₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,191,113 members, 4,777,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 February 2019 at 10:54 AM

Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section (1562 Views)

What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section / How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge / Order Your Game Consoles, Cds & Subscriptions From Ebay and Amazon Usa At 355/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by sammyfrosh(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Inehmesit:
Yeah, that’s what’s I mean, but I heard Sony have stopped supporting the Vita hand helds, like they no longer make games for them.

Yes they have.
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by nelsonebby(m): 3:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Remove ps vita from the list. That game is dead
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by sammyfrosh(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2018
nelsonebby:

Why should I when there are thousands of games to play on it. It's dead only in Nigeria.
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by czar2k16(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Yes they have.

No they haven't. They have stopped production of the Vita units & physical game cards. But new games are still being released downloadable via PSN.

https://www.handheldplayers.com/upcoming-games/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2019/

Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by czar2k16(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2018
nelsonebby:

Yeah. U killed it right?!!!
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by sammyfrosh(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Was playing Uncharted golden abyss for the Platinum

Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by sammyfrosh(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Pubg is lite

Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by Leopantro: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
just got my Nintendo Switch, came with the following games
FIFA 19
BEACH BUGGY RACING
RIPTIDE
MARIO KART 8
MARIO TENNIS ACE
SPARKLE

the thing is , before i got the Switch i had downloaded 45 games in xci format of about 227 gb. due to an issue in hacking the Switch i can't use the xci files on the switch and can't convert them to nsp because you need the keys.
so anyone want 45 Nintendo switch games or know how to install sx-os?
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by Notimeshow(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Leopantro:
just got my Nintendo Switch, came with the following games
FIFA 19
BEACH BUGGY RACING
RIPTIDE
MARIO KART 8
MARIO TENNIS ACE
SPARKLE

the thing is , before i got the Switch i had downloaded 45 games in xci format of about 227
gb. due to an issue in hacking the Switch i can't use the xci files on the switch and can't convert them to nsp because you need the keys.
so anyone want 45 Nintendo switch games or know how to install sx-os?

Call me or whstapp 08137776163 let me show u how to do that
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by Leopantro: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Notimeshow:

Call me or whstapp 08137776163 let me show u how to do that

thanks but i got lockpick from the app store and was able to dump my keys.
found out the current app for key dumping does not work on Firmware 6.2.0 AMS 0.8.2.

found a telegram bot that gives links to download NSP files, just type the name and it will list the games. currently have 42 games on mine ( i use a 64 gb card)
total games i have about 123.

currently playing OCTOPATH TRAVELLER.
the adventure games are really interesting on the Switch.
hope to get a dock soon.
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by Jaybb: 2:59am On Dec 30, 2018
Leopantro:

thanks but i got lockpick from the app store and was able to dump my keys.
found out the current app for key dumping does not work on Firmware 6.2.0 AMS 0.8.2.

found a telegram bot that gives links to download NSP files, just type the name and it will list the games. currently have 42 games on mine ( i use a 64 gb card)
total games i have about 123.
currently playing OCTOPATH TRAVELLER.
the adventure games are really interesting on the Switch.
hope to get a dock soon.
Pls share d link to d telegram bot. Need to download some nsp games
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by arazanbal: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2018
How much is a Nintendo switch in Nigeria hacked or unhacked
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by Leopantro: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jaybb:

PM for the link and instructions
the bot is written in russian language
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by Leopantro: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jaybb:

https://guide.teamatlasnx.com
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by abiodunbright(m): 10:26am On Jan 31
My PS Vita fat is here for a new owner at a very cheap price 25k

Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by Isiri: 10:25pm On Feb 17
Good day gamers. Can anyone help me to download games to PSP HANDHELD CONSOLE. I just got it for my younger brother. I base in surulere, Lagos. how much do u charge per games
Re: Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section by gidimafia: 4:19pm On Feb 19
What's me..let me be generous to you..08088925453
Isiri:
Good day gamers. Can anyone help me to download games to PSP HANDHELD CONSOLE. I just got it for my younger brother. I base in surulere, Lagos. how much do u charge per games

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buyers and sellers of Games And Accessories, Read This. / God Of War 3 / Share Sites To Download Psp Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.