Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) (43099 Views)

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by omonaijiria: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lootimi Amaechi be like

Guy abeg naaa
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by sammirano: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amaechi just cant help but laugh. grin grin liver bawo
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by BAILMONEY: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari is an inspiration.
When I hear about all these dull girls, I'm reassured that they can still amount to something.

If a dullard could become a President in a country of scholars, then anything is possible.
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by BAILMONEY: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When I hear about all these dull girls, I'm reassured that they can still amount to something.

If a dullard could become a President in a country of scholars, then anything is possible.
HUY PERSON NOR DEY SEE YOU AGAIN FOR TWITTER
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Mccullum: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Continue to blaming won't change his reasons for refusing to sign those bills if signing them won't mean good for the collective benefits of Nigerians Mr President has discretional power of not signing them.

So wailers can go to hell....

PMB till when all wailers will get sense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by bitcoin215: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
wow
The best president that ever happened to Nigeria indeed.
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by edupedia: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

...like some people getting a PHD and becoming continuously drunk with Ogogoro or Akpeteshi...abi?
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by biggie73(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
Just imagine A man that can't read declining 15 bills in one day
....but he has many aides with PhD and Masters degrees....
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by boxypane(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
hammerFC:
Buhari is a vagabond pedophile.

Muhammad is the root of all evil in Nigeria

Either him or me, one person must go 2019

Must u waste space and data typing rubbish?
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by boxypane(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Really, I see nothing wrong in what the President did. The back drop of most of these bills had selfish interests. The implications are unfair to the common man.
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by judajix(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
15 bills, not even one Judas, makes me think something about the Jubril conspiracy, man simply can't append Buhari's signature, or how else can the senate containing his party members who passed the bill make such terrible errors such that not even one could be signed.....if you have an explanation otherwise for my curiosity please quote me and be civil, we are both Nigerians and should be seeking for the best for our dear country
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Blue3k(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Why are these idiots always whining. If you dont agree with his ove override his veto with 2/3 majority or revise bill. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by judajix(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
boxypane:
Really, I see nothing wrong in what the President did. The back drop of most of these bills had selfish interests. The implications are unfair to the common man.

Can you provide a link to the bills?
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Kayrich(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mccullum:
Continue to blaming won't change his reasons for refusing to sign those bills if signing them won't mean good for the collective benefits of Nigerians Mr President has discretional power of not signing them.

So wailers can go to hell....

PMB till when all wailers will get sense.

Dino who is my family is a fool to say that. It's unfortunate social media will back his statement up. What about the anti corruption bills pmb put to the house and these fool declined.
You are supposed to lets know how ur party will make naija better and u re also here complaining about pmb administration. But If fashola, amaechi, Lai and the rest start bringing pdp 16years of nonsense that happened, u will come here and start saying past is past.
It's well with us in this country
Make u like it or not, pmb till 2023.
Leave this man alone. You have ur own rubbish and looted tenure and let this man enjoy his reign
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by boxypane(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
judajix:

Can you provide a link to the bills?
Why should I reveal my source to you? When what u people do is listen to what mediocre politicians such as Melaye says.

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by shadyLP(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
frowland:
That's their business. I am currently downloading Courvoisier V.S.O.P. Cognac into my stomach. Kill una sef there, both them and their idiot supporters.

Complete it with the music " courvoisier" by busta rhym feat p ddy and farel
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by judajix(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
boxypane:

Why should I reveal my source to you? When what u people do is listen to what mediocre politicians such as Melaye says.

I don't need a source just show the bills, let's know for sure that it is "all" not for the common man
You don't know me and you already concluded all that I do already, how else do you want to prove your point now
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Tareq1105: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

So if you were made president of Nigeria today, you will put your signature on bills sent to you by the likes of Saraki, Dino and other useless, greedy thieves just like that without seeking clarification?

Think my brother. This Senate is not a friend to the Executive.

Ok, when Buhari declined assent didn't they, Senate, correct the errors pointed out by the president?

2 Likes

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by bkool7(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
So he ought to sign every trash you and Saraki cooked up?

Abeg, let this be the last time you'll interrupt while I'm at it

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Tareq1105: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Kayrich:

Dino who is my family is a fool to say that. It's unfortunate social media will back his statement up. What about the anti corruption bills pmb put to the house and these fool declined.
You are supposed to lets know how ur party will make naija better and u re also here complaining about pmb administration. But If fashola, amaechi, Lai and the rest start bringing pdp 16years of nonsense that happened, u will come here and start saying past is past.
It's well with us in this country
Make u like it or not, pmb till 2023.
Leave this man alone. You have ur own rubbish and looted tenure and let this man enjoy his reign

Leave them the so called leaders of tomorrow.

Pdp / Atikuloooted has said NNPC will be sold. Do they see anything wrong in that?

I watched Sowunmi saying things that even Atiku doesn't know.

It's the youth that I pity.
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
hammerFC:
Buhari is a vagabond pedophile.

Muhammad is the root of all evil in Nigeria

Either him or me, one person must go 2019

Safe trip

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Tareq1105: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

When you get there, you sign anything given to you by the likes of Dino, big fool.

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by nelxxy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
festacman:
Buhari has demonstrated over the years that with him it is never going to be garbage in garbage out. He has painstakingly strengthened the quality of Bills by refusing to be a rubber stamp but instead he, his able VP and his legal team have engaged the National Assembly in serious intellectual exercise. In saner climes, Dino will not be in any place near the parliament.
yes I agree with you. in saner climes, buhari will also not be in any place near the Presidency..
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by condralbedez: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Will prevail when ?
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by condralbedez: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Will prevail when ,is it when we have loose all our millitary personnels
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Ndonu101: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
this is typical Buhari

it is his way or the high way

Before saraki left APC how many Bills did he reject and how many bills has he rejected since Saraki left?

Leadership is not about vindictiveness

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Felixv: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
BrutusOj:
I wonder why some people dont like this Dino guy, he is just too vocal and bold for my liking. Amaechi couldnt stop agreeing with him with his body language cheesy

the moment you ask dino how much he earns a month then his boldness would disappear ---he is a paperweight -all talk with no substance
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by harsysky(m): 12:34am On Nov 25, 2018
If the bills ain't about reduction in you Guy's salary then how do you bring about the employment, economy boost and so on. maybe to you guys, springing up jobs with salaries that can't purchase common garri after all expenses makes y'all happy. How can thunder locate both the bill proposers and receivers....
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Denikayan: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

5%

Deal with it till 2023

Just don't scream Biafra or death after loss at the polls
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Denikayan: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2018
Ndonu101:
this is typical Buhari

it is his way or the high way

Before saraki left APC how many Bills did he reject and how many bills has he rejected since Saraki left?

Leadership is not about vindictiveness

You are hungry

Are you educated or just visited a school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy / Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.