Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Less Conflicts, More Romance! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Less Conflicts, More Romance! (458 Views)

14 Amazing Ways To Resolve Relationship Conflicts And Solve Relationship Problem / Amazing Ways To Resolve Conflicts In Relatiinship / 10 Ways To Overcome Conflicts In Relationships And Grow Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Less Conflicts, More Romance! by Booboo7(f): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dear fiancé, boyfriends and husbands (living away from family as a result of work etc)...listen and listen attentively! If you truly love a woman/lady, here are things you should do! 1. Wake up early to call her..check on her! (Good morning baby, how are you doing and how was your night?) If U can keep to this and even call to check up on her during the day and at night, the love n bond btw u both will grow! You can't neglect her emotional needs n expect her not to get it elsewhere! U don't expect not to do this simple thing n yet expect ur woman to turn it down when it comes from elsewhere! She's a woman not a piece of wood! also avoid saying same thing during each calls
..spice things up Mr man!
2. Help out in house chores ! It's a woman's job!! Like hell nope! This is 21st century! Men u need to stop thinking about what people will say about u if they knew u were helping out on the chores...4get what ur friends tell u..most of them do this things to spark feelings of affection in their homes but lie to u just to keep the name. Ok so u can't Assist in the chores but will take assistance from ur spouse, some of u will even lazily lie around the house n watch her hassle to feed u isn't it? please wake up!
3. buy her gifts! no matter how little it is...cookies, hair ribbons, drinks, dresses, artwork etc. just buy her gifts and thank me later!
4. pray for and with her; oga don't pray with her! just sit there And keep staring at me like dodolido while a praying guy picks her straight from ur prayer less hands mtchew
5. gift her family; buy her siblings recharge cards ones in a while, teddies, books ..depending on ur level of financial freedom! send her mum recharge card ones a month too! don't visit them empty handed Mr man...borrow sense naw, when u win their love and acceptance, SHE WILL NEVER BE RIGHT WHEN U HAVE A MISUNDERSTANDING! thank me later.
6. STOP CALLING AND RECEIVING LATE NIGHT OR EARLY MORNING CALLS ESPECIALLY FROM WOMEN/LADIES! in her presence especially! Mr man, how will u feel if she does thesame? some of u even keep in touch with your ex girlfriends...NONSENSE! we are just friends now, it's over ! like are u freaking thinking that we ladies are brainless? A BIG TURN OFF IF U ASK ME! if she's too important to stay in touch with her then please go back to her! can't be sharing a man's emotions when there are so many good men out there ready to takeover!
7. NEVER GET LOST STARING AT ANOTHER WOMAN WHEN U ARE WITH YOUR SPOUSE! ITS DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE MANAGE UR SEXUAL DESIRES!
8. take her complaint serious n work on urself instead of playing turning tables and calling her a NAG! if a woman starts nagging then there's something wrong with you and not her! if u had met her a NAG, u never would have married or dated her...
9. DROP EGO N PRIDE OGA! it doesn't feed u. accept ur mistakes, make amends and move on! men who give excuses instead of doing that are considered WEAK MEN!
10. Teach her how to make u Happy and allow her teach u too. could be fashion wise, speech, relationships etc
NB: pass as received sweety, I no sell am give u so no stingy with this message. the unlazy readers will benefit a lot. I love u all... WOMEN'S EDITION COMING SOON!!

Pash Tim!

1 Like

Re: Less Conflicts, More Romance! by Mikolion87(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2018
After doing all these, she'll still leave him for the one who gives her less attention. Women always say they need all these from a man. But the truth is, they are confused. They really don't know what they need. What attracts them strongly to a man is the complete opposite of what they say they need.

A wise man will not invest all his emotions in a woman, because the moment a man gives out all his emotions, the woman gets fed up easily and goes after the man who gives out his emotions in bits.

Women are confused.

1 Like

Re: Less Conflicts, More Romance! by Booboo7(f): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2019
Then you never had a woman! YOU WENT FOR A GIRL!!! Find yourself a woman just like every women out there is looking for a MAN! also don't forget to make yourself MAN ENOUGH for a woman to live with. Cause I realized that every man wants a good woman but BOOM! problem pops out when the woman also want her man to be good.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Fat People Are Lazy / 3 Types Of Toxic People To Stay Away From(no3 Is The Most Dangerous) / #1 Female Attraction Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.