Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (27196 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Smile4daddy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari till 2023.
Delivered

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by LegalOpinion: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:
CEO that cannot impregnate his wife. That one na CEO?

Another dimension. Never really thought along that line.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Ashoore: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
He follow the due process.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by badesco(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
This oshiomole think he is the Alfa and omega of the party, but he should remember that no man is an island and I forsee his downfall sooner than later. He is so arrogant and full of himself.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by pyrex23(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:
CEO that cannot impregnate his wife. That one na CEO?
I honestly doubt they have s*x together
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by IbrahimDamola: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Osho that can't even master his wife's t0to and impregnate the damn yellow pussay is calling himself CEO.

grin

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by nwanyionitsha: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
stefanjaeger:
Oshiomole, anytime that name is mentioned in the news, PDP chieftains wet their pants grin. I come dey even pity Secondus, he has not known much peace since Oshiomole his boogeyman became the chairman.
Comment doesn't make sense.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Lawalemi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dem go soon scatter that party
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by murphybo(m): 5:10am On Nov 25, 2018
I wonder what some people uses to reason maybe na their asshole, as of today Osho is the Nightmare of PDP they still failed to realize that even the proclaimed PDP leader failed to deliver a constituency from his state and someone that is setting the record straight is opined to scatter the party.
ORIENTATION101:
you guys have been saying this since yet oshobaba keep winning back to back

osun gubernatorial election won

ekiti gubernatorial won

kastina bye election (august) won

kogi bye election (august) won

bauchi bye election (august) won

kwara bye election ( november) won

bauchi bye election ( november) won

kastina bye election ( november) won

is this how to crash a political party

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by khairate(f): 5:21am On Nov 25, 2018
bitcoin215:
Tyrant in power and tyrant as a party leader

The festive season is here again,the best time to buy from china and usa is now.Ship down @ $3.5/kg.

Scam!!! he is a theif o... if anyone told me before hand I wouldn't fall victim. Beware o...report him to the mods. he is a fraudster
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Trustee1: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari till 2023.
I just pray you live long enough to see Nigeria prevail over incompetent leaders because you're obviously dead in slavery ignorance! You really shouldn't be a human being probably a Fulani Goat.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Trustee1: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari till 2023.
I just pray you live long enough to see Nigeria prevail over incompetent leaders because you're obviously dead in slavery ignorance! You really shouldn't be a human being.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by buhariguy(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Trustee1:

I just pray you live long enough to see Nigeria prevail over incompetent leaders because you're obviously dead in slavery ignorance! You really shouldn't be a human being.
are you for lefelendum or for thief atiku because by Feb 20, I don't want anybody to agitate for lefelendum after thief atiku defeat.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by buhariguy(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Trustee1:

I just pray you live long enough to see Nigeria prevail over incompetent leaders because you're obviously dead in slavery ignorance! You really shouldn't be a human being probably a Fulani Goat.
mynd44 and seun,
Rule 2.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by tammie24: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Don't worry
By the end of elections
The jihadists that are urging you on will retire you finally from politics
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Trustee1: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
buhariguy:
are you for lefelendum or for thief atiku because by Feb 20, I don't want anybody to agitate for lefelendum after thief atiku defeat.
Don't be dumb! I never endorsed Atiku!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Evidence That The 2019 Election Was Rigged For Or By Buhari - Tribunal Rules / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / Update On Osun Governorship Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.