Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,601 members, 7,770,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. (1219 Views)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Who have watched this trailer, and confirmed the spot?

Five (5) days remaining for the airing of Season 5b. November 28th.

Lagertha’s (played by Katheryn Winnick) fate has been very much up in the air and we fans have been desperate to find out if she will survive the second half of season five.

In a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment from the new trailer, Lagertha can be seen falling to the floor in her battle attire.

It looks as though Lagertha’s head has been pulled back and her throat may have been slit before she slumps forward.

Who could have ended her life?

Ivar the Boneless (Alex Andersen) is most likely her killer as he can be heard promising to murder the former leader of Kattegat.

However, it could simply be a red herring as Lagertha appears in the trailer much later several times.

She can be seen alongside Bjorn (alexander Ludwig) as they seek refuge in England as they plot to take down Ivar.

Furthermore, actress Katheryn hinted at San Diego Comic-Con that she isn’t going anywhere.

She told fans: “The very last shot of Lagertha, she is completely in shellshock – so much that her hair actually turned grey.”

Lagertha can be seen sporting her new look throughout the teaser clip hinting she will be around for sometime.

It comes after fans feared that she would be making a shock exit in the second half of season five.

The actress has been busy sharing behind-the-scenes shots of her time as a director on her Instagram page.

Her new role suggested that she would no longer be featured in front of the camera.

Furthermore, she had just landed a new role on Netflix drama Wu Assassins.

Could season five be the last fans see of Lagertha?

While the viking warrior’s fate may still be very uncertain, Rollo (Clive Standen) is very much alive.

The trailer shows him returning to Kattegat for some unfinished business.

When asked why he has come back, he simply replies: “Because I missed the old place.” From the trailers I personally watched, Bjorn is ready to kill Rollo quoted "If I kill Rollo, I will die happy man"

Just five days countdown, what's your says on this?

(credit: Express UK)

you can whastapp me https:///+2348144238327 for latest and Top Rated TV Series inside External drives in HD quality with subtitle files at affordable price. if you're in Lagos and you've your drive, we can set a meeting.

Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Henry22(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Pls I hv 4goten d particular season I stopped bt it's were ragnas brother came with d saxons army on request from ragnas children...... Pls do u remember d season it was?
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Henry22:
Pls I hv 4goten d particular season I stopped bt it's were ragnas brother came with d saxons army on request from ragnas children...... Pls do u remember d season it was?

is it after Ragnar's death
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by usafemo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Henry22:

Will love to know that episodes. Cos that were I stopped too
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
usafemo:

Will love to know that episodes. Cos that were I stopped too

It should be season 4, I can't say particular episode. let me make a run and I'll tell you the particular episode
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
I think I figure out the episode you guys were talking about. it is S4E13 if you want complete seasons of Vikings and other TV Series. you can consult me

Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Henry22(m): 6:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Deomovies:

is it after Ragnar's death
That was after ragnas death when ragnas children were fighting lagatha and they sent a message to rolo ragnas brother 4 help.
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Henry22:

That was after ragnas death when ragnas children were fighting lagatha and they sent a message to rolo ragnas brother 4 help.

it should be S4 E15-17
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Iamicekid(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
It’s been for told before now, na that cripple ivar I wan Make Ironside(lagtha son) kill
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Iamicekid:
It’s been for told before now, na that cripple ivar I wan Make Ironside(lagtha son) kill

the guy is special, the birth is special. he actually became king, cruelist he must be I guessed.
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hello Guys! you can get latest and Top Rated TV Series inside External drives in HD quality with subtitle #50 perSeason. if you're in Lagos and you have drive, we can set a meeting. Holla me

https:///+2348144238327
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Less than 24hrs for the premiere

Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lagertha is dead!!!! The series is now pointless now what a waste.
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 5:17am On Nov 28, 2018
hulk616:
Lagertha is dead!!!! The series is now pointless now what a waste.

have you watched the latest episode

if Lagertha dies, how can the series be pointless. even when Ragnar died, the series became more tense
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Deomovies:

have you watched the latest episode

if Lagertha dies, how can the series be pointless. even when Ragnar died, the series became more tense
sorry I don't not add " to me" because I started watching Vikings because of her. Now she gone .
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2018
hulk616:
sorry I don't not add " to me" because I started watching Vikings because of her. Now she gone .

I feel the same, when the Seer says the prophecy about her death just to make us (viewers) to feel somehow. I thought she would die before the end of season 5A, but here we are. even though she dies you will still be eager to know what happen next.
Re: Vikings Fans, Let Gather Here. Season 5b Spoilers. Lagertha Death Confirmed. by Deomovies: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Latest Episodes updates and summary

Bjorn, Lagertha and Ubbe face an uncertain fate as Heahmund's loyalty is tested; Floki fights to understand the will of the gods in Iceland; Ivar may have met his match in Kattegat.

Meanwhile, Lagertha on the run after being defeated by Ivar the Boneless in Kattegat, Torvi tells her son the story of his legendary father, Viking warrior and explorer Bjorn Ironside, to ensure their family saga lives on.

If you want links to download the latest episode, Kindly raise your hands

(1) (Reply)

MOVIE: Ant Man And The Wasp Quantumania (2023 Hollywood Movie) / 80days Around The World By Jackie Chan / Top Scary Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.