Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. (4123 Views)

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted / El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Vehicles line up before dawn for San Antonio food bank

Thousands of vehicles lined up before dawn Thursday to seek aid from the San Antonio Food Bank.

The agency fed about 10,000 households at a South Side flea market amid the economic fallout caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

"It was a rough one today," said Food Bank president and CEO Eric Cooper after the largest single-day distribution in the nonprofit's 40-year history. "We have never executed on as large of a demand as we are now."

Express-News photographers William Luther and Kin Man Hui captured the scene Thursday. above are their photos

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/coronavirus/article/Photos-Vehicles-line-up-before-dawn-for-San-15192877.php#photo-19278215

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
More

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Many Nigerians wail, cry, mona and complain, but some of us have a lot to be thankful for because we are not spending 6-10 hours standing in line for food.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by giftedben: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nigerian leaders would have hidden this food items in their warehouse.
Just like the way they did covid 19 palliatives.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Racoon(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
The orderliness of these Americans alone speaks of a nation that appreciates the well being of its citizens.Did Nigerian government do this during the COVIK-19 scamdemic? How many billions were embezzled because of palliatives?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by JeffreyD1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
plaindealer:
Many Nigeria s wail, cry, mona and complain, but some of us have a lot to be thankful for because we are not spending 6-10 hours standing in line for food.

You're not serious sir

Let them announce that they want to share food to less privileges in Nigeria let's see how the queue will be like

You self will be there

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by juman(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
giftedben:
Nigerian leaders would have hidden this food items in their warehouse.
The way they did covid 19 palliatives.

You are right.
Nigerian leaders are wicked.

If we have food bank in nigeria its a plus.

13 Likes

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by juman(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
I think trump is the worst president in american history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
I expect many of you to keep wailing and keep coming up with irrelevant wailing, covid or pandemic or not, there's always bee serious poverty, food shortages and hunger in America, too bad many of you don't know or just not exposed enough to know.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Simplyleo: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2020
JeffreyD1:

You're not serious sir

Let them announce that they want to share food to less privileges in Nigeria let's see how the queue will be like

You self will be there
That's not the point.

Nigerians will queue for food if such opportunity is made available. FACT.

Nigerians buoyant enough to own exotic private cars may not even go, not to talk of queuing with their cars for hours.

Nigerian govt may not have made such public declaration either due to non availability or corruption, whichever suits your purpose.

But now, the point is; is this willingness to queue for food due to LACK peculiar to Nigeria?

Obviously not.

And indeed, US of all places, arguably the richest country in the world in terms of state resources. As we all know, US is a country viewed as perfect by many Black especially Nigerians struggling with issues bordering on complex.

That is the message.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by realstars: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Yet They Are Still Better Than Us.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Simplyleo: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2020
plaindealer:
I expect many of you to keep wailing and keep coming up with irrelevant wailing, covid or pandemic or not, there's always bee serious poverty, food shortages and hunger in America, too bad many of you don't know or just not exposed enough to know.

Let them keep deceiving themselves.

The message is clear, but due to self deception, they will rather start talking about corruption by leaders.

The message is; is food shortage peculiar to Nigeria? Is it only in Nigeria that citizens are willing to queue for food due to lack?

Let them shift from the message and by typing garbage because it is Trump's country.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Simplyleo: 12:48am On Dec 05, 2020
realstars:
Yet They Are Still Better Than Us.
That's not the message.

US is better than many developed countries.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is a developing country.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by ngadaAwo: 12:54am On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

That's not the point.

Nigerians will queue for food if such opportunity is made available. FACT.

Nigerians buoyant enough to own exotic private cars may not even go, not to talk of queuing with their cars for hours.

Nigerian govt may not have made such public declaration either due to non availability or corruption, whichever suits your purpose.

But now, the point is; is this willingness to queue for food due to LACK peculiar to Nigeria?

Obviously not.

And indeed, US of all places, arguably the richest country in the world in terms of state resources. As we all know, US is a country viewed as perfect by many Black especially Nigerians struggling with issues bordering on complex.

That is the message.
[/s]
shatap stop talking nonsense!

like a wise man will say
you can support Buhari and claim to be sane cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2020
JeffreyD1:

You're not serious sir

You self will be there

What is this one talking about?

Sharing food in Nigeria or long food line in Nigeria is not the point, the point is hunger and in America and thousands of people lining up and spending house in food line in America.

Joe Igbokwe is right, many Americans can not afford a plate of rice and definitely not 50 kg of rice.

I thank God for my life that I'm not hungry or lack access to food so i don't see myself standing in food line in Nigeria, in america or anywhere on the surface of the earth. I thank God and to God be the glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Rossntti: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Everything points to things getting worse in America.

These food lines could be just the beginning.

The way Trump and his millions of supporters are refusing to accept defeat at the polls spells all sorts of trouble for that country.

There is talk of civil war in the divided nation.

Plus the covid scamdemic is leading to thousands of shut businesses and lost incomes.

Biden's entry will increase the number and scope of lockdowns, and further tank the economy.
Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

The message is clear, but due to self deception, they will rather start talking about corruption by leaders.

The message is; is food shortage peculiar to Nigeria? Is it only in Nigeria that citizens are willing to queue for food due to lack?

Let them shift from the message and by typing garbage because it is Trump's country.

Many of them are unexposed, they know nothing beyond their village happenings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Guestlander: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

There's no food shortage in the U.S. The amount of food destroyed in the US every year will make you think they are crazy.

8 Likes

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Guestlander: 1:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Rossntti:
Everything points to things getting worse in America.

These food lines could be just the beginning.

The way Trump and his millions of supporters are refusing to accept defeat at the polls spells all sorts of trouble for that country.

There is talk of civil war in the divided nation.

Plus the covid scamdemic is leading to thousands of shut businesses and lost incomes.

Biden's entry will increase the number and scope of lockdowns, and further tank the economy.

The problem is covid-19 and disruption in the supply chain not because of production.
The US will survive Trump.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by olabolaji(m): 2:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Why is there a whole bunch of bubu followers quoting themselves here. Shame undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 05, 2020
plaindealer:

Yea I guess thats why millions of americans keep flooding nigerian embassy everyday seeking for visa to nigeria. E se gan mr american shortage. Keep deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:21am On Dec 05, 2020
How shameless are you people sef?
An APC party member or 'presidency' says something and you all defend it and insult everybody like it came out of your head,

A lot of them are tax payers getting back from the government put in place to SERVE them, that is why they are a developed country, not because everybody is rich! Gosh!

These pictures are actually an indictment of the useless Buhari administration

According to Buhari, banditry is caused by hunger,

Buharideens are the dumbest people on the planet, quota system and poverty can be the only explanation!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by SmartPolician: 3:29am On Dec 05, 2020
plaindealer:
Many Nigerians wail, cry, mona and complain, but some of us have a lot to be thankful for because we are not spending 6-10 hours standing in line for food.

That's because we don't have a working system here. You need to visit the north or the streets of Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo States to see the number of haggard and corporate beggars we have in this country.

I was just admiring these guys for the level of orderliness they displayed in the picture while collecting the perks.

Try to share something in a Nigerian community of just five hundred people and see how rowdy everything will become. You will see the police and soldiers using whips to contain the animalistic natures of poverty-struck Nigerians.

Take it or leave, Nigerians are very unruly with terribly bad leaders and we may never be like these people....never!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by ChoCho54(f): 4:54am On Dec 05, 2020
plaindealer:
If there was a system where Nigerians could stand in line to get even free pure water, they would be in millions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by ChoCho54(f): 4:56am On Dec 05, 2020
plaindealer:

Shut up! There are hungry and homeless people all over the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Akudaisi: 4:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

That's not the message.

US is better than many developed countries.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is a developing country.
Ogbeni Nigeria is not. Developing Country,it's a declining Country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by Akudaisi: 5:04am On Dec 05, 2020
plaindealer:

Sharing food in Nigeria or long food line in Nigeria is not the point, the point is hunger and in America and thousands of people lining up and spending house in food line in America.

Joe Igbokwe is right, many Americans can not afford a plate of rice and definitely not 50 kg of rice.

I thank God for my life that I'm not hungry or lack access to food so i don't see myself standing in food line in Nigeria, in america or anywhere on the surface of the earth. I thank God and to God be the glory.

how can someone be so daft amazes me,Incase you don't know they cue for food because of closure of stores due to the pandemic,and as you can see the government took the initiative to Carter for the masses,and stop lying about Americans not being able to purchase 50kg of rice,it makes you more so dumb like Liar Mohammed,Bubu and Joe Yorubakwe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Joe Igbokwe On Americans. Thousands Of Americans In Food Lines. PICTURES. by privaldo: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2020
plaindealer:

That's the issue in Nigeria, the middle class and the elite thinks life begins and ends with them. The mere fact you can afford a 50-kg bag of Rice doesn't mean someone from the lower class can but because you want to push a narrative that all is well (when you clearly know it is not), you avoid the plague that the lower class pass through and go on "dancing the David dance".

Caveat: We may be experiencing situations worse than this in the nearest future (due to insurgency and lack of accessibility to farmlands), if eventually that period comes I hope you would maintain the same vigour.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics) / Security Agents Almost Broke My Cousin’s Hand — Jonathan / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.