Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (116937 Views)

Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
FlirtyGist:
MC Oluomo excited show of his 6 daughters and 3 sons as they stepped out in Atlanta. The proud father took to his Instagram handle and wrote;

Me and my boys today chilling at O'Charleys. May God guide you all as you are all growing up to become a responsible man. May Almighty Allah protect you all for me. No evil against you all shall prosper Amen

Look at my girls turing into responsible young Ladies. I pray for you all that blessings will contuine finding you. May you all be successful and never know pain amen. My children make me happy and proud.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/mc-oluomo-show-off-6-daughters-3-sons-atlanta-photos

YOU DON'T WANT EVIL TO BEFALL YOUR CHILDREN, NHUN? AND YOU ARE VISITING EVIL ON OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN, FOR WHERE YOU CAN'T ESCAPE KARMA, IS COMING TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR AND YOU MUST OPEN.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by koolaid87: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
SocialJustice:
Primitive man. What the hell do you need 9 children for? To farm your large expanse of land or to ensure a reasonable number survives to adulthood?

Atlanta no fit you self.

That's your opinion.

Those children ain't looking hungry or living in penury.

As long as one is rich enough to finance their well-being, it's alright to go ahead and have as many as one wishes.

To each his own
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rape is a nightly occurence in Oshodi under bridge yet this evil man keeps his own daughters in a secured country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
I think he's the one that had an issue with the police some times ago, he has a cute family.
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
dominique:
Motorpark touts are now celebs? undecided
There's no way this man wouldn't have killed a bunch of people to have gotten to where he is now. This topic should be in the crime section

Very true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by AlhajaChinyere: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
koolaid87:

That's your opinion.

As long as one is rich enough to finance their well-being, it's alright to go ahead and have as many as one wishes.

To each his own

Rubbish!
RUBBISH!!!

Rubbish mentality and line of thought. What about the burden on society and our world?

Does he have the money to take care of the next generations. Nigeria is a terrible place because of lack of birth control and sensible culture of bearing children. People having children carelessly without any thoughts for life supporting infrastructure which are very absent in our jungle society. The governments (state, federal and local) do not even know the size of the population and their distribution......

Nonsense mentality.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Zuorom: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
While mobilizing other people's children to fight, kill and die for you in Lagos. Wicked fool

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Baba ooo.. All of una wey dey type rubbish. Ko kan aye. Jagabani grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Here comes the ugliest family
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by maisauki: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
1 more to make a FOOTBALL TEAM

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
koolaid87:

That's your opinion.

To each his own
This is also your opinion and it is wrong.
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
SocialJustice:
If I'm not mistaken he's an agbero in Lagos. He will most likely not see his old age as they are usually overthrown through fatal battles.

Having money is not an excuse to have excessive children, it is the reason wealth hardly transits from one generation to another. I'm sure these are only the ones that could come to America presently and he is still having kids. We really need to be forward thinking, you won't see a modern educated man having kids like this.

Not sure what u mean by "educated", I won't b able to comment on that. Most white folks don't have large number of children but they hardly have enough wealth to transfer 2 their kids. How much do parents make these days that they want 2 transfer wealth? D emphasis is now on making kids independent of their parents&that takes a huge percentage of d income of today's parents. Whether or not d chairman has other kids, is just speculation. We have no say in whether or not he will live 2 old age. What's obvious 4 now is that he is showing d ability to take care of his kids and that's what is important
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by mkoabiola: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mc oluomo Don advance from agbero to big boi as far Lagos is concern.

Agbero to king maker....only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
paulsibility:
Kosi oba l'Oshodi, MC lo wa...

My conclusion....
Whatever you decide to be. Be good at it..

Modified...
I am sure this guy will never allow his sons to smoke. He will be praying daily that any of them should not take his ways.... .. yet he is benefiting from the waywardness of many young guys in oshodi.
But whichever way,karma is still f.ucking real and the other people children he is grooming as touts will come around and hurt him or his posh pikins in the near future.
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by consultancy: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
All i see is a father proud of his kids. nothing u all say matters
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
lexy2014:

Not sure what u mean by "educated", I won't b able to comment on that. Most white folks don't have large number of children but they hardly have enough wealth to transfer 2 their kids. How much do parents make these days that they want 2 transfer wealth? D emphasis is now on making kids independent of their parents&that takes a huge percentage of d income of today's parents. Whether or not d chairman has other kids, is just speculation. We have no say in whether or not he will live 2 old age. What's obvious 4 now is that he is showing d ability to take care of his kids and that's what is important
I believe in living for the present and securing tomorrow. You want to compare a child born in USA to the one born in Nigeria or have their support structures in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by ade4real2016: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lovely family but you guys have to be prayerful as Almighty Father says according to the scriptures that"l will visit the iniquities of father from one generation to fifth generation"Am not saying the guy is a sinner but going by stories flying round.....
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Kinjikitile(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Seems this man is a known thug that causes havoc and nuisance in a big city like lagos... I just don't get it.... Is it that the people can not stand against him and eliminate him.... what is mob meant for..
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
SocialJustice:
I believe in living for the present and securing tomorrow. You want to compare a child born in USA to the one born in Nigeria or have their support structures in Nigeria.

And am sure d NURTW chairman also believes in living 4d present & securing d future. I don't think either of us understand that fact better him.
I asked u this question earlier, how much do parents earn these days that they will now have enough 2 transfer 2 their kids as wealth when they grow up?
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Expensive2000(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This dude is a dirty tout.
Where I'm from, no matter how rich a tout becomes, he is forever seen as a tout.

It is sad that some married women see this vagabond as their man-crush.
Keep quit my friend

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
SocialJustice:
Primitive man. What the hell do you need 9 children for? To farm your large expanse of land or to ensure a reasonable number survives to adulthood?

Atlanta no fit you self.
What is primitive about someone having 9 children? He tells you he cannot take a good care of them? Abi what nonsense are you talking?

So if he is a polygamist that married 3-4 wives, won't he have more than 9 children?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by dont8(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
majekdom2:
I waited to see the children of Pasuma, Kwam1 turn video vixens or go nude but no they graduated with degrees from colleges abroad. The situation is same for politicians but many of the so called youths will not use their heads. there is an adage in yoruba 'were dun wo, ko se bi lomo' meaning it is interesting to watch a mad man display but no one wishes to birth a mad person.
This comment is a disrespect to Kaffy and co who make a living in dancing in a video shoot.

Meanwhile, in Teni's voice

But my papa no be Dangote or Adeleke but we go dey ok yea yea
I go go Oshodi for your Case, I go slap agbero for your Case
I go call M.C oluomo, I go report all of them
I go go Oshodi for your Case, I go slap agbero for your Case
I go call M.C oluomo, I go report all of them

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by bitcoin215: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mc oluomo
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
lexy2014:

And am sure d NURTW chairman also believes in living 4d present & securing d future. I don't think either of us understand that fact better him.
I asked u this question earlier, how much do parents earn these days that they will now have enough 2 transfer 2 their kids as wealth when they grow up?
I was referring to financially successful like the one here. Common sense should show an estate split among 5 or less children is better than splitting among more children.

It is his money and his life but it does not change the fact that he is primitive for having that much children. Children that can be split among 5 families, only one man will have them because he has money. What madness. Typical backward black mentality that has left us barely better than wild monkeys.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoelerin1:
What is primitive about someone having 9 children? He tells you he cannot take a good care of them? Abi what nonsense are you talking?

So if he is a polygamist that married 3-4 wives, won't he have more than 9 children?
Yes he can take care of them, you can join him too. Carry on. Bush Black man mentality. If Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates was black I'm sure they would have fathered enough children to start a country because they can afford it. Monkey reasoning.

Thank goodness for the slave trade and colonisation because I really wonder where the black man would be today without foreign influence.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by EmirAbj: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
His Own Son And Daughter Dey Atlanta Whereas This Werey Agbero Man Go Hire Lazy Nigerian Youths To Caused Calamity And Snatched Ballot Boxes During Elections

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
SocialJustice:
I was referring to financially successful like the one here. Common sense should show an estate split among 5 or less children is better than splitting among more children.

It is his money and his life but it does not change the fact that he is primitive for having that much children. Children that can be split among 5 families, only one man will have them because he has money. What madness. Typical backward black mentality that has left us barely better than wild monkeys.

what is d emphasis in parenting in todays world? is it leaving behind property 4 children or is it providing children with education/skills so that they can fend 4 themselves and b independent? am surprised u are so concerned about property sharing yet u are calling d man primitive. do u no d plans he has 4 his kids? u dont have a right 2 say such things about d guy. d children havent complained that d man isnt taking care of them. so i really dont c were ur grouse is coming from. in family planning u are told 2 have d number u can take care of. if this is his number, has he broken any rule? i think u are taking d issue 2 personal.4 your information, having several kids isnt peculiar to d black race. there are still white folks today who have large families. d kids are his and he understands his responsibility toward them more than u do. like i said earlier, d question should b about his source of income.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
sunnymix:
who is this man?
ordinary agbero

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
...good for him...he needs to be extremely prayerful for his family...
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Btruth: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
smart guy... he kept all his kids abroad, while all his subjects here are busy dying for him as a touts. Election period is coming soon, some of his foot soldier will drop without having any tangible things for their kids future.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by shegra58: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
SocialJustice:

Atlanta no fit you self.
you wey una no be 9 for your family where you dey and na where come fit you?Akporoko he never beg money from you to feed his large family so wetin come be your headache tongue
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by shegra58: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
LegalOpinion:

So this is the MC Oluomo that colonized Oshodi with the late Bomboy?
Yeah Ajagbe Bomboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.