There's no mention of the word 'immortalise' in that whole article, but they're busy whipping themselves in and out even when they either know what the man said.

I wonder how a museum that détails the evils of insurgency equals immortalising BH founder. Is it going to be named Boko Haram Museum? No!
There's a slavery museum in Badagry (as Ivandragon pointed out), and there's a Nigerian Civil War Museum in Enugu as well, etc. Is the slavery museum immortalising or praising slavery. History of the holocaust is a part of school curriculum in Germany; is Germany immortalising Hitler? No.
[/s]

The museum will serve to immortalize Yusuf and BH because that is what Muesum's are for!

Hamman Yaji of Adamawa was a ruthless jihadist and slaver who terrorized swaths of present day Adamawa and Borno in the early 20th century.

The British put an end to his boko ways after arresting him from where he died from an infected wound.

Hamman Yaji kept a diary writing in Arabic detailing his jihadist exploits of raiding villages and capturing girls. That diary can be found online now but prior to that Hamman Yaji's diary was widely circulated to Muslim students as a crash course on their expected roles as good Muslims to fight and enslave the Kafurs.

2 Likes

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
ivandragon:

another retarded slowpoke...

[/s]

Mr Boko Muesum supporter, can you tell us how this Muesum will not detail the man Mohammed Yusuf and how this will not serve to keep him immortalized for future generations?

Dunce
Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2018
12Monkeys:
Hamman Yaji: The Shekau of days past.

Hamman Yaji, a Fulbe{fulani} , was the last slave raider of the Northern Mandaras {northeast Nigeria, parts of cameroun and present day Chad }. He was arrested by the British in 1927 and montagnards from Sukur to Dughwede give explicite accounts on his relentless raiding. His diary was published in 1995 (Vaughan et al). It is historically unclear whether it was the suspicion of Mahdism or the complains from montagnards which led to his arrest (Muller-Kosack 1999).

The diary of Hamman Yaji is unique: a precious historical source, a fascinating social document. From September 1912 until the day before his arrest in August 19, an insider voice tells us of life in the early colonial period, on the furthest margin of European authority.

Madagali, in present-day northeastern Nigeria, was a tiny principality within the Adamawa emirate, itself a province of the Sokoto caliphate: all three were conquest states, ruled by Muslim Fulani. Hamman Yaji became ruler of Madagali in 1902, appointed by the Germans the day after they had killed the previous ruler, his father. He survived the change to French rule in 1916, to British in 1922. The British deposed him in August 19, allegedly for past slaving, but probably more for his Mahdist sympathies. From September 1912 until the day before his arrest, Hamman Yaji chronicled his activities, sometimes almost daily. Entries are generally sparse, but, read carefully, and with the helpful editorial material in this book, the ensemble is remarkable. The book is dedicated to all people of the Madagali district, with the hope that their future will be one of harmony and mutual cooperation.

A worthy hope, but sitting a little uneasily here, since Hamman Yaji was a dedicated slave raider.

The recurrent litany makes chilling reading:

May 12, 1913: "...I sent my soldiers to Sukur and they destroyed thehouse of the Arnado [village head] and took a horse and seven slave girls and burnt their houses."

May 21: "I captured 20 slave girls."

June 11th: "I captured six slave girls and ten cattle, and killed three men."

June 25: "I captured 48 slave girls and 26 cattle and I killed five persons."

July 6: "I captured 30 cattle and six slave girls."

All this (and more) on a single page. Exactly what such raids involved the diary itself does not say: traditions gathered later amongst the victimized populations are ghoulish indeed, comparable with another unique document, the eye-witness account of Bagirmi slaving a little further east and 40 years earlier, recorded by the German traveler Gustav Nachtigal in the third volume of his Sahara and Sudan.

Hamman Yaji's editors suggest, a little speculatively, that a word from a British officer in March 1924 sufficed to stop the raiding. The raiding did stop, and even the most tender liberal conscience, reflecting on colonialism, may take some comfort that a line was drawn under such entries as: "I sent Fadhl al Nar with his men to raid Sukur and they captured 80 slaves, of whom I gave away 40. We killed men and women and 17 children."

The troops were evidently out of control here: women and children were too valuable to be killed. The exploitation, often sexual, of women is clear: female slaves circulated as gifts, or in exchange (three for a horse, for instance). Hamman Yaji swapped female slaves with one of his men, even with his son, who objected that "he did not want a girl, he wanted a boy slave".

Even in such circumstances, a defiant female voice is audible: "I found that my slave girl in the absence of her fellow-slaves had said that she would not prepare my food for me. Why she would not cook my food I do not know, but anyway the result was that I got no food from her and was obliged to buy it."

Or again: "I my wife Umm Asta Belel said that in respect of her being a Muslim she was tired of it, and in respect of her being a pagan it would be better for her." Some passages are enigmatic, such as: "I fixed the penalty for every slave who leaves me without cause at four slave girls and if he is a poor man 200 lashes."

Is the implication here that slaves with cause could leave? How many slaves were rich enough to be able to pay a fine of four slave girls? What where the chances of surviving 200 lashes? Slavery is by far the most prominent single theme, but there are many others, such as local politics and power structures, the local practice of Islam, and the advance of colonialism. The diary ends on a homely note: "On the same day Sarkin Lifida ruined the onions."

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/books/deep-insight-on-an-african-despot/162186.article

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

But when the Igbos decided to honor their dead from the civil war you screamed blue murder.

https://www.legit.ng/1045611-biafra-these-photos-and-video-of-ojukwu-war-bunker-will-bring-back-memories.html

https://travel.jumia.com/en-gb/destinations/the-national-war-museum-10003123

http://www.umuahiaibeku.com/Biafran-War-Museum-Umuahia-Ibeku.html

before you spew trash, try to reason rationally.

read beyond headlines. don't just jump into something you have poor knowledge of.

the proposed museum is supposed to serve as a lesson for history. it is supposed to serve as a reminder to a dark time in Nigeria's history & at the same time, serve as a monument to the innocent lives lost in the senseless violence perpetuated by a group of murderous bloody thirsty people.

what it will actually contain is up to those who would run the museum...

again, you can find similar museums in;

http://www.ihgjlm.com/genocide-memorials-and-museums/

the war in the NE has taken over 200,000 lives & is the most devastating manmade conflict in Nigeria since the civil war... those who neglect history, are bound to repeat it's failures...

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
ivandragon:

https://www.legit.ng/1045611-biafra-these-photos-and-video-of-ojukwu-war-bunker-will-bring-back-memories.html

https://travel.jumia.com/en-gb/destinations/the-national-war-museum-10003123

http://www.umuahiaibeku.com/Biafran-War-Museum-Umuahia-Ibeku.html

before you spew trash, try to reason rationally.

read beyond headlines. don't just jump into something you have poor knowledge of.

the proposed museum is supposed to serve as a lesson for history. it is supposed to serve as a reminder to a dark time in Nigeria's history & at the same time, serve as a monument to the innocent lives lost in the senseless violence perpetuated by a group of murderous bloody thirtsy people.

what it will actually contain is up to those who would run the museum...

again, you can find similar museums in;

http://www.ihgjlm.com/genocide-memorials-and-museums/

the war in the NE has taken over 200,000 lives & is the most devastating manmade conflict in Nigeria since the civil war... those who neglect history, are bound to repeat it's failures...
[/s]

So why rebuild the sect's compound?

There are many ways to preserve the memories of this dark period, rebuilding Yusuf's house isn't one. A simple epithet will surmise instead of reconstructing and preserving Yusuf's boko legacy.
Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

So why rebuild the sect's compound?

There are many ways to preserve the memories of this dark period, rebuilding Yusuf's house isn't one. A simple epithet will surmise instead of reconstructing and preserving Yusuf's boko legacy.

[s][quote author=ImadeUReadThis post=73280224][s][/s]

& you are the one to determine how the government should preserve the memories?

lol... all these roaches on NL scouring around with no brains...

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2018
ivandragon:

Mr Boko Supporter, please which line are you towing here?

Are you denying the authencity of the news article or defending Shettima's plans to rebuild Boko Haram's sect compound from where they intend to turn it to a museum?
Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Mr Boko Supporter, please which line are you towing here?

Are you denying the authencity of the news article or defending Shettima's plans to rebuild Boko Haram's sect compound from where they intend to turn it to a museum?

“We are going to convert the house of the leader of the Boko Haram sect Mohammed Yusuf where the insurgency all started from, to a museum.
“The place is called Maarcas; we want to build a museum there where all the things that had happened relating to the insurgency will be archived.
“We want to document and archive all that had happened so that our future generation will be able to have first-hand information,” he said.

you kids need to learn to read & understand. if you can't reason properly, I can't help you. ciao.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
ivandragon:

“We are going to convert the house of the leader of the Boko Haram sect Mohammed Yusuf where the insurgency all started from, to a museum.
“The place is called Maarcas; we want to build a museum there where all the things that had happened relating to the insurgency will be archived.
“We want to document and archive all that had happened so that our future generation will be able to have first-hand information,” he said.

you kids need to learn to read & understand. if you can't reason properly, I can't help you. ciao.
[/s]

So as big as Maiduguri and Borno state is they didn't see any other location to site their useless mausoleum to Mohammed Yusuf

This is just another lame duck excuse
Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by meccuno: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2018
Alexgeneration:

You think you're wise, but you reek of fooooolishness.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by themonk(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2018
ivandragon:
I think this issue is being taken out of context, especially the headline...

there is the Holocaust Memorial Museum in the US;

slavery museums in Badagry, Liverpool etc...;

genocide museums in Cambodia, Rwanda etc...

other other similar museums to serve as reminds to certain horrors of human activities...

so before we turn this into a vile political discussion, let us reason properly & look at all the facts...
Is there a Hitler museum?

You are the one taking the whole thing out of context.
If you had a Chibok girls museum it is desirable but when you have a Muhammed Yusuf museum it's a different thing.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2018
themonk:

Is there a Hitler museum?

You are the one taking the whole thing out of context.
If you had a Chibok girls museum it is desirable but when you have a Muhammed Yusuf museum it's a different thing.

do not just read the headline... follow the link to the article itself & read it...

read the my initial post on similar museums.

none of you guys 'attacking me' have provided any concrete reason why the museum idea should not hold especially in light of similar museums around the world.

no one in their right senses would glorify the scourge of terrorism or its founders, but the concept behind the museum is in tandem with global practices, except you guys are condemning similar museums around the world, only then would your opinions have some semblance of validity.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
ivandragon:

do not just read the headline... follow the link to the article itself & read it...

read the my initial post on similar museums.

none of you guys 'attacking me' have provided any concrete reason why the museum idea should not hold especially in light of similar museums around the world.

no one in their right senses would glorify the scourge of terrorism or its founders, but the concept behind the museum is in tandem with global practices, except you guys are condemning similar museums around the world, only then would your opinions have some semblance of validity.
[/s]

trash
Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ivandragon: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]
trash

lol.

you are really just a blind frustrated twerp...

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by SouthEastFacts: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
When we say Boko Haram is THE REAL FACE of Core North and Buhari is presently it's leader disguised as a man of ''integrity '' they won't agree.
Chibok gals was Elrufai and Shettima acting on behalf of Core North.

By Core North we mean HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims...!
Add yoruba moslems please. They are part of this problem

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ImadeUReadThis: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2018
ivandragon:

lol.

you are really just a blind frustrated twerp...

FeloniousFelon:
The Four "Ds" of deception has been one of the most widely used forms of misinformation and deception deployed by the charlatans of the APC right from their ignoble origins at Alausa under the propaganda stewardship of Alhaji Lai 'Lair' Mohammed and bankrolling by the then LASG under Raji Fashola and Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Alausa shilling has gone from propagating cheap lies and false claims of development of the Afonjastic liars parading themselves as Progressives to now gravitating at the center of National discuss ever since the 2015 elections. Alausa has since moved to Utako and now presents itself as BMC!

I have been an avid observer of the shilling mafia and their tactics and as much as their lame attempts at defending the indefensible appear, there is some serious organized science of propaganda at work.

The Four Ds as in letter " D " have been an effective means by Alausa (now BMC) in countering valid criticism on their pay masters.

In this thread I hope to present to you how these shameless charlatans operate and how to watch out for their lame shilling.

1. Denial is the first tool at the disposal for any BMC/Alausa tout on duty when confronted with breaking News/revelations/scandals that may be injurious to their pay masters and political party at large. The technique is simply to deny the authenticity of the News/revelations/scandals in question blaming it to hungry bloggers looking for traffic, dodgy web reference, opposition propaganda, IPOB, corrupt agents fighting back to the new Obama meme called "Fake News". They will keep up with this until a clear statement is made on how to unilaterally approach and counter the situation. A clear example of this is the denial of Aso Rock, Ministry of Information and BMC on the actual health status of the President who they said earlier on was not critically ill but was just "vacationing from the rigorous task of his Office".

2. Deflection As denial is ongoing, the BMC will deploy an offensive attack on opposition elements/groups in the course of the discussion to deflect blame at the same time derailing from the main context. Usually, GEJ and his party the PDP will then be brought in for comparsions and from there the actual conversation begins to derail.

3. Defend When it becomes impossible to deny or deflect from the scandal, the BMC/Alausa shills will have no other means but to defend the scandal as a norm. We can see this with how the Presidency has defended Buhari's absence by claiming he is a private citizen.

4. Derail This act is by far the most used by the BMC touts and is used to both deflect much needed attention of a pressing issue at hand or to totally deflect to another frivolous matter. Dieziani happens to be the unfortunate character to replace GEJ of late and shamelessly that old hag at Aso Rock tried bring Dora from the grave to help derail our attention from Buhari marking over 100 days away from Nigeria.

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by Ziggylady(f): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Racoon:

God bless you so abundantly that you will not have enough space to contain them for this post.Some people are diabolically wicked souls.

Same to you too...I am just tired of the way these people think.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Add yoruba moslems please. They are part of this problem

Guy why? U harsh o.!
Hope one Basira no break ya heart before o.!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Girl Says This And Nigerians Come For Her / Prophet Odumeje Seen Crawling & Praying For Power To Uproot 5G & Corona On Mount / Please Help: My NIN Is Frustrating My International Passport Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.