Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (116939 Views)

Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin
Expensive2000:

Keep quit my friend
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2018
don4real18:
Work hard at what you do and you will have a great chance at success

Even if it means destroying other people's lives and property?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2018
lexy2014:

There's nothing wrong in having 9kids that is if he has d means&d time to invest in them. If he can take all 9 of them 2d US, it shows he is making a lot of money. D bone of contention should b, were is he getting this kind of money from?

If you read carefully through this thread you will know more about him.
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2018
ugolinze123:
Nigeria is really a shit hole and a zoo. u come do the dirty work get the money and go abroad to have a good life. while the animals in the zoo keep fighting for these criminals hailing em while wallowing in poverty

This is why I get a splitting headache each time I see some young person misspelling articulate.

The brainwashing is from birth so I don't blame them.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2018
majekdom2:
according to Vlamdir Putin and I quote Africa is the cemetery for Africans. An African man gets rich inAfrica, opens a bank account and saves his money in Switzerland or other countries, buys properties abroad, sends his children abroad to school, goes on vacation abroad. When he dies, he is buried in Africa. Do you develop a cemetery? How do you expect a cemetery to develop.

If you truly believe Putin said that, then you must have believed Lai Mohammed threatened to attack Israel.

Bonus: I would not be surprised if you are among the lot that bathed salt water to beat Ebola.

My point is, be careful what read on the internet.
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2018
sacluxisback:
I don't believe he wrote that for his kids on Instagram. The mc guy is a Stark illiterate, seriously Nigeria is something else. Stark Illiterates ruling us.

One of the kids could have written it.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2018
Ugosample:

just look at what this one is saying undecided

There are plenty like him, leave am.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2018
greyham:

If you truly believe Putin said that, then you must have believed Lai Mohammed threatened to attack Israel.

Bonus: I would not be surprised if you are among the lot that bathed salt water to beat Ebola.

My point is, be careful what read on the internet.
whether it is Putin or not... is what you have upthere far from the truth.
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
greyham:

If you read carefully through this thread you will know more about him.
so d source of income that enables him to cater for 9 kids in d US was stated in d thread? maybe i missed it. pls, indulge me
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 28, 2018
lexy2014:

so d source of income that enables him to cater for 9 kids in d US was stated in d thread? maybe i missed it. pls, indulge me

K
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by AlphaSoul: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
FlirtyGist:
MC Oluomo excited show of his 6 daughters and 3 sons as they stepped out in Atlanta. The proud father took to his Instagram handle and wrote;

Me and my boys today chilling at O'Charleys. May God guide you all as you are all growing up to become a responsible man. May Almighty Allah protect you all for me. No evil against you all shall prosper Amen

Look at my girls turing into responsible young Ladies. I pray for you all that blessings will contuine finding you. May you all be successful and never know pain amen. My children make me happy and proud.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/mc-oluomo-show-off-6-daughters-3-sons-atlanta-photos

Beautiful family... Cool! wink
Re: MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:54am On Mar 28
Lagos State Bus Drivers Funds,
Well Utilized

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.