Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Come And Learn How To Make Money In 2019 (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And Learn How To Make Money In 2019 (pictures) (382 Views)

I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And Learn How To Make Money In 2019 (pictures) by marvelck: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Learning in a comfortable and conducive environment usually do have positive effect on students...

It doesn't only motivate them, but also make them to be more productive. And this is exactly the kind of facilities we are offering at Alypse Fashion Academy...

Our program has been designed to provide unique opportunities for students to work, learn, and earn to their full potential in a dynamic economy.

And while you are waiting to get that dream job, go for youth service or further your studies, why not enroll for our program. Alypse fashion academy program is an opportunity for you to empower yourself.

Registration is on, and the program is kicking off from January 2019...

For enquiries and registration, call Priscilia on 0906006524. Also checkout the pictures of some of our facilities below

Alypse Fashion Academy...Practice makes perfect

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Test / Marriage Or Child Torture? / How To Get Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.